Victor and Rosa can barely pay rent.
州政♥府♥不再寄给我负担食宿的支票了
And the state no longer sends checks to feed or house me
很快你也收不到了
and soon there will be no checks for you.
我不管神奇女侠是否工作
I don't care if Wonder Woman has a job.
我想出份力 跟所有人一样
I want to contribute. At some point,
我们必须找份工作
Billy, like everyone on Earth, we have to get a job or...
或是离开家
leave home.
没有永恒不变
Nothing lasts forever.
可是 这地方就叫永恒之岩
I mean, it's literally called the Rock of Eternity.
有些东西是可以永恒不变的
So, clearly, some things do last forever.
让我安静地等死吧
Leave me to die.
我们带来了一件礼物
Oh, but we come bearing gifts.
是魔法 这不可能
Magic. Impossible.
这个世界不能使用魔法
This realm was sealed off from magic.
是的 是你把魔法夺走了 包括我父亲的
Yes. After you ripped it from our father's very core.
还有这个世界众神的
From every god in this realm.
还有我的
From me.
你不记得夺走了哪些吗
Do you not remember what you took?
忘了我的特殊能力是什么吗
What my particular power was?
-我拥有大自然的力量 -不
The power of elements. No.
我设置了一道屏障
I cast a barrier to prevent your kind
阻止你们这些神进入人界
from entering the human realm.
屏障消失的唯一原因 只可能是
The only way that barrier could be removed is if...
这个东西断了
Someone broke this?
怎么可能 继承者在哪儿
How did... Where is the Champion?
这是你亲手为我们的父亲炼造的神杖
It was your hands that forged this staff for our father
只有你的力量能修复它
and yours that will mend it.
我说过 宁死也不会帮助你们
I told you I would die before I help you.
现在 说出那个词
Now, say the word.
休想
Never. Never!
不要把话说绝了
Never say never.
说出那个词
Say the word.
沙赞
Shazam!
我们可以好好玩了
Now we get to have our fun.
小孩子才贪玩 亲爱的 而我们是在打仗
Fun is for children, dear. We are at war.
-天哪 对不起 -对不起
- Oh, my gosh. - Oh, my goodness. - I am so sorry! - I'm so sorry!
不 别道歉 是我不好
No, don't be sorry. I'm sorry!
是我不好 你没事吧
No, it's totally my fault. Are you okay?
-我没事 -那就好
- I'm okay, yeah. - Okay, yeah. - I'm always okay.
对了 你知道这地方在哪儿吗
- Good. Uh, actually, do you... do you know where this is?
桑德斯小姐 是的 我当然知道
Miss Saunders! Yeah, absolutely
我刚才破音了 所以怪怪的
is what I meant to say. Voice crack. It's weird.
不用担心
Oh, no, no worries. If it makes you feel any better
你感觉好就行 你现在脸红得厉害
it's nothing compared to the amount that you're blushing right now.
我一自信就脸红
Oh, I blush when I'm confident.
她在这儿呢
There she is.
-新来的 第一堂课 -对
- Hey. - New girl. First period. - Yeah.
我叫布雷特 这是伯克
- I'm Brett. This is Burke.
不管你需要什么 就来找我们
Listen, if you need anything at all, we're your guys.
我们全有
We got it.
布莱耶兄弟 真的什么都有
Brett and Burke Breyer. They got it all.
自恋型人格障碍 衣原体
I mean, what is it, narcissistic personality disorder, chlamydia, they got it.
他们都有 而且多到数不清
Plenty of it to go around, too.
这位 霹雳咔嚓侠许愿小子
This is Thundercrack's Make-A-Wish kid.
自己觉得是个人物
Fanboy here thinks he's a big boy now.
不知道属于哪儿
Yeah, he doesn't know where he belongs.
我知道 我不属于那个垃圾桶
Sure I do. I don't belong in that trash can.
全是一股人♥渣♥味
'Cause that's... I'll smell like human garbage,
闻到吗 你们独有的味
do you realize that? And that's your brand, guys!
弗里曼倒下了
Down goes Freeman.
嘿 看着
Hey, hey! Look!
-现在我是超级英雄了 -可以
- Now I'm a superhero. - Nice!
这东西怎么在这儿
What is this thing doing here?
校工干的
Janitors.
-起来 你在做什么 -起来
Get up, man. What are you doin'? Come on.
