I like that.
我一直觉得跟你妈妈相比
I always felt like some sort of silent partner
我对你来说更像是个沉默的父母
when it came to you, compared to your mother.
沉默也可以很有力量
Silence can be pretty loud.
然后是午餐 之后再回去工作
- Tthen we have lunch, we go back to work.
五点钟进行晚祷
Got vespers at five o'clock,
-然后是晚餐… -不好意思
- we have our dinner and... - Please excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
感觉对所有人都充满了爱
- I feel so much love for everyone.
很美好
It's wonderful.
我知道...
I know that...
我知道我的崩溃
I know that my having a nervous breakdown
会让人怀疑我有没有感受到圣召
might make it seem like I don't have a vocation.
但是等我好起来之后
But once I get better,
我敢肯定我还是想当修女
I-I'm sure I'll still want to join the sisters.
等一年再做决定吧
See how you feel in a year.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 玛德琳...
Oh, Magdalena, thank you. Would you...
你能在这里坐一会儿吗?
Would you please sit down for a moment?
谢谢
Thank you so much.
现在...
Now...
我们谈谈朱利安的事吧
What is going to happen with Julian?
你说你会尽力帮我 是认真的吗?
- You meant it that you would help any way at all?
当然了
Yes. Yes.
我也是 只要有能帮上忙的 我都会做
- Me too. Whatever you need, I will do it.
好
Okay.
只要特蕾莎的父母之一
We're allowed to get married in Delaware,
现场签署文件 我们就能在特拉华州结婚
if one of Tereza's parent signs in person.
我去签字
I will sign.
真对不起我去不了现场了
- I'm just sorry I'm not going to be there.
妈妈
Mom.
我开车带你去
I'll drive you.
现在 所有人去
Right now, all of you.
我带大家去
- I'll drive you right now. - I'm...
我觉得开车带特蕾莎出州很危险
I am worried about driving out of state with Tereza.
-为什么? -特雷...
- Why? - Trey...
现在对朱利安和这事已经魔怔了
he has become obsessed with Julian, and the situation.
他会不惜一切代价阻止我们的
I think he would do anything to catch us.
他有很多警♥察♥朋友
He has a lot of friends in the police.
而且...
And...
我还不是美国公民
I am not citizen yet.
卡特丽娜在船上吗?
Is Katrina on board?
她下午休息
She took the afternoon off.
-能跟你聊聊吗? -现在换你跟踪我了?
- Can I talk to you for... - Oh, you stalking me now?
能跟你聊聊吗?
- Can I talk to you for a moment?
-我是赫尔穆特 -你好 我是史蒂文
- Helmut. - Helmut. Steven.
拜托了 我得跟你聊聊
Please, I just need to talk to you in private.
-说吧 -私下聊
Just tell me what it is.
你等着 我这就回来
Stay right there. I'll be right back.
什么事?
What is it?
那家伙是谁?
Who is that guy?
有什么关系吗?
What difference does it make?
-别这么看着我 -卡特丽娜
- Don't look at me like... - Katrina,
求你了 是关于我儿子的
please, I wouldn't ask, but it's about my son.
我需要你的帮助 他现在有危险
I need your help. He's in... He's in real danger.
上车 小姑娘
- Time to get in the car, young lady.
不用了 我要去见朋友
- No, it's fine, I'm gonna go meet my friends
-然后坐地铁回家 -上车!
- on the subway anyway. No! - Get in the car.
知道了!
Okay!
特蕾莎 上车!
Tereza, get in the car!
欢迎加入新体制
Welcome to the new regime.
从现在开始 我们接你放学
From here on in, you get picked up from school,
送你上学 除此之外的一切时间都被禁足
you get dropped off at school, and everything in between,
特蕾莎 你犯了大错
you're grounded. You went off the deep end,
这都怪我
Tereza, and I blame myself.
妈妈 你穿的是什么啊?
Mom. What are you wearing?
老天啊 你们在搞笑吧
Oh my God, you guys have got to be kidding me right now.
小姑娘 你马上就要体会到全新的乐趣了
- You're about to have a whole new kind of fun, young lady!
