- I don't know. - You know you don't have
你不用隐藏自己的感受
to hide your feelings from me.
我们以前无话不谈
We used to talk about everything.
好吧...
Okay. It's...
很奇怪
bizarre
也很尴尬 特蕾莎的母亲
and embarrassing that Tereza's mother
居然是我们的清洁工
is our cleaning lady.
-我该怎么做? -什么都别做
- What should I do? - Nothing.
两种截然相反的事可以都是真的 妈妈
Two opposite things can be true at the same time, Mom.
对 这样确实很奇怪
I mean, yes, it's weird,
也确实没关系 因为这不会
but it's also fine, because it's not gonna change
改变我和特蕾莎的关系
anything between me and Tereza.
对吧
See.
我喜欢特蕾莎 非常喜欢...
I like Tereza, so much but...
但是你还小呢
But your frontal lobe
人类大脑额叶要25岁才发育成熟
doesn't fully develop until you are 25.
而额叶是负责决策的
That's the decision-making part of your brain.
你搞砸了你的初恋
- Just cause you messed up your first love,
不代表我也会搞砸
doesn't mean I'm going to.
我没搞砸 你♥爸♥爸去世了
- I didn't mess it up, Daddy died.
他先搬出去了 然后才去世的
He moved out, then he died.
我以为我们会和好的
- I think we would have reconciled.
我们的肉体关系非常密切
We had a very intense physical relationship.
-妈! -怎么了 这是事实
- Mom! - Well, it's the truth.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
给我回个电♥话♥ 你还好吗?
Call me, okay? I need to make sure you're okay.
史蒂文?!
Steven?!
史蒂文?
Steven?
演出大获成功 你却逃跑了
It was a total triumph and you ran away.
没有起立鼓掌
No standing ovation though.
本来应该让观众大为惊艳的
It would have been nice to blow 'em away.
亲爱的 你已经做到了
Oh, honey, you did.
我觉得非常精彩
Well, I thought it was beautiful.
-真的? -是啊 特别精彩
- You did? - Yeah, man, it was crazy good.
你真的应该引以为豪的
You should be really proud.
晚安啦 两位
Night, guys.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, honey.
我只是想让你享受一点生活乐趣 史蒂文
I just want you to get some pleasure out of your life, Steven.
人只能活一次
You only have one, you know.
我知道
I know.
我焦虑症发作了
I had an anxiety attack.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你为什么不来找我呢?
Why didn't you just come and get me?
怎么了?发生什么事了吗?
What's going on? Did something happen?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你不确定有没有事发生?
- You're not sure if something happened?
是不是什么人说了什么话 惹你生气了?
- Did someone say something to upset you?
没关系 我们可以...
- Okay. Here's what we're gonna...
-该死! -对不起 医生!
- Damn it! - Sorry, Doc!
-史蒂文! -对不起!
- Steven! - I'm sorry!
-搞什么! -我…
- C'mon! - I...
搞什么!
Just c'mon!
-我就要求你这一件事! -对不起
- It's the one thing. One thing! - I'm sorry.
你怎么了?
What's the matter?
我在想...
I was thinking...
等朱利安毕业以后...
When Julian graduates...
我们可以把房♥子处理掉
We could give away the house.
嗯
Okay.
等等 你为什么想卖♥♥掉房♥子?
Wait, why you want to sell the house?
我们可以把房♥子捐给教堂...
- We could donate it to the church. It could...
这里可以改成母婴之家
It could be a home for mothers and children.
什么?那我们住哪里?
- What? Where would... Where would we live?
温馨的、空荡荡的小公♥寓♥
Some nice empty apartment.
-你好 -你好 帕特丽夏
- Oh, hello. Hi. - Oh, hello, Patricia.
我还想捐一点东西
- Um, I have some more things to donate.
好呀
Oh. Okay.
-谢谢 -看起来都是新的
- Thank you so much. - They look new.
放在这里就行
Here, you can put them down right here.
好 谢谢
Of course, thank you.
好了 还有什么事吗?
Alright... anything else?
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help?
当然啦 来帮我们发零食吧
- Why sure. Yeah, come help us with the snacks. Okay.
你想要什么?
What would you like?
什么?
What?
你从哪儿拿来的?
How did you get those?
你母亲找到的 她很震惊
- Your mother found them. And she was shocked.
好吧
Okay.
对 我和朱利安上♥床♥了
Yeah, we... Julian and I, we have sex.
那又怎么样?又不是大事
So what? It's not a big deal.
没事的
It's fine.
我们用保护措施了
We use protection.
你还想怎么样?
What more do you want?
你们真是太奇怪了
You people are so weird.
你可以回房♥间了
You can go to your room now.
那是什么?
What was that?
你在录音吗?
Are you recording me?
-太晚了 -你搞什么...
- Too late. - What the...
-法律就是法律 -什么?
- The law is the law. - What?
法律面前人人平等
Same rules for everyone.
-你16 他18 -嗯
- You're 16, he's 18. - Right.
这是不当性行为
That's sexual misconduct.
A级轻罪 无可辩驳
Class A misdemeanor. Case closed.
你是想让他坐牢吗?
- Are you trying to get him arrested?
他犯了个大错
He made a big mistake.
出去
Get out of my room.
我现在跟你无话可说
I have nothing to say to you right now.
我给他看了照片...
I showed him the pictures...
因为我吓坏了 而且...
because I was frightened for you, and...
而且很生气 你迈出了这一步 居然没有告诉我
and angry, that you had made such a step without telling me.
我的珍宝
My jewel.
你总管我叫“珍宝”
- You know, you love to call me your jewel.
好像我就是个物件儿
As if I'm some thing.
好像我是个机器人
Like I'm some performing robot.
门门功课都拿A 只为了让你不为虚度的人生难过
Who just gets A's to make you feel better about your wasted life.
我没想到特雷会这么做
- I would never imagine Trey would do this.
拿看来你也不怎么了解他
- I guess you don't know him very well then, either.
很快就会过去 他会放下的
- It will be over soon. He will drop this.
他不会的!
No, he won't!
他这一辈子从来没承认过自己有错
He's never admitted he's been wrong about anything in his entire life.
他就是个自大的种族主义独♥裁♥者
He's a pompous little racist dictator,
你就是他的帮凶
and you're his deputy.
别这么跟我说话
Don't speak to me like this!
你到底明不明白
Do you understand
如果继续下去
that if this happens,
朱利安这一辈子 不管走到哪里
Julian will have to walk around in every neighborhood he lives in
都要不断解释 他为什么会变成儿童猥亵犯?
for the rest of his life explaining that he's a child molester?
你们会彻底毁了他
You'll have fucking ruined him.
我会解决好的 特蕾莎
- I will make this right, Tereza.
真的?
Really.
怎么解决?
How?
出去
Get out.
我有没有可能被逮捕?
- But could I still be arrested?
应该不会有逮捕行动的
- I don't think they'll make an arrest.
除非那个女孩进行受害者指控
Unless the girl comes in and makes a victim statement.
特蕾莎不会这么做的
Tereza would never do that.
但是那位继父有相当理由
- But I don't like that the step father
他有手♥机♥录音和照片
has probable cause with that phone video recording
这不太妙
and the images.
如果他认识人 可以把案件保留好几个月
They could keep the case open for months if he knows people.
难以置信
电影精选列表