你自己会修好吧
You're gonna want to get this fixed, huh?
-是啊 因为它你才跌倒的 -对
Yeah, that's probably why you fell. Yeah.
再见 新来的
Bye, new girl.
-谢谢你 盖可先生 -别客气
Jeez, thanks Mr. Geckle. Don't sweat it.
以前那个垃圾桶就像我的第二个家
That trash can was like a second home to me when I went here.
明知道他们会打你 你还多管闲事
Hey. You knew those guys were gonna hit you, but you stepped in anyway.
那是我自娱自乐的方式
You know something? That's how I amuse myself.
我越搞笑
The funnier I am,
就被打得越惨
the more I get punched.
我轻松多了
Well, it made me laugh.
所以
So...
英雄
Hero.
英雄
Hero.
你能送我去上课吗
You gonna walk me to class, or what?
为什么送你去上课 为什么 好的
Why would I... Walk you to class? No. Why would I wanna do that? Yes!
谢谢
Thanks.
那 从头说吧
So, from the top.
霹雳咔嚓侠许愿小子是怎么回事
What is Thundercrack's Make-A-Wish kid?
这个 这是个内部梗 简单来说
Yeah. Um, it's real inside baseball, but basically,
不久前我碰巧和几个超级英雄
a while ago I happened to have some lunch
在自助食堂吃了顿午饭
in the cafeteria with a few superheroes.
等等
Wait,
那个和超级英雄交朋友的孩子 就是你
the kid who's friends with superheroes. - That was you?
-是的 -那他们还整你
- Yeah. And they're still dicks to you?
可惜 你认识酷哥 不代表你就是酷哥
Sadly, just 'cause you know someone cool, doesn't really necessarily make you cool.
我觉得你挺酷的
You seem pretty cool to me.
弗莱迪
Freddy!
(烹饪艺术课)
是我的名字
Is my name.
抱歉 我喊得很突然 很大声
Sorry, that was weird and loud.
我叫弗莱迪 这是用正常声音说的
I'm Freddy, he said in a normal voice.
我叫安
I'm Anne.
安
Anne.
-厉害 -正中目标
- Nice! - Bullseye.
你应该把拐杖修好
Hey, you gotta fix that crutch, bro!
看什么
What?
咒语
很好 小家伙
Good, little one.
做得好
Well done.
去找到那个应该承担责任的
Now go find me the one responsible for this.
你这么想我很荣幸
I'm flattered that you feel this way.
真的 我的意思是说看看这一切
Truly, I mean, you know, like, look at all this, you know...
浪漫的环境
Romantic setting
昂贵的香槟 大盘子小点心
and fancy champagne, big plates, tiny food.
可以说诚意十足
I mean, you went all out.
我很喜欢 真的 只是
I love that, I, I, I, I do.
我不确定是否做好了接受的准备
I'm just not sure that I'm really ready to commit right now, you know.
喂 等等 不是你不好
Wait, wait, wait. No, this isn't about you.
我保证 不是你不好 好吗 其实
I promise this is not about you. Okay? Look...
我知道全世界都希望我们俩在一起
I know the whole world wants to see this happen. You and me.
组个活力双雄 风情侠侣
The dynamic duo. The hottie goddies.
神赞双侠
She-zam.
或许我只是没有信心 害怕他们失望
I guess I'm just afraid that I'm... gonna let 'em all down.
还有
You know?
害怕让你失望
That I'm gonna let you down.
管这么多呢 我们试试
You know what? Screw it. Let's try.
疯狂地试一次 也许我们
Let's try this crazy thing. Maybe we'll, uh...
一吻就定情了
seal it with a kiss?
比利巴特森 你这个继承者是个大傻瓜
Billy Batson! You are a fool of a champion.
我的天 怎么回事
What the hell... What the hell is going on?
她的漂亮脸蛋呢 你不是已经死了吗
What happened to her beautiful face? Also, aren't you, like, dead-ass dead?
我来传达遥远世界的警告
I bring a warning from beyond your realm.
阿特拉斯的女儿们要来了
The daughters of Atlas are coming for you.
阿特拉斯的女儿们
Daughters of Atlas?
她们要毁掉你们的世界
They're coming to unmake your world
让你们永生永世 遭受无穷无尽的折磨
and torture mankind for all eternity in the Pit of Endless Agony.
也许我应该把这些写下来
电影精选列表