赫斯佩拉
Hespera,
安西娅
Anthea.
安西娅
Anne... thea.
听着 我不仅仅是超级英雄
You know, I'm not just a superhero.
也是最佳听众
I'm a super listener.
而且我能感觉到
And... I sense...
也许你对弗莱迪有好感
that you may have feelings for Freddy.
他什么时候回来
Just wanna know when he's coming back.
我不想让他受伤
Don't want him to get hurt.
好了 安
Oh, well, Anne...
我们选择不了自己会为谁心动
I mean, we can't choose the people we fall for.
什么
What?
我说的不是那种事
I'm not talking about that.
如果他现在出现 处境会很危险
If he shows up now, he's in serious danger.
瞧瞧我是谁 谁能危及我们
Whoa! Look who you're with. What could possibly be dangerous?
我们
Us.
好吧 我算看明白了
Okay. I see how it is.
比划比划吧
Let's dance.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
弗莱迪
Freddy?
弗莱迪 我不知道是你
Oh, Freddy, I, I didn't know.
我从没想过伤害你
I never meant for you to get hurt.
要受伤的人不是我
Oh, I'm not the one who's gonna get hurt.
沙赞
Shazam!
沙赞 沙赞
Shazam! Shazam.
-这是怎么回事 -老师
- What's going on up here? - Mis...
弗莱迪 你没事吧
Freddy, are you all right?
你快进去 进去 盖可老师 我没事
Get back inside. Just get back inside, Mr. Geckle. I'm okay.
你快进去
Go back inside.
你们是谁 学生家长吗
Who are you? Do you have kids here?
干什么 别动他
What are you doing? Don't hurt him.
我不会碰他的
I won't touch him.
我向你保证
You have my word.
咒语
盖可老师 她说什么 你怎么了
Mr. G. Wha... What did she say? What are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
干什么 不不不 快停下 快停下 别走了
What are you... no, no, no! Stop, stop, stop! Wait, wait, wait!
不不 小心 别过去 不要 不不不 不
Hey, no, no, no! Wait, no, no,
不
no!
我忘了他们有多容易爆裂
I forgot how easily they burst.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
就像葡萄一样
Like grapes.
怎么回事
What the... Huh?
好了 孩子 告诉我们其他人在哪里
Now, child, tell us where to find the others.
不必了
No need.
剪掉他的翅膀 安西娅
Clip his wings, Anthea.
等等
Wait.
还有几个
There are more.
来得刚好 把他们干掉
- Perfect. We take them all.
不 那不是来的目的
- No. That's not why we're here.
先找生命之籽 放弃吧 姐姐
We're here for the seed of life. Yield, sister.
我们必须按计划行事
We stick to the plan we have.
父亲永远不会放弃
Father would never yield.
可是父亲已经死了
And Father is dead.
你得摆正自己的位置 妹妹
Now, you know your place, sister.
不然我就教教你
Or I will show it to you.
按我们的方式来 不是他们的
We do this our way, not theirs.
别轻举妄动
Make one move...
否则我拧断这孩子的脖子
and I will snap this child's neck.
哦 弗莱迪
Oh, Freddy.
比利 不
Billy, no!
咒语
比利 别过来
Billy, stay back!
她们要用神杖夺走我们的力量
They're using the staff to take our powers.
这是什么
What? What?
不 对不起
Sorry!
对不起 你 你快逃吧
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just, just save yourself.
不 不行 同进同退 我们要团结
No, no, all or none. We stick together.
你会如愿的 因为你哪儿都去不了
And that you will because you cannot leave.
你们也尝尝被困在衰亡世界里是什么滋味
Let's see how you like being sealed off in a dying world.
不 不 不
No! No!
弗莱迪
Freddy!
从市区北部的市行大道
From City Line Avenue in the north
到斯库尔基尔河的西岸 至卡波斯河
to the western shore of the Schuylkill River to Cobbs Creek.
莫名其妙地出现了一个穹顶状的不明屏障
The unidentified barrier appears to be in the shape of a dome
切断了所有人进出城市的通道
with no one allowed into the city or out
同时 有观点认为 这起奇异的魔法事件
with some suggesting this strange magical element
有可能直接或者间接地
may be the doing, or undoing,
出自费城的废柴们的手笔
of the Philadelphia Fiascoes.
