Billy!
-快点儿出来 -不行
- Get out of there. - I can't.
比利
Billy.
我必须这样做
I have to do this.
比利 你在干什么 你不应该在里面
Billy, what are you doing? You're not supposed to be in there.
我必须在
Yeah, I am.
我一直觉得自己没用 不配拥有这身力量
I used to think that I couldn't do anything right, that I didn't deserve my powers,
-但我能做到一件事 -不
but there's something that I can do. No.
我可以救你们
I can save all of you.
-我们同进同退 -只能这样
But it's all or none! Yeah.
我家人都能活下来 谁也不会受伤
All of my family gets to live and none of them gets hurt.
弗莱迪 我曾经是孤儿 你也知道
Freddy, I've never had a family. You know that.
我在乎过的人都离开了
Everybody I've ever cared about, they all left me.
我妈妈 我爸爸 所有人
My mom, my dad, everyone.
所以有了你们以后 我就得抓紧
So when I found you guys, I had to hang on
我抓得太紧了
and I've been hanging on too tight.
不
No.
我应该让你去追梦
I should have let you do your own thing.
现在你可以飞了
Now it's time for you to fly.
那你呢
What about you?
我是全能小队长
I'm Captain Everypower Junior.
不要忘了
Don't you forget it.
做个了断吧
We end this now.
好 来吧
Yeah. We do.
加油 比利
Come on, Billy.
他能行 你能行 他能行 他能行 不
He's got this. We got this. He's got this. He's got this.
比利
Billy.
飞吧
Fly.
比利
Billy.
(费城人队)
不
No!
沙赞
Shazam!
比利
Billy.
一位真神 谁能想到
A true god, after all.
他成功了
He did it.
我们走
We must go.
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利 你在哪儿
Billy. Where are you?
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy! Billy.
比利
Billy! Billy!
比利
Billy!
老兄 醒醒 你成功了
Dude, wake up. You did it.
好了 你该醒了
Okay. You're supposed to wake up.
按照剧本 你应该醒过来 睁开眼微笑
It's the part where you wake up and open your eyes and laugh
说你上当了 我真上当了
and you're supposed to say you got me, 'cause you got me.
老兄 别开玩笑了
Dude. Joke's over, man.
比利
Billy!
比利 拜托
Billy. Billy, come on.
弗莱迪
Freddy.
你怎么了
What did you do?
醒醒 比利
Wake up, Billy.
-比利 -他在这儿
- Billy? - He's over here!
比利
Billy.
你混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
我们同进同退 同进同退
We're a team! We're a team!
哦 比利
Oh, Billy.
比利
Billy.
哦 我的宝贝儿 不
Oh, my baby. No.
他是英雄
He was a hero.
既是英雄 也是神
He was a hero and a god.
他应该得到妥善安葬
And he should be laid to rest like one.
孩子
Hey, pal.
这里还能复原吗
Will this land ever come back?
神杖的魔力耗尽了
The staff is drained of magic.
只有神之火花才能修复它的力量
Only the spark of a god can restore its power
可神已经走了
and there are no gods left.
还有一位
There is one.
什么
What?
什么
What?
僵尸
It's a zombie!
各位
Guys!
干什么
What the hell?
你们两分钟就把我埋了
You buried me? In what, like, two minutes?
哦 比利
Oh, Billy!
天哪 我好想你们
Hey. Oh, man. I missed you guys.
太好了
Hi. Hey.
我的天
Oh, my God.
嗨 为什么不告诉我…
Hi. Why didn't anybody tell...
嗨 抱歉 我刚才…
Hi. Sorry, sorry, I didn't, uh...
没看到你 我刚才 刚才…
I didn't see you there, I was, um, I was...
我刚才死了
I was dead at the time.
你收到飞鸟传信了
So, you, uh... you got my bird letter?
我…
Oh, I, uh...
你这里好像有东西
I think you've got something...
我的…哪儿
On my... Where...
什么
What?
一只蜘蛛
That's a spider.
抱歉 这样很恶心 而且也很尴尬
I'm sorry, that's disgusting. Also, that's really embarrassing.
是有点
Yes, it is.
但你做的事情很了不起
But it was an amazing thing you did.
你牺牲了自己
The sacrifice you made.
让这个世界重焕生机
You brought this world back to life.
也许这一次 神与人类能和平共处
Maybe this time, gods and humans can learn to live in peace.
是啊
Yeah.
好好运用宙斯的力量
Use the power of Zeus wisely.
保重 比利巴特森
Be well, Billy Batson.
虽然我身上流淌着你父亲的力量
Hey, you know, just because your father's power is surging through me,
但是我们没有血缘关系 是吧
that doesn't technically make us related, you know,
我还差五个月就18岁了 所以
and I'm gonna be 18 in, like, five months, so...
专心拯救世界吧 孩子
Stick to saving the world, kid.
对 那个 那好吧 行 再见
Yeah, you know, like, that's... Okay, cool. See ya.
我家男孩怎么都找老女人
What's with our boys and older women?
嘿
Hey.
谁想恢复超能力
Who wants their powers back?
能恢复吧
We can do that, right?
-能 -好 很好 好
- Yeah. - Yeah. Okay, good. Good, good, good.
-我想修好房♥子 -能修好吗
I'd like our house back. Can we do that?
-开饭了 -来了
- Dinner! - Coming.
谢谢你们遵守规则
Aw. Thank you for respecting the cross-stitch.
(禁止在室内变身)
安西娅
Anthea.
你想好怎么处理你们神界的事了吗
Have you decided what you're gonna do about that god realm of yours?
我打算在神界恢复期间休息一下
Well, actually I'm gonna take some time off while it heals.
和人类一起待一阵
Spend some time with the common folk.
了解你们的世界
Learn some about your world,
看看我们能不能互相学到东西
about how, maybe, we can learn from each other.
拥有智慧的第一标志
Number one sign of wisdom:
承认自己永远有东西要学
Admitting there's always more to learn.
我意识到了
I'm coming around to it.
我去开门
I got it.
各位 各位
Uh, guys? Guys!
是巫师
It's the wizard.
-不是吧 什么 -我的天
- Oh, my God! - No way!
是我
- Yes.
-你们快看 看看他 多帅 -天哪 真有范
- Look at this guy! Look at him, he's so handsome.
真时髦 你打扮得太精神了 好精神啊
You pimpin' now, what is this? - You look amazing. - You look great!
我刚好在附近
电影精选列表