在你插手前
I was about to rearrange those boys'
我正要把他们的五脏六腑颠倒过来
internal organs when you stepped in.
但你并不知情 所以你确实非常勇敢
But you didn't know that, which does make you brave.
我勇敢是因为知道自己有超能力
I was just brave because I knew I had powers.
不 你最强大的力量其实是你自己
No, the most powerful thing about you is you.
你们俩真是太有爱了
How lovely for both of you.
女神 真的万分感谢 可是我们必须得…
Goddess, we thank you much, but we must get...
你们走吧 姐姐们不需要你们了
You should go. My sisters don't need you anymore.
她们现在只想要种籽
All they require now is the seed.
-什么 你说种籽 -没错
- The seed? - Yes.
种籽依然藏在她们神族无法触及的地方
Which remains hidden in a place unreachable by any of their kind.
我们走 杰夫 快点儿
Come, come, Jeff. Faster.
你叫我杰夫 她刚刚说了我的全名
You call me Jeff? She just said my entire name!
(萨姆城♥堡♥牛肉三明治)
你好 嗨 神 不行
Hi, God... No?
哟 低压老兄
Yo, Low Voltage.
你什么时候能弄走这个破穹顶
When you fixing this dome shit, man?
不 别担心 先生 我有办法
Oh, no, no, no, don't worry, sir. I have a plan.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Uh-huh.
可是你看起来只有三明治
'Cause look like all you got is a sandwich.
这些三明治吗 不 它们真的很重要
No, these sandwiches? No, these sandwiches are important.
-这些都是谈事用的 -才怪
They're, they're for a meeting. Yeah, sure,
三明治上校
Colonel Cheesesteak.
上校
Colonel?
乖乖 得好好起个名
Oh, boy, I really need a name.
你走路没声音啊
Quiet one, she is.
这能让我神不知鬼不觉地割开敌人的喉咙
I find it the most effective way to slit an enemy's throat.
真 那是…
Is that...
你是认真的 好吧
Oh, you're totally serious. Okay.
你看 事情是这样的
Right, so, look, here's the thing, um,
你很生气 一群巫师偷走了你们的神力
you're upset. A bunch of wizards came and stole your powers,
这事糟糕透顶 我完全理解你
which totally sucks balls, I totally get it.
但是
But,
我觉得你们把这件事情上升到私人恩怨了
I kind of feel like you're taking this all, like, really personally and,
可是 我们根本不认识吧 女士
like, I don't even know you, lady, right?
如果小偷半夜冲进你家
If thieves stormed your home in the night
偷走了你所有的硬币逃之夭夭
and stole all your coin and then fled,
你理所应当会追上去 不是吗
you would naturally give chase, would you not?
假设在追捕的过程中
And say, in this pursuit the thieves
小偷把钱掉到了地上
dropped the money on the ground
结果你的邻居捡到 并且据为己有
and your neighbor picked it up and kept it.
下面 想象一下你丢的不是钱
Now, imagine it is not money,
而是你父亲的命脉根基
but the lifeblood of your father.
你母亲的最后一口呼吸
The last breath of your mother.
每一位神身上的力量
The power of all the gods,
以及神界上上下下的魔法都被人偷走了
the magic of the entire realm that was stolen.
可现在 这股魔法在你的身上流淌
And now this magic courses through you,
你这个人竟然恬不知耻地认为
and you have the gall
那是你应得的东西
to believe that you deserve it?
这件事绝对是私人恩怨
This is very personal,
比利
Billy.
你真的很有震慑力
You are very menacing.
希望你知道这一点
I just want you to know that. Like, I really...
你的气场实在太强大了
I see the presence that you have,
可能很大程度上就是因为这个
and that goes a long way.
但是今天我到这里来主要是想谈谈妥协
But today, I really wanted to talk about compromise.
-妥协绝对不可能 -妥协绝对不可能
There is no compromise.
我就知道你一定会那么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
萨鲁曼的智慧 别耍花招 懂吗
Wisdom of Saruman. Don't mess with me, okay?
交出弗莱迪 然后再把这个
Give us back Freddy, you take down this
罩在天上的圆圆的魔法大碗弄走
sphere-y dome-y magic bowl thing
这样一来 好吧
and then, you know,
我们就不用把你们都消灭掉了
we won't have to annihilate you into the ground.
这提议不错 我没开玩笑
It's a good offer. I'm being serious.
你很想扮演一个男子汉
You play the part of a man,
可是演技却很拙劣
but you do not play it well.
