Even if I'm not in it.
我为这一切道歉
Sorry about everything.
没关系的
No. Don't worry about it.
能让我在这里躲一会儿吗?
- Do you mind if I hide up here for a minute?
行吧
Uh... Okay.
史蒂文 左舷会船
Steve on the one whistle.
收到 船长
Roger, Captain.
谢谢
Thanks, Cap.
卡特丽娜
Katrina.
干嘛?
What?
你是个强大的女人
You are a mighty woman.
算不上
Not really.
之前是我太傻了
I was an idiot.
也太残忍♥ 我现在明白了
And I was cruel. I see that now.
我就是没办法...
I just couldn't...
我没准备好 你是突然冒出来的
I don't know. I wasn't prepared. You came out of nowhere.
我根本不该烦你
I shouldn't have bothered you.
不是的
No. No, no.
这确实是个巨大的错误
- No. This was really a-a big mistake.
我现在明白了
I see it now.
我搞上了一个已婚男人
I see I jumped on a married man and then... And...
现在你老婆...
now your wife...
变成那样了
She's in a place.
帕特的事不是你的错
- What happened to Pat is not your fault.
不
No.
你之前说的是对的
You were right the first time,
我需要帮助
I need help.
我没法相信自己的感觉
I can't trust my own feelings.
我不想伤害任何人
So I don't want to hurt anybody.
也不想伤害自己
I don't wanna feel like this myself.
所以过去的就让它过去吧
So I would just want to say let's have bygones be bygones.
对我来说没有过去
It's not bygone for me.
它还在 是真实的
It's not gone. It's here. And it's real.
这是我人生中第一次找到真正的幸福
For the first time in my life, I've found true happiness.
我找到了 就会想办法抓住它
I've found it. And I'm going to act on it.
两个人
Two lovers
本不该坠入爱河
Who were not supposed to fall in love
却偏偏相爱
Have done so
他们来自不同星球
From different planets do they hail
谁喜欢这样?
And who does like it
没有人
None so
快呀快呀 快结婚吧
Hurry, hurry, marry, marry
外星人的父亲马上就要来啦
The alien's father will be here soon
快呀快呀 快结婚吧
Hurry, hurry, marry, marry
外星人的父亲很保护她
The alien's father holds her dear
克拉丽莎和胡里奥
Clareza and Julio
敌对星球的两个人
Beings from enemy planets
我现在冒着生命危险让你们结合
I risk my life to bind you now
你们可敢立刻许下誓言?
Do you dare take this vow
我们敢
We do
快让我们结婚吧
Marry us quickly
我们愿意
Yes we do
你们已结为夫妇
You are married now
就像一条被扔进宇宙的鱼
Like a fish thrown back into the universe
太空会将你整个吞下
Space will swallow you whole
做过的事全部撤销
What's done is undone
做过的事无法撤销
What's done is not undone
吾爱
My love
吾爱
My love, my love
吾爱
Love
我的孩子
My child, my child
你终会放下
You will recover
我必须带你回家
I must bring you home
带你回母亲身边
To your mother
耶!行了!
Yay! Okay, okay.
成功啦!
We got it!
电影精选列表