- We shouldn't have done this on a school night, huh?
这下你们赶作业要赶到半夜了吧?
Now you'll have homework deep into the night.
我该回家了
- Guess I better get going. Um...
-我帮你把盘子洗了吧? -不用
- Can I help you with the dishes? - No, no.
那就谢谢了
Okay, well, thank you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It was nice meeting you. - Nice to meet you too.
-多谢款待 -谢谢 再见
- Thank you for having me. - Thank you, bye.
走这边?
This way?
要我帮忙准备晚餐吗?
Need help with dinner?
我不想做饭 你吃披萨或者三明治吧
- I don't feel like cooking. Pizza. Sandwiches.
我不饿
I am not hungry.
怎么了?出什么事了?
What? What happened?
也许我不该这么伤心 但是…
- Maybe I shouldn't be so upset, but...
我控制不住
I can't help it.
我是不是太傻了?
Am I being stupid?
朱利安多大?
How old is Julian?
18岁 刚过完生日
- Eighteen. He just had his birthday.
你不该给我看这些 玛德琳
- I wish you hadn't have shown me these, Magdalena.
我知道 看到她这样太让人难受了
- I know it's hard to see her like this.
我们还把她当成小女孩呢
We think of her as a little girl.
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is?
这可能是相当理由
This could be probable cause.
什么是“相当理由”?
What is "probable cause?"
提出指控的合理理由
- Reasonable grounds for pressing a charge.
指控?
A charge?
法律对强♥奸♥的定义是
- The definition for statutory rape is,
“任何形式的插入”
"penetration, however slight".
特蕾莎是自愿的
- But Tereza consented to this sex.
未成年人不存在合法性同意
A minor can't legally consent.
特雷
Trey,
我是做为你的伴侣给你看这些的
I showed you this as a partner.
这是家庭事务
This is a family problem.
你指望我袖手旁边
And you expect me to stand by
任由那种人对我们的女儿犯下罪行?
and let a crime be perpetrated on my own daughter by that guy?
什么叫“那种人”?
What does it mean, "that guy"?
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
她不是你女儿
She is not your daughter.
她现在又不是我女儿了?
- Oh, okay, so she's not my daughter now.
你是不是忘了一个细节? 我已经合法收养她了
I legally adopted her, remember that little detail?
虽然我们没有结婚 但我是她的父亲
We may not be married, but I am her father.
行了 特雷
Come on, Trey.
你就当成没见过这些照片
Just pretend you didn't see the photos.
向我保证
Promise me.
绝对不能提起指控
They would never prosecute such a case anyway.
他们是男女朋友
It's boyfriend and girlfriend.
三年前 我记录过这种案子
- I recorded a case just like this
那个男孩坐牢了
three years ago and the boy went to jail.
? 我要记得休息
? I have to remember to rest
? 你是何种病症
? And what is your illness
? 我沉迷于
? I'm addicted
? 浪漫
? To romance
? 我开着我的小船
? I go to different cities
? 去往不同城市
? In my little bo-oh-oh-oat
? 有时我控制不住自己
? And sometimes I can't help myself ?
? 我去酒吧 寻觅男人 带回家
? I go to bars and find men and then bring them home ?
? 我以为自己已痊愈
? I thought I was cured
? 但是你
? But you
? 你
? You
? 你让我难以抗拒
? You are irresistible
? 我得走了
? I must go
? 我有家庭
? I have a family
? 让我走
? Let me go
? 你如此可爱
? You are so lovely
? 别被我吓到
? Don't let me scare you
? 留下喝杯茶
? Just one cup of tea
? 就喝一杯茶
? Have a little cup of tea
精彩!
Bravo!
精彩!
Bravo!
音乐!太棒了!
The music! Oh, the music!
简直是女版的理发师陶德
It's a female Sweeney Todd.
这是我妻子 玛克辛
This is my wife, Maxine.
疯狂的拖船船长
The demented tugboat captain
把男人诱骗到拖船
who lures men into her tugboat
然后把他们杀了吃掉 我太喜欢这个构思了
and kills them and eats them! I fucking loved it.
她很少有喜欢的东西
She hates everything.
她对性和爱成瘾?
- And she is a sex and love addict?
来自巴吞鲁日?你怎么想到这些的?
From Baton Rouge? How did you come up with that?
我散步的时候...
Uh, the character...
这个角色自己找上了我
she came to me... when I was taking a walk.
-你的想象力真强大 -厉害 史蒂文
- What an imagination you have. - Holy shit, Steven.
-伟大的头脑 -太美妙了
- What a mind. - Amazing!
还记得拉夫·冈德尔吗?
You remember Raef Gundel?
-你好 拉夫 -你把安东赶出去的时候
- Oh, hello Raef. - When you threw Anton out,
我们还以为你又崩溃了呢
we all thought you'd lost it again.
把他赶出去?
What? Threw him out.
不是我赶你走的
I did not throw you out, exactly.
怎么不是!
Oh, you most certainly did!
不过你可真狡猾 居然自己完成了一切
- But, you snake, you fuckin' conquered it all by yourself.
太硬核了 向您致敬
You're hard core. Chapeau.
史蒂文
Steven.
-什么? -我真是不敢相信
- What? - I can't believe it.
你当时...
I was really...
就那么走了 我真的很生气
angry at you for leaving like that.
原来我是你的缪斯女神啊 我…
And now it turns out I'm your muse?! I... just...
史蒂文 我永远不会离开你
Oh, Steven, I'll never leave you.
我知道你很脆弱
- I mean, I know you're a vulnerable person,
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我会对你很温柔的
I am going to be so gentle with you.
我知道我们要慢慢来
I know we have to go slow.
我现在在这里常驻了
I'm based here now.
你…什么?
You're... you what?
我常驻布鲁克林了
I'm based in Brooklyn.
我们可以随时见面
We can see each other all the time.
老天啊 好吧
Oh, God, okay.
能失陪一下吗?
Will you excuse me for one moment?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
我太为他开心了
I'm just so happy for him.
妈 你额头上有东西
- Mom, you have dirt on your forehead.
不是
Oh, no, no, no. Uh...
今天是大斋首日 我去教堂了 (注:教会会举♥行♥涂灰礼 把去年棕枝主日祝圣过的棕枝烧成灰 在礼仪中涂在教友的额头上 作为悔改的象征)
It's Ash Wednesday, I went to church.
你去教堂了?
You went to church?
对啊 就是...
Yeah, I was just...
一时兴起
an impulse. You know?
在天主教学校上学的时候 我每年这个时候都去教堂
I used to go every year when I was in Catholic school.
我们会在大斋期戒掉巧克力
We would give up chocolate for Lent,
然后等到复活节再大吃特吃
and then we would just gorge ourselves at Easter.
你今年大斋期戒掉了什么?
What'd you give up this year,
买♥♥黑色铅笔裙?
shopping for black pencil skirts?
不是 不过这是个好主意
- No, I should have thought of that.
那是什么?你又不吃糖
What? You don't eat sugar,
所以肯定不是巧克力
so it can't be chocolate.
我戒了撒谎
Lying.
你平时经常撒谎?
How much do you even lie?
你看见史蒂文了吗?
Do you see Steven?
我们一直没有谈过这事 特蕾莎的妈妈是新来的清洁工
- We never talked about how you feel that Tereza's mother
你有什么想法?
is the new cleaning lady.
没关系
It's fine.
为什么你现在对什么事都“没关系”?
- Why is everything "fine" with you these days?
-不知道 -在我面前
电影精选列表