把超能力还给我们 孩子
Give us the powers, child.
全部超能力
All of them.
比利 你不是个领导者
You are no leader, Billy.
你只是个迷茫的小男孩儿
You are a lost boy
却总是喜欢假装自己是个勇士
who likes to make-believe that he's a warrior.
好吧 听着 也许我没你阅历丰富
Okay, look. I might not have as much experience as you
因为毕竟我不像你这么一把年纪
'cause I'm not, like, super old like you,
但是我想我也有一些你没有过的经历
but I think I have a few experiences that you don't have.
女士 我看过所有《速度与激♥情♥》电影
'Cause I've seen all of the Fast and the Furious movies, lady.
这么跟你说吧
And let me tell you something.
最重要的永远是家人们
It's all about family!
家人们 伙计们 那是信♥号♥♥
Family! Guys, that was the signal.
我们差不多练过十二次 谢谢
We practiced this, like, 12 times. Thank you.
你是不是忘记了我的家人们 女神
Forgot all about my family, didn't you, Goddess?
不 人类 是你忘记了我的家人
No, human. You forgot about mine.
佩德罗
Come on! - Let's go. - Pedro!
你在浪费我的时间 小子
You're wasting my time, boy.
厉害吧
Yeah.
她肯定没预见有这招
She sure didn't see that coming
因为她根本没有去看眼科医生
because she didn't go to the eye doctor.
达拉 那是因为…
Uh, Darla, that was, 'cause...
那叫委婉语 是委婉的说法
A euphemism. That was a euphemism.
不
No!
我们已经夺回了你两位家人的超能力
We've taken the power from two in your family already.
现在又有两个要没命了 是为什么
And now two more must die, and for what?
为了你能继续玩打仗游戏吗
So you can keep playing soldier?
我的父亲是阿特拉斯
My father was Atlas.
是掌管毅力和力量的泰坦巨神
Titan god of stamina and strength.
也许他的魔法和神力在你的身上
His magic and power may course through you,
但是你永远都成为不了一个真正的神
but you will never be a true god.
是吗 那他会快速移♥动♥吗
Oh, yeah? Did your dad have superspeed?
没有
Nope!
-没事吧 -没事
You okay?
真好玩儿 快走吧
That was fun. Let's go.
(营业中 每周日 上午9:00-下午4:00)
(厕王有限责任公♥司♥)
快点儿 快走 快走
Come on. Come on, come on.
(员工通道)
大家快点儿 快走 快走
Hurry, everyone! Let's go, let's go.
干什么
What?
你还真以为
You thought you were just goin'
我们要挤进一个移♥动♥厕所里 对不对
into some regular porta-potty, didn't ya?
我现在好像还能闻到一点儿
Which I can somehow still smell.
-对 没错 那个味散不去 真要命 -是啊
Yeah, yeah, it really sticks around. It's crazy, right? - Yeah.
就像渗到了空气里
- Like, permeates the air.
无所谓了 总之欢迎来到永恒之岩
Doesn't matter. Anyway, welcome to the Rock of Eternity.
只有继承者们才可以通过任意一扇门
Only Champions can get in here, through any door
到这里来
that we want.
我们几个能做到 你的妹妹们不行
Little thing that we can do that your sisters can't.
伙计们 这个就是我说的大获全胜 好吧
Guys, that's what I call a total success. Okay,
至少也算小有成就
maybe, like, a partial total win.
说了我躲避球很烂
- Told you I suck at dodgeball.
是的 确实如此 可是 听着 佩德罗
- Yeah, you do, yeah, but you know, look, Pedro,
我们每个人都有弱点 懂我的意思吗
we all have our weak spots. You know what I mean?
她的弱点
And hers...
就是缺乏战略思维
lack of strategic thinking.
该说正事了
Now for the real trade.
弗莱迪 还有神杖 换你的自♥由♥
Freddy and the staff, for your freedom.
还得把穹顶撤掉
And get rid of the dome.
没错 把穹顶撤掉
Oh, yeah. And get rid of the dome.
因为这座友爱之城变得有点潮乎乎的
'Cause the city of brotherly love is gettin' a little moist.
你可真会用词
Word choice, man.
得了吧 我一说出这个词马上就后悔了
Yeah, I regretted it as soon as it was coming out of my mouth.
那么说太…就只有那一个词
It's just one of those words...
我知道 可是
I know. I just...
“亲爱的阿特傻瓜拉斯的女儿们” 真伤人
"Dear daughters of Asshat-Las." Burn!
电影精选列表