- Oh yes that's Mary Ann's personal recipe.
时间刚刚好
It is time period appropriate,
-用了糖浆 -其实…
- it has molasses in there. - Well...
是我擅自决定
I actually took the liberty
在十字路口开始行动的
of starting the action at the crossroads.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
非常有营养
It's incredibly nourishing.
有羊肉和迷迭香
There's some mutton and rosemary in there.
你的木柴不够了
You need more firewood.
我去帮你拿一些吧?
- Oh. - Can I bring you more?
那就太好了 谢谢
- That would be wonderful, thank you.
-那边就有木柴 -好的
- We've got firewood over there. - Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
特蕾莎...
Tereza...
特蕾莎 跟我来...
Tereza, come with me...
-我们去拿木柴! -别再吵了
- Fire wood! - Let's not fight two wars here.
我们来这里是为了保留一切
We are here for the tindall preservation of it all.
我们要按计划进行
- We are going to follow the plan.
这计划是我和布希格伦基金会 密切合作制定的
Something that I've worked hand in glove with the Bushy Glen Foundation.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么回事?
Mom, what is going on?
如果必须在你跟他之间做出选择 我选你
- If I have to choose between you and him, I choose you.
终于来了 走吧
- There you are. Let's go. C'mon.
戴斯 收起缆绳 放好 准备出发
Des, throw the lines off. Stow them away.
是 船长
Yes, cap.
两名女性 金发
Two females, blonde,
一个16岁 一个36岁
one 16, one 36.
都穿着19世纪的服装
Both of them wearing 19th century garb.
对 两个都是
Yes, both of them.
我不知道是什么车
I don't know what kind of vehicle,
肯定是他来把他们接走了
he must have picked them up.
约翰 必须封路
John, you need to put out a roadblock!
这可是我女儿
This is my daughter we're talking about here.
欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
你好
Okay. Hello.
-给你毛巾 -谢谢
- Hello. Here's a towel. - Thank you.
她是玛克辛 我是卡特丽娜
Moxie. I'm Katrina.
-我是玛德琳 幸会 -幸会
- Magdalena, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
玛德琳和孩子们
Okay. Kids and Magdalena,
-你们一直往前走 -亲爱的 给你毛巾
- you are straight ahead. - Hi, honey, here's a towel.
你们的房♥间就在前面
- You're bunk is straight ahead. Julian already
朱利安已经把行李搬进去了
- brought your luggage. - Thank you.
-你好吗? -给你
- How are you? - There you go.
很高兴见到你
Good to see ya.
你上楼跟戴斯一起住
Uh, you're upstairs with Des.
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
好
Uh, yep.
卡特里娜号♥船只离开纽约港
Vessel Katrina leaving New York harbor,
驶向狭窄水域
heading for the narrows.
轻型拖船
Light tug.
谢谢你 玛克辛
- Thank you, Moxie, for doing all of this.
确定不用我帮忙吗?
Are you sure I cannot help you? I...
你该感谢的是卡特丽娜
- Yeah, you have Katrina to thank.
她这个人就是太善良了
You know there is no limit to her goodness.
某个混♥蛋♥可以
Some asshole could come in here
像病毒一样渗透进来 把她彻底消灭掉
like a virus and wipe her right out.
她有那么脆弱吗?
- Really think she's that fragile?
她只是个好人
- She's just a genuinely good person.
她收的伤已经够多了
And I don't want to see her be hurt
我不希望再有人伤害她
any more than she already has been.
老天
Gee.
真倒霉
Shit in a Dixie cup.
-好 我要… -该你了
- Alright, I'm going... - You go.
-红色 七点 你呢? -黑色 十七点
- Seven red. You? - Uh, 17 black.
不用了
No, no.
-红色 要选红色 -好吧
- Always red. Always red. - Alright.
你怎么来了?
Wait, who's driving the boat?
那谁来开船啊?
If you're with us?
戴斯啊 他在上面呢
Des is at it. He's up there.
