was someone I had seen in a lot of these movies.
所以我觉得自己命中注定要嫁给他
So, I thought it was my destiny to be married to him.
然后...
And...
有一天 我溜进了他的休息车
one day, I snuck into his trailer
脱♥光♥了衣服等着他
and took off all my clothes and waited for him
然后他进来了
and he came in,
然后他立刻转身出去了
and he turned around and he walked right back out
然后他叫了警♥察♥
and he called the cops,
然后我被捕了
and I got arrested,
然后法庭让我去接受性♥爱♥成瘾康复治疗
and the court said that I had to go into rehab for sex and love addiction.
然后我就去接受治疗了
And I did. I went into treatment.
然后咨♥询♥师说
And the councilor said
我一年都不能再看爱情片了
that I shouldn't watch romantic movies for a year.
我照做了
Which I didn't.
然后...
And...
我觉得我痊愈了
I thought I was cured.
然后我来纽约工作
And then I came to New York for work.
你是干什么的?
Um, what do you do?
我是拖船船长
I'm a tug captain.
医生!
Doc!
帕特!
Pat!
帕特!
Pat!
帕帕!
Pat-ty!
医生...
Doc-ah, Doc-ah, Doc...
我拿下委托了
I got the commission.
太好了
That's nice.
是啊
Yeah.
他们想要关于外星人的 外星哎
They want something about aliens. No Gravity!
安东负责写剧本
And Anton is going to write the story.
怎么…
What the...?
你需要什么?
What do you need?
水壶呢?
- I don't know. Where's the kettle?
我要捐出去
I'm giving it away.
-为什么? -我要当修女了
- Why? - I'm going to become a nun.
-修女? -是的
- A nun? - Yes.
我一直都很感兴趣
I've been curious for a very long time
而且最近受到了圣召
and I recently received a vocation.
对了...
Oh...
你的拖船船长来找我做咨♥询♥了
Your tugboat captain came to see me.
她爱上你了
She's in love with you.
不是真的
No. Not really.
我觉得是真的
I think she is, actually.
我觉得我应该放弃做人...
I think maybe I'll give up on myself as a human being and...
找个小屋躲起来写音乐
just go live in a room somewhere and write music.
好啊
Okay.
那我能捐掉你的钢琴吗?
Could you also remove your piano?
你好 卡尔
Oh! Hi, Carl.
我自己进来的
I let myself in.
你迟到了 门又是开着的
You were so late, and the door was open.
好
- Uh-huh. Good.
你迟到让我很生气
I'm upset that you're late.
哦
- Uh-huh.
让我想起了我妈妈
Reminds me of my mother.
我妈妈什么事都迟到
My mother was late for everything.
好吧...
Alright...
布鲁娜也是
And so is Bruna.
卡尔...
Carl...
我给你讲过三角馄饨的故事吗?
Have I ever told you the story of the kreplach?
什么是三角馄饨?
What's the kreplach?
是犹太人的一种馄饨
It's a sort of Jewish dumpling
肉馅的
with a little bit meat inside.
不过会包成三角形
But it's in the shape of a triangle.
没有 你没讲过
- Uh, okay, um... no, you haven't.
没有吗?好 有个小男孩
- No? Okay. So there's this little boy,
非常害怕这种三角馄饨
and he is terrified of kreplach.
只要在安息日看到
He only has to see one at Shabat,
就会尖叫着跑出房♥间
and he runs screaming from the room.
所以他妈妈带他去看精神科医生
So, his mother takes him to a psychiatrist.
她说 “医生 我该怎么办啊?
And she says "Doctor, what am I gonna do?
他居然会害怕三角馄饨”
What am I... he's terrified of kreplach."
医生说 “非常简单
And the shrink says, "It's very simple.
你只要让他看看
It's very simple. You just show him
制♥作♥三角馄饨的所有步骤
each and every step to making a kreplach...
他就不会再怕了”
He won't be afraid it anymore.
于是她带着孩子回家
So she takes the little boy home.
跟他一起和面
She mixes up the dough with him.
然后擀成面皮 她说
She rolls out the dough. She says,
“你看 我在擀面皮”
"See? I'm rolling out the dough. Okay?"
男孩说 “没问题 妈妈”
The boy says "No problem, Mama."
然后她把面皮
Then she cuts the dough
切成三角形 她说 “这样可以吗?”
into a triangle shape. Says, "Okay?"
他没问题
He's fine with it.
她放上一点肉馅
She puts in the little knob of meat.
她说 “看 我放了一点肉馅 没问题吧?”
"See?" She says, little meat I'm putting in. Okay?"
男孩说“没问题”
The boy says, "Fine."
然后...
Then...
她折起了馄饨皮的第一个角
she folds over the first corner of dough.
“没事吧?”
"Okay?"
“没事” 第二个角
"Okay." Another corner.
“没事吧?”
"Okay?"
“没事”
"Okay."
一切顺利
Everything fine.
她折出了最后一个角
She folds over the last corner of the dough
把馄饨包好了
to complete the dumpling,
然后那个男孩...
and the boy...
开始尖叫!
screams!
“三角馄饨!”
"Kreplach!"
修女 谢谢你过来
Sister, thank you for coming.
帕特非常想见你
Pat is anxious to see you.
不客气
Of course.
她今天非常不顺
She's had a hard day.
我们换个房♥间吧
Let's go in the other room.
好
Okay.
我不知道她有那么大的压力
- I didn't know how much pressure she'd been under.
是啊
Yeah.
不过她会没事的
- But she'll be okay. She'll be okay.
我跟她的精神科医生聊过了
I talked to her psychiatrist.
医生说她需要接受治疗
And, uh... he thinks that she needs treatment
再休息几星期
and rest for a few weeks,
然后就没事了
and then she'll be fine.
当然了 我会尽一切可能来帮助你的
And you know, of course, I'll do everything I can to help you.
但是我得告诉你...
But I'm sorry to say this...
我觉得你妈妈和我的关系要结束了
I don't think your mom and I are going to make it.
你要离开她?
You're leaving?
不是的
No... No.
帕特不会再要我了 我不怪她
I just, I can't blame Pat for throwing me out.
确实没法再继续了 孩子
You know? It's all wrong, son.
哇 这时机可真好
Wow... it's good timing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉我没有做一个合格的继父
Sorry I haven't been more of a step father for you.
什么意思?你挺好的
- What do you mean? You were good.
是吗?
No... Was I?
是啊 挺好的
Yeah, man. Sweet.
还教我弹钢琴
- All those piano lessons. - Ah.
-我讨厌那些钢琴课 -我也是
- You hated those. - I did.
但是我现在很高兴跟你学了
But now I'm glad I had them.
你还教会了我怎么失败
And... you taught me how to fail.
太好了
- Oh, great. - I mean,
我的意思是 你教会我百折不挠
I mean, you taught me perseverance.
哦
Oh, okay.
我喜欢这个说法
电影精选列表