你认为现在要花多长时间?
How long do you think it's gonna take now?
你不会碰巧有一块砂轮板吧?
You don't happen to have an emery board,
你有吗?
do you?
让我看看。
Let me see.
哦,你真幸运。
Oh, you're lucky.
别把它弄丢了。
Don't lose it.
我只有一块。
Only one I have.
哦!
Ooh!
苍蝇真要命。
Flies are killing me.
你不爱这个国家?
You don't love the country?
不太喜欢。
Not really.
我喜欢城市。
I like the city.
我是在森林里长大的。
I grew up in the woods.
那么你在哪里找到这个?
So where did you find this?
在棚子里。
Down in the sheds.
在那些棚子里。
Down in them sheds.
我们工作的地方。
Where we were working.
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
我想这是爱的女神。
I think it's the goddess of love.
你觉得呢,温妮?
What do you think, Winnie?
你觉得呢,温妮?
What do you think, Winnie?
猜一猜。
Have a guess.
好吧,你可以用它把钉子粘起来。
Well, you could tack nails up with it.
糟糕得多。
Much worse.
太糟了,你们都有点变♥态♥。
Much worse, you all kind of kinky.
把它给我。
Give it to me.
哈-哈-哈!
Ha-ha-ha!
看起来像个老运动员。
Look like an old athlete.
你认为这很有趣吗?
You think it's funny?
在我看来很好笑,你不觉得吗?
It looks funny to me, don't you think?
是的,但她并不好笑。
Yeah, but she's not funny.
你用它做什么并不有趣。
What you do with it isn't funny.
你用它做什么并不好笑。
What you do with it isn't funny.
Oo -wee -oo。
Oo-wee-oo.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我知道这是个什么女神。
I know it's a goddess of something.
它是什么?
What is it?
这是一个鞋垫。
It's a boot jack.
什么?
What?
靴筒,是什么...
A boot jack, what's--
是的,一件19世纪的色情作品。
Yes, a piece of 19th century pornography.
-我不认为是19世纪的 -- -你知道她是怎么用的吗?
-I wouldn't call it the 19-- -You know how she works?
不知道。
No.
好吧,想象你是一个男人
Well, just imagine you're a man
穿着泥泞的靴子。
with muddy boots.
你把一只脚放在她的脸上。
You put one foot on her face.
砰。
Wham.
他拿起另一只脚,把它塞进
He takes the other foot and he jams it
她的双腿之间。
between her legs.
哦,真让人兴奋。
Oh, what a thrill.
西西,我该拿你怎么办?
Cissy, what am I gonna do with you?
你在这里,你找到了它。
Here you are, you found it.
你找到了,你留着吧。
You found it, you keep it.
我想我可以。
I guess I can.
我和你在一起哪儿也去不了,西西。
I can't get anywhere with you, Cissy.
好吧,为了你,给我安排一下。
Well, for you, set me up.
好的。
Okay.
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
是的。
Yes.
我们要在这里试试这个。
We're gonna try this one here.
这是,他们叫它闪亮的叶子。
This is, they call it shiny leaf.
这应该会有用。
That's supposed to help.
好冷!
It's cold!
没关系,它不会冷太久。
That's okay, it won't stay cold too long.
冷才有用,因为会消肿。
That's why it's good, because the swelling will go down.
谁给你的这个药方?
Who gave you this remedy?
我的祖母。
My grandmother.
你的祖母。
Your grandmother.
我奶奶总是自己做药。
My grandmother always make her own medicine.
不相信医生。
Doesn't believe in doctors.
她不相信?
She doesn't?
不信。
No.
现在感觉如何?
How does it feel now?
很冷。
It's cold.
没关系的。
That's all right.
你不会死的。
You're not gonna die.
涨了一点儿。
Up a little bit.
疼吗?
Hurts?
就这样吧。
That's it.
现在记住,不要走。
Now remember, don't walk.
来吧,西西,让我们看看你的野餐
Come on, Cissy, let's see what you've got left
还剩下什么?
from your picnic.
嗯...
Well...
不多,温妮。
It isn't much, Winnie.
没有,嗯?
No, eh?
是的。
No.
我几乎把它们都吃光了。
I've nearly ate 'em all.
那是什么?
What's that?
馅饼果冻。
Pie jellies.
这里有洋葱,看。
There are onions, look.
这很好,很漂亮。
That's nice, pretty.
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don't know.
它不见了。
It's gone.
我一定是把它吃了。
I must have eaten it.
我想你是的。
I guess you did.
还有一个橙子。
And an orange.
我的三明治还剩下什么。
What's left of my sandwich.
一个鸡蛋。
An egg.
饼干。
Cookie.
还有一个芒果。
And a mango.
西红柿和黄瓜。
Tomatoes and cucumbers.
还有一个苹果。
And an apple.
这就是我所有的东西,不是很多。
That's all I have, it's not very much.
我们要如何处理这些?
How are we going to manage with that?
我想知道能撑多久。
I wonder for how long.
你有什么东西吗,米歇尔?
Have you got anything, Michelle?
没有。
Not really.
我原来想在我们停下来的时候买♥♥的。
I thought I was gonna buy when we stopped,
买♥♥我的午餐。
buy my lunch.
总之,我有这个。
Anyway, I got this.
米歇尔,就这些吗?
Michelle, is that all?
谁知道会这样
Hindsight was 20/20.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
凯瑟琳。
Catherine.
是你啊。
It's you.
大家好。
Hello, everybody.
你在笑。
You're smiling.
好消息?
Good news?
没有。
No.
好吧。
Well.
我发现了很多没问题的地方。
I found a lot of things that weren't wrong with it.
你把它修好了吗?
Did you fix it?
没有。
No.
所以我必须明天再去。
So I'll have to go back tomorrow.
所以我们又要被困在这里一天了,嗯?
So we're gonna be stuck here another day, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
这很好。
That's very nice.
那是一束美丽的花。
That's a beautiful bunch of flowers.
很好。
Wonderful.
我对罐子总是有意见。
I always had trouble with jugs.
电影精选列表