真的吗
Is it though?
-我快好了 -又来
- Almost finished. - Again?
-好吧 -最好是好事
- Okay. - This better be good.
我爱你们
喂喂 你们去哪儿
Whoa, whoa! Where's everyone going?
去打击犯罪
To fight crime?
好的
- Okay.
-再见 妈妈 -再见 妈妈
- Bye, Mom. Bye, Mom.
-再见 -再见 罗莎
- Bye. - Bye, Rosa.
耐心点
Give it time.
好了吗
You guys ready?
沙赞
Shazam!
(卡特里托斯椒盐卷饼)
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
桥要断了
It's gonna break!
快跑
Run!
歌♥词大意 夜深人静 我辗转反侧
憧憬着自己的渴望
我渴望一位英雄
? I need a hero ?
我痴痴地等待英雄 直至长夜渐尽
? I'm holding out for a hero Till the end of the night ?
他要强壮有力 他要身手敏捷
? He's... ?
他要刚刚战斗归来
我渴望一位英雄
不要 不要 不要
不要
不要
No, no, no.
好了 闭嘴吧
No way, shut up! Did I just save you
听这首歌♥的时候我救过你吗
while you were listening to this song?
别叫 我马上
No! I got you, I got you.
无需恐慌 全能大队长在此
No need to panic. Captain Everypower is here.
开个玩笑 小事一桩
I'm just kidding, it's real easy.
嗨
Hi!
天哪 有小猫咪
Oh, my gosh. Kittens!
它们真可爱
Oh! They're so cute!
丢下我们不管了
Did she just leave us?
好了 我们走了
Okay, let's go.
(限速 谢谢)
(水族馆 卡姆登海滨)
-好了 -不 我来扶你
- Okay. - No, no, no, I got ya!
那是我的跟班 全能小队长
That's my sidekick. Captain Everypower Junior.
什么 小队长
Hey! Junior?
你们可要抱紧了
You're gonna wanna hold on tight.
大家都安全了
Everyone's safe.
干得好 玛丽 全家集♥合♥了
Awesome job, Mary. Circle up, fam!
好了 情况是这样的
All right, here's the situation.
我们还有一件事要做
We have one more job to do
尽量阻止这座桥坍塌
and that's to keep this bridge from collapsing.
本富兰克林大桥坍塌了
The Ben Franklin Bridge has collapsed.
好在没有人员伤亡
Fortunately, there are no casualties.
这要归功于我们的英雄们 这是其中一位
Thanks in part to our local heroes, one with me now.
(14新闻频道 费城焦点栏目 突发新闻 本富兰克林大桥坍塌了)
很荣幸 南希 怎么说呢
It's great to be here, Nancy. What can I say?
这都是日常工作
It's all in a day's work.
有人说你们是费城的废柴 你有何感想
Right. Well, how do you feel about being dubbed the Philadelphia Fiascoes?
这不是官方称号♥
Given that that's not an official title,
我们无所谓 那不是我们的称号♥
we feel nothing about it. That is not our name.
对 重要的是群众都平安无事
Right, but the important thing is...
这些人怎么回事
What is wrong with these people?
因为大桥可以重建
你有没有…
Have you ever no...
事实并非如此
我去看看孩子们
I'm gonna go check on the kids.
没错 天知道他们在干什么
Yeah, you should. God only knows what they're up to.
可能在吸毒 或是在TikTok抽电子烟
Probably drugs, right? Probably taking selfies while vaping on TikTok.
有些费城人非常讨厌 站在道德制高点上
那是小猫吗
Is that a kitten?
不是
No.
(大桥坍塌 当地超级英雄团救了人 毁了大桥)
(基地)
歌♥词大意 你的朋友都在忙着生娃娃
在现实世界中 我不喜欢那种味道
让我用一句老话改变你的想法
2 4 6 8 我们更欣赏哪个
(韦恩 暴食)
在水里加点糖 因为我们在做果汁源
(温馨的家)
我想叫你唐尼
I'm gonna name you Tawny.
(《有机化学》)
生活在这个蓝色的星球上
我的头却在外太空
我知道我会平安无事
我知道我会平安无事
毁了大桥 什么
"Destroy bridge"? What?
没保住跟毁是两码事 对不对
Not saving is different than breaking. Am I wrong?
