在我靠近火焰的时候拿着它。
Hold it while I go closer to the flame.
不,反正这都是猜测。
No, it's all guesswork anyway.
我想如果你... …抱歉,爱丽丝。
I thought if you--excuse me, Alice,
像这样拿着它,就像...
hold it like that and just kind of--
-让我看看。-不,不。
-Let me see. -No, no.
-看,但是我-------你拿着,贝丝。
-See, but I-- -You hold it, Beth.
-我在往后倒。-我知道了。
-I'm falling back. -I got it.
你也别管了,孩子。
And don't you bother, kid.
像这样拿着它。
Hold it like this.
不,你得像这样把它放上去。
No, you gotta put it up like this.
翻一下
Just flip it!
你想让我把它翻过来?
You want me to just flip it over?
上上下下
Up and down.
那是火焰,不是吗?
That's a flame, isn't it?
你要为我做这个。
You're gonna do this for me.
盖上它,然后把它抽掉。
Cover it and whip it off.
好,一,二,三--
Okay, one, two, three--
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
把它放在上面。
Put it on top.
把它放下来。
Put it down.
我数到三,我们--
I count three and we--
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
慢点。
Slow.
哦,慢点。
Oh, slow.
有用吗?
Did it work?
不太行。
Not really.
我想它确实做到了。
I thought it did do it.
它上升了吗,你确定吗?
Did it go up, are you sure?
它下去了,然后又上来了。
It went down, and then came up.
我觉得风太大了。
I think there's too much wind.
它下去了,但它没有上来。
It went down but it didn't come up.
-是的,上来了,差不多。-再试一次。
-Yes, it did, sort of. -Try again.
风太大了。
There's too much wind.
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
太可怕了。
It's terrific.
-怎么样?-很好。
-How is it? -Good.
很好。
It's nice.
-你确定?-我确定。
-You sure? -I'm sure.
它上升了吗?
Did it go up?
没有。
Not exactly.
好吧,我恐怕--
Well, I'm afraid--
又来了,还是没有?
Again, or not?
上面有草。
Got grass on it.
(女人在远处喋喋不休)
(women chattering in distance)
康斯坦丝好像要
Constance seem like she's
把她一生都睡过去
sleeping her life away.
她睡得很多,不是吗?
Sleeps a lot, doesn't she?
当然是。
Sure does.
她看起来如此...
She seems so...
不开心。
unhappy.
嗯,我想她是的。
Well, I guess she is.
她说她生来就是为了快乐。
She says she was born to be happy,
她变得不快乐了。
she became unhappy.
我想她是害怕死亡。
Well I think she's afraid of dying.
我也是。
And so am I.
嗯。
Mm.
如果她愿意的话,也许她可以变得快乐。
Maybe she could be happy if she wanted to enough.
我想所有的欲望都已经离开了。
I think all the desire has left.
(发动机启动)
(engine revving)
哈!
Ha!
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
什么?
What?
巴士,巴士!
The bus, the bus!
啊,罗科,我们要离开这里了!
Ah, Rocco, we gonna get out of here!
不敢相信,不敢相信!
I don't believe it, I don't believe it!
她做到了,天哪!
She did it, gosh darn it!
啊!
Ah!
哦,罗科!
Oh, Rocco!
(笑声)
(laughter)
康斯坦茨,康斯坦茨!
Constance, Constance!
康斯坦丝,她做到了,她做到了!
Constance, she did it, she did it!
我们要回家了,我们要回家了!
We going home, we going home!
贝丝,贝丝,她做到了,我们要回家了。
Beth, Beth, she did it, we going home.
Yay!
Yay!
(喇叭声)
(horn honks)
我们得救了,西西!
We're saved, Cissy!
她做到了,她做到了!
She did it, she did it!
(喇叭声)
(horn honks)
夫人,您的马车正在等待。
Madame, your carriage awaits.
等待,等待,等待,等待。
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你为什么不先把车转过来?
Why don't you turn the bus around first?
-好的 -好的。
-Okay. -All right.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我让她把车转过来。
I asked her to turn the bus around.
(发动机熄火)
(engine stalls)
(巨响)
(loud bang)
(公共汽车溅起的水花)
(bus sputters)
所以你要在黎明时分离开?
So you're leaving at dawn?
是的。
Yeah.
我今晚找不到路了。
I couldn't find my way tonight.
我得找点吃的。
I've gotta find something to eat.
好运。
Good luck.
反正我很快就会死了。
I'm gonna die pretty soon anyway,
所以我宁愿死在这里
so I'd rather die here
而不是在疗养院或医院里。
than in a nursing home or a hospital.
我不会死的。
I'm not going to die.
我要去钓鱼。
I'm going fishing.
我觉得...
I feel...
有时感觉很糟糕。
awful sometimes.
你这样感觉的吗?
Is that the way you feel?
-是的 -为什么?
-Yes. -Why?
嗯,我总是有这种恐惧
Well, I've always got this fear
害怕失去一切
of losing everything
穷困潦倒。
and being destitute,
而且没有人想要你。
and nobody wanting you.
你知道我说的那种恐惧吗?
You know the fear I mean?
哦,天哪。
Oh, my.
你知道,当你想到这一点时,就会非常难过。
You know, it's very sad when you think about that.
特别是当你一个人在家的时候,而且--
Especially when you're home alone and--
是的,我 --
Yeah, I'm--
只是在想,只是在想。
Just thinking, just thinking.
是的,你对自己说:
Yes, and you think to yourself,
我该怎么做呢?
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么做呢?
What am I gonna do?
好吧,让我们寄希望于最好的结果。
Well, let's hope for the best.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
我相信我们的孩子会好好照顾我们的。
I'm sure our children will take good care of us.
嗯,他们到现在为止一直很好。
Well, they've been very good up till now.
而唯一让我伤心的是
And the only thing that hurts me is
我的曾孙
my great-grandson.
我希望可以看着他长大
I would like to see him when he grows up.
我们会在另一个世界里,我想,爱丽丝。
We'll be in another world, I think, Alice.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my God.
而且他现在这么聪明。
And he's so smart now.
他还不到两岁,就这么聪明了。
He's not quite two and he's so smart.
他向我走来,而且,多塔,多塔。
He comes to me, and, Dota, Dota.
哦,这有时让我很伤心。
Oh, that hurts me sometimes.
但我们能做什么呢?
But what can we do?
我们无能为力,爱丽丝。
There's nothing we can do Alice,
电影精选列表