-是我 我们是超级英雄 -我出柜了
- We're superheroes. - I'm gay.
我们知道
Yeah, we know, bud.
-真的 -当然
- You knew? - Yeah.
当然
- Yeah.
我是巫师
- I'm the wizard.
这位是巫师 他是人称巫师的巫师
- Oh, this is the wizard. He's a wizard who's called "the wizard."
好了 快穿衣服 快 快 快点儿
Okay, get dressed right now. Come on, hurry up.
穿好衣服
Put on these clothes.
太离谱了
This is so weird.
给 对 对
Yep, yep.
你们就是费城的废柴
You guys are the Philly Fiascoes?
我们绝不会承认那个愚蠢的绰号♥
Okay. This is in no way an acknowledgement of that stupid nickname
但是 确实是我们 你们能快点吗
but, yes, that would be us. Now can you pick up the pace?
我们得走了 巨龙要来了
We have to go. The dragon is here!
巨龙
Dragon?
好了 安全了 好了
没事吧 没事 好
You okay? Okay.
我知道信息量有点大
I know this is a lot to take in,
但我保证稍后会解释
but I promise to explain it all later.
解释什么
Explain what?
孩子们是超级英雄 被众神追杀
That our kids are superheroes being hunted by Greek gods
-她们用龙毁了我们买♥♥的新房♥ -对
that used a dragon to destroy the house we just bought? - Yeah.
-等等 你们买♥♥♥房♥♥了 -对
- Wait, you bought the house? Yeah.
不 不 不
快跑 快
Run! Go!
坏了
Oh, no.
蹲下
Get down.
行了 够了
Okay, that's it!
又来
Again?
弗莱迪
Freddy!
嘿 是想要它吗
Hey, hey! This is what you want, right?
好了 没事了
Come on, we're good.
现在安全了 快走
We're safe right now. Let's go. Let's go.
玛丽
Mary!
不
No.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
还好吗
You okay?
好了
All right.
巨龙跑哪儿去了
Now, where is this dragon?
(费城人队 市民银行球场)
这里适合做花♥园♥
Fitting place for a garden.
(树篱路 春园街)
(春园街)
(市中心 费城交响乐团 议会大厦)
(费城州立博物馆 会展中心区)
天哪 我要掉下去了
Oh, God, I'm slipping! Slipping!
(费城警♥察♥)
我的天哪
Holy moly.
我也没想到自己会这么说
You know, I never thought I'd say this about a dragon,
但巨龙现在只能算小麻烦
but it is the least of our problems right now.
-你们的世界要完了 -这不明摆着吗 神棍
Your world will not survive this. Yeah, no shit, Merlin!
他说得对
He's right.
安
Anne!
-你还好吗 没受伤吧 -我没事 我很好
- Are you okay? Are you hurt? - I'm okay, I'm fine.
在神界 这棵树
In the God Realm, this tree...
代表着美好
is a thing of beauty.
还有和平
Of peace.
它不适合在人界生长
It was not meant for the soil of this realm
借播种人之手变成了怪物
and it's become monstrous by the hand that planted it.
她到底是哪一头的
Whose side is she on, anyway? Do you...
我得去说服赫斯佩拉
I must try to sway Hespera.
只有她能阻止卡吕普索
Only she can subdue our sister.
我会全力以赴 殊死一搏
I will give it my all, or die trying.
死 不行 我想一定能有办法让你不死
Die? No, I'm pretty sure we can come up with an alternative to dying.
弗莱迪宝贝儿 我准备好了
My sweet Freddy, I'm ready if need be.
我年纪很大了
I've lived a long life.
什么叫年纪很大
What are you talking about, "Lived a long life?"
我们同龄 你我都很年轻
We're the same age. You're young. We're young.
我已经六千多岁了
I'm over 6,000 years old.
真会保养
You look great.
我们好像不该在这儿
Suddenly seems inappropriate.
是啊
Yeah.
不能让她死 她叫我宝贝儿
We can't let her die. She called me sweet!
我们得想想办法
We have to figure something out.
-收回我的力量 -不行 比利
Take my powers back. - No, Billy!
不 不 不 嘿 收回我的力量
- No, no, no. Hey, take my powers back.
你既然能给我 也肯定能收回
You gave 'em to me, so you can take 'em back, right?
我已经不是继承者了 你才是
I am no longer the champion. You are!
你以为我能解决问题 老兄
You think I know how to fix this, dude,
但我真的不会 好吗
but I really don't, okay?
我根本不认识那希腊三姐妹
I, I didn't even know who those Greek sisters were.
还得上网查 但你知道她们
I had to Google them. But you know who they are,
也知道该怎么办 你是对的
which means you know what to do. And you were right.
你选错人了 老兄
You picked the wrong champion, man.
所以我才老说同进同退
I mean, that's why I always say "all or none," right?
因为我没了家人不行
Because without my family, I'm nothing.
我也不知道自己在干什么
And honestly, I have no idea what I'm doin'.
不
No.
你的脑子里没有一丁点智慧
You don't have a shred of wisdom in that brain of yours.
但你有睿智的心
But your heart is wise.
它非常清楚该做什么
And it knows exactly what must be done.
我用一千年时间寻找够格的继承人
I spent millennia searching for a worthy champion
没人配得上我曾经与兄弟姐妹分享的力量
and no one was worthy of what I once shared with my brothers and sisters.
你分享力量的时候
But when you shared your powers,
完全没有犹豫
you did not hesitate.
你觉得人人都有资格
For you, everyone can be worthy
只要有机会
if given a chance.
现在 去为家人而战
Now, go fight for your family.
为世界而战吧
Go fight for the world.
我当年没有选错人
I chose right when I chose you.
比利 比利 我们该怎么做 哥们
Billy? Billy, what are we gonna do, man?
按老办法来 弗莱迪
Same thing we always do, Freddy.
拯救该死的世界
Save the God darn world.
我现在去抢神杖
Now, I'm gonna go get that staff
你们趁我对付巨龙的时候
and I need you to lure these things away
引怪物离开体育场 好吗
from the stadium while I deal with the dragon, all right?
等等 比利
Wait, wait, wait, Billy, Billy.
能让我看看你吗
Can I just see you, before you go?
不是这个你
Not this version.
是真正的你 我的比利
You... You. My Billy.
沙赞
Shazam!
这就是房♥子老被闪电劈的原因
Is that why the house keeps getting struck by lightning?
我保证如果最后我没被龙吃掉的话
I promise after this if I don't get eaten by a dragon,
我不会强迫你留下我 好吗
I'm not gonna force you to keep me. - Okay?
-什么 -我知道我快到年龄了
- What? I know I age out soon.
比利
Billy.
我出色 善良 勇敢的儿子
My wonderful, kind, brave, son.
你永远是我们的孩子
You will never age out of your home.
永远
Never.
先帮我做件事
Now, do me a favor
这是我发自内心的想法
and I mean this from the bottom of my heart,
去打败她们 好吗
go kick their ass, okay?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
Me too.
沙赞
Shazam!
我还真得适应一段时间
That's gonna take some getting used to.
大家快上战车 走 快走
Everybody to the battle wagon!
战车
The battle wagon?
我也想凑个热闹
Trying to get into the spirit of things.
(市民银行球场)
-看看你对这些人做了什么 -看到了
Don't you see what you're doing to these people? I do.
这是他们咎由自取
And what I see is just.
赫斯佩拉 你看这棵树
Hespera, look at this tree.
它枯萎了 这里不适合它
It is blighted. It is unnatural here.
我们发誓要重建神界 而不是毁掉人界
电影精选列表