而且我们救的人 数都数不过来
Am I wrong about this? Also, we saved countless lives.
162个人 是有数的
A hundred sixty-two. It's countable.
恩情是无法计算的 玛丽
Emotionally countless, Mary.
尤金呢
Where's Eugene?
跟平时一样 在绘制密室门地形图
Where he always is. Mapping out the Room of Doors.
尤金
Eugene!
嘿 老弟 你在哪儿
Hey, buddy! Where you at?
(小心蜘蛛狗 青少年期)
嘿 尤金
Hey, Eugene.
(仙境 所有人 安全)
你在哪儿 我们要开会了 尤金 喂
Hello? We have a meeting, Eugene.
你迟到了
You're late.
千万不要进去
Do not go in there.
(噩梦燃料 成熟期)
好了 家庭成员们 开始吧
All right, fam-jam, let's jump in.
(重点回顾)
挺好
好 有功 也有过
All right, big day, big bridge,
犯了几个错误 我们要反思这些错误
kind of a couple blunders, right? But we're gonna meditate on those mistakes right now.
玛丽
Mary?
我正在思考有机化学
Organic chem is my meditation.
难怪你没有什么朋友 这很正常
Said nobody with friends ever, really.
事实上 如果上了大学 我就会有朋友
In point of fact, I'd have friends if I had gone to college.
事实上
In point of fact
是不需要上大学的聪明人挂在嘴上的聪明话
is exactly the kind of smart thing that a smart person who doesn't need to go to college says.
所以 我们继续看回放
So, let's go back to the tape.
好 伙计们 看见吗
Now, guys, as you can see,
我们一出场就非常非常有气势 对吧
we started off real, real, real, real strong, right?
总之 有凝聚力 有激♥情♥ 非常棒
Right up top, all that cohesiveness, energy, terrific!
抱歉教练 我得去飞飞
Oh, sorry, Coach. Gotta fly IRL.
不行 我还没完呢
No, no, no, I'm not done with the presentation.
我知道 我喜欢你的每日回顾
I know. And I love these daily recaps.
可是晚饭前我得飞飞 松松筋骨
I just gotta spread my wings a bit before dinner. - It helps keep me loose!
好好 不回顾了
- Okay, fine, fine. No recap.
等会儿我们一起去 好不好
We'll go have a group hang in the air. That sounds great.
我得去测一下这种粘液的毒性
I gotta test this slime for toxicity
我有刺痛感了
'cause I'm starting to... tingle.
费城人队的比赛刚开始
Oh. The, uh, Phillies game just came on
所以我该去看棒球比赛
so I'm gonna go ahead and, uh, watch baseball.
我得把唐尼送回去了
It's right that I give Tawny back.
拜托 怎么回事
Oh, come on! What is happening?
怎么都这样 我们要同进同退
What is happening right now? All or none, guys!
-别说你得工作… -我确实得工作
If you say you have to work... I have to work.
工作 你为什么要工作
Why do you even have a job?
神奇女侠就没工作
Wonder Woman doesn't have a job!
够了
- Stop.
真的 你觉得她扎个马尾
- No, seriously. Do you think she wears a ponytail and glasses
戴个眼镜就没人认识她
and, like, nobody recognizes her
-然后就能当个会计 -别说了
and she's, like, an accountant or something? Just stop.
是你把他们抓得太紧了
You are holding on too tight.
弗莱迪只是想单独飞行十分钟
Just 'cause Freddy wants to fly solo for ten minutes
他不会像你妈妈一样抛弃你
doesn't mean he's gonna leave you like your mom.
而我 只是想上大学 不是要抛弃家人
Or me wanting to go to college means I'm abandoning the family.
又来了 又是大学的话题
Oh. Okay, cool, it's about college again.
我真是服了你
I totally get it.
你真的没想过自己吗
Yeah. Do you really not see yourself?
再过五个月你就18了
You turn 18 in five months.
他们不会赶我走 你也没被赶走
They're not gonna kick me out. They didn't kick you out.
维克多和罗莎都是好人
Victor and Rosa are saints, yes,
可你即将超过寄养年龄 就像我一样
but you're about to age out of the foster system just like I did.
是是 我知道 我了解这个体系
Yeah, I get it. I know how it works, okay?
真的
Do you?
维克多和罗莎快交不起房♥租了
电影精选列表