这场活动要持续两天
This is a two day event.
什么?
What?
今天是布希格伦事件
- Today is the Incident at Bushy Glen,
只是一场小冲突
just a skirmish, really.
他们会开始整军
They'll be setting up.
明天才是大战
Tomorrow is the big battle.
别担心 我帮你带了牙刷
- Don't worry, I brought your toothbrush.
活生生的历史是最好的老师 能教会你什么是纪律
- Nothing like living history to teach you about discipline.
而且不仅如此 还很有趣
But it's a lot more than that, it's fun.
我从来没让你们参加过
I've never let either of you in on this,
我可能是有点不好意思
I guess I've felt kind of shy...
但是我们之所以有这个爱好
but what you go for in the hobby,
之所以对它上瘾
the reason why we're all so addictive to it
是因为所谓的“时间倒流”
is something called a "period rush".
有一种...
It's the feeling of...
真的回到过去的感觉
actually going back in time.
我们会中途停车让你换衣服
We'll stop on the way so you can change.
手♥机♥要锁进箱子里
Cell phones in the lock box.
我没带
I didn't bring mine.
你现在成南方邦联军了?
So you're a confederate now?
科迪·赫尔巴特马上就要退休了
Cody Herlbutt is retiring,
他们让我接替他的位置 扮演乔治·皮克特上校
and I have been asked to personify Colonel Picket in his place.
我会根据自己的角色行事
I don whichever uniform is needed on the day.
我忠于历史 这跟自我无关
My commitment is to history. This is not about ego here.
皮克特上校!
Colonel Picket!
戴斯蒙德上校!
Colonel Desmond.
恭喜 伙计
Congratulations, Pard.
营地已准备就绪 请检阅
The camp is ready for your inspection.
-艾洛迪 -皮克特上校
- Elodie. - Colonel Picket.
你们还记得艾洛迪吧?
You recollect Elodie,
她会带你们去食堂帐篷
she's going to take you over to the mess tent.
-又见面了 -很高兴见到你
- Hello again. - Great to see you.
起立!准备迎接检查!
- Off to your feet. Prepare for inspection!
-很好 士兵 -这些都是
- Looking good soldier. - This is of course
男人的工作
what the men have to do.
但是我们待会儿
But you wouldn't believe the wonderful time...
-靴子 -在食堂帐篷也会很开心
- Boots. - That we have here in the mess tent.
你丈夫当然很受人尊敬
Of course, your husband is incredibly
但是对我们来说
well respected, but on our own,
-这就是个大派对 -帐篷太糟糕了
- we have quite a party. - Tent is a mess,
但是我听说你小提琴拉得不错
but I hear you play a good fiddle.
希望能有所弥补吧
Hopefully, that'll make up for it.
泡面?!
Cup a noodles?!
-不是吧?泡面?! -太丢脸了
- Really? Cup a noodles?! - Really shameful.
她们是皮克特上校的家人
- This is Colonel Picket's family.
她们都是第一次参加
It's their first time.
她能帮你
She can help you.
太好了
Oh, wonderful.
如果你会处理蔬菜...
If you're good with vegetables...
看看今天的计划吧
- Let's see what we have planned for today.
我的散兵们…
So, my skirmishers...
会沿路而下 驱逐你的兵力
are going to come down the road, driving your forces
-占据十字路口 -很好
- until we capture the crossroads. - Excellent.
我会调派兵力 把你们逼回鱼塘场
And then I will maneuver my men and we will get ready to push you back here to fish pond field.
但是我以为...
But I thought I...
我以为行动是从十字路口开始的
I thought the action started at the crossroads.
不对 简报上说行动...
- No. No. No, the O.R. say that the action...
如果活动持续太久
Jodie brings the party
朱迪就会举办派对
for when the day goes on a bit long
-你们可以去参加 -谢谢 我能试试这个吗?
- if you'd like to there. - Thank you. But can I try this?
-当然 -这是面包
- Oh, yes. - This is bread?
对 是玛丽安的食谱
电影精选列表