-我的天 -嘘
- Holy sh... - Shh!
我这儿刚要睡着
I'm trying to sleep.
这是逃离折磨的唯一途径
It is the only escape from the tortures here.
好吧 真惨
Okay. Bleak.
不对 等等
Wait a second.
海格的胡子 蝙蝠侠的声音
Hagrid beard, Batman voice.
你是巫师 那个巫师 天哪
You're the wizard. You're the wizard! Oh, my...
你又活了 比利跟我说过你
You're back! Billy told me all about you.
比利 你认识比利巴特森
Billy? You know Billy Batson?
比利巴特森是我最好的朋友
Billy Batson. Yeah, he's my best friend.
我是弗莱迪弗里曼 全能大队长
I'm... I'm Freddy Freeman, Captain Everypower.
我是说曾经是 这事很复杂 她很复杂
Well, used to be. It's complicated now. She... It's complicated.
比利那个蠢货把沙赞的力量传给了你
That halfwit Billy gave you the powers of Shazam?
对 他还说你变成了灰烬 可 可是你没有
Yeah, he did. And he said that you turned into ash, but, but didn't?
我把力量给了他 就不能留在我的法界了
Once I gave him the power, I could no longer remain in my realm.
被困在这间牢房♥里
But death would have been a luxury
面对一败涂地的结局
compared to being trapped in this cell
面对你 死亡变成了一种奢求
with the knowledge of my failure, and with you.
主要是因为你
Mostly with you.
比比利说话更爱挖苦人 可是没关系
A little more sarcastic than Billy said, but, hey, all good.
我们离开这儿吧
- Let's just get out of here.
我们离开这儿吧 你想得美
- "Let's just get out of here." Yeah, sure.
我不那样说话 无所谓
I sound nothing like that, but okay.
情况是这样
Here's what we've got, um...
一个阴阳怪气的暴脾气巫师
A cranky wizard with a cynical streak
还有一个在魔法方面无所不知的早熟少年
and a precocious young man with an encyclopedic knowledge regarding magical shit.
那三姐妹绝对不可能困得住我们
There is no way these sisters are keeping us in here.
这些栏杆可能被施了魔法 你会什么咒语
These prison bars, they're probably enchanted! - What spells do you know?
-求你把嘴闭上 -奥术专注你会吗
- Please, stop talking. How about an arcane focus?
我连那是什么都不知道
I don't even know what that is.
行 那就做药水
Fine, then let's make a potion.
比如能获得巨人之力的药水或是缩小药水
Like a potion of, um, giant strength or diminution.
哦 气化形体 对
Oh! Gaseous form!
也许我们能像屁一样飘走
Yeah! Maybe we could float out of here like a fart.
我竟然把力量给了一群肆意挥霍的小屁孩
I gave my powers to children who squandered it.
我们俩会死在这儿 弗里比
We will die here, Freeby.
提醒一下 是弗莱迪 弗里比 你怎么…
It's Freddy, by the way. "Freeby"? Where do you even...
你越早接受事实
The sooner you accept it,
就越能轻松面对
the easier it will be.
这是牙吗 这里有一颗牙
Is this a tooth? There's a tooth in here!
(自然之力 混沌之力)
“她们拥有自然之力 混沌之力
"Power of elements. Power of chaos.
而且还拥有轴心之力”
Power of axis."
这些全都是上古神力
These are primordial forces.
不知道我们该怎么才能与之对抗
I don't know how we fight powers like this.
我告诉你怎么对抗 谁的智慧来着
I tell you how we fight it. With the wisdom of...
-所罗门 -就是他
- Solomon. - Exactly.
不如我们来安排一场会面
We, we set up a meeting.
对 没错 告诉她们我们要谈判
Yeah, we tell 'em we want to negotiate.
提出用我们的力量换弗莱迪
Offer up our powers for Freddy.
然后趁机抓住她们其中的一个
But then we grab one of them
那才是真正的筹码
and that's what we really use to trade!
如果她们窃取我们的力量呢
电影精选列表