我的大副
- My mate. - Rule 17
我过来吃点东西
- Just came to get a little something to eat.
我们要路过大西洋城吗?
- So are we gonna go by Atlantic City?
我们要沿泽西海岸南下
- We're going to go down the Jersey coast,
绕过五月角
around Cape May,
北上到特拉华州
up the Delaware,
停在威尔明顿港
right to the Port of Wilmington.
明天就能到 具体时间要看洋流
You'll be there tomorrow. Depends on the current.
船长不是能主持婚礼吗?
- Aren't boat captains allowed to marry people?
只有在电影里
Only in the movies.
要受圣职才行 (注:受圣职后会成为牧师 可以主婚)
I have to be ordained.
我妈妈有个朋友 不到一天受圣职了
- My mom had a friend who was ordained in like 24 hours.
对 在网上就能申请
Yeah, you can do it online.
-真的? -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
帮我申请吧
- Sign me up. - Yeah?
看 普生教会 (注:非宗派宗教组织 教义是“做正确的事” 免费让任何有意愿的人在线受圣职 但有些州不承认普生教会牧师的主婚)
Oh, Universal Life Church.
-老天啊 -只要24小时
- Oh... Oh boy - It only takes 24 hours.
你姓什么?
Uh, what's your last name?
不好意思 特伦托
Excuse me... Trento.
T-R-E-N-T-O
T-R-E-N-T-O.
-特伦托 -我拼对了
- Trento. - That's what I thought.
我们还是需要你 在特拉华州的家庭法庭签字
- We still need you to sign in Delaware at family court.
别担心 我会签字的
Don't worry, I'll sign.
-我知道这首歌♥ -真的
- I know that one. - Really?
-嗯 -好吧
- Yup. - Alright.
我当然知道了
Of course, I do.
你知道这首歌♥?
You know that song?
厉害
- Yeah - That's amazing.
? 生活有阴暗麻烦的一面
? There's a dark and a troubled side of life ?
? 也有阳光明媚的一面
? There's a bright and a sunny side, too ?
? 尽管我们遇到了黑暗和纷争
? Though we meet with the darkness ?
? 但仍然可以看到阳光的一面
? The sunny side we also may view ?
? 保持阳光的一面
? Keep on the sunny side ?
? 永远保持阳光的一面
? Always on the sunny side
? 保持生活中阳光的一面
? Keep on the sunny side of life ?
-怎么样? -风平浪静 船长
- Hows it going? - Hey, Cap, quiet night.
没有对向船只
- We've got no oncoming traffic. - Okay
刚收到天气预报 可以驶向特拉华
- Just got the weather. We're all clear for Delaware.
-好 晚安 -晚安 船长
- Okay, good night. - Good night, Cap.
? 保持生活中阳光的一面
? Keep on the sunny side of life ?
? 保持阳光的一面
? Keep on the sunny side
? 永远保持阳光的一面
? Always on the sunny side
? 保持生活中阳光的一面
? Keep on the sunny side of life ?
? 这能帮我们度过每一天
? It will help us every day
? 这能照亮我们前进的路
? It will brighten all the way
? 只要我们保持生活中阳光的一面
? If we keep on the sunny side of life ??
我有点害怕
I'm a little scared.
莎莎 你不愿意可以不结的
We don't have to do this, Rez.
我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
我害怕我们会长大
I'm scared we'll grow up,
然后会忘掉现在
and forget who we are now.
那我们就一直提醒彼此吧
- Then we'll just have to keep reminding each other.
到特拉华州了!
We're in Delaware!
我给你带了咖啡
I... brought you some coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛克辛说你喜欢多加奶精
- Moxie said you like a lot of creamer.
嗯 放那边就行
- Mm-hmm. Yeah, you can just put it over there.
你…
It's... it's...
你这是太好心了
beautiful what you're doing.
反正我本来也要南下的
- No. I was going down the river anyway.
而且你知道的 我拒绝不了浪漫故事
And you know I can't resist a romantic story.
虽然我不是主角
电影精选列表