Okay, I feel like maybe I should be writing all this down.
-安静 -好的
- Quiet! - Okay, okay.
都是你干的好事
You don't know what you've done.
我真后悔当初选择了你
I regret ever choosing you.
因为你 隔离两个世界的屏障被打破了
Because of you, the barrier between the world has been brought down.
现在她们要来对付你 对付你的家人了
They will be hunting for you now. Hunting your family.
她们来了
Oh, they're coming.
听我说 比利
Listen to me, Billy.
你们的世界危在旦夕
The fate of your world depends on it.
有一件事你绝对不能让阿特拉斯的女儿们得逞
One thing you absolutely must not allow the daughters of Atlas
那就是
to do is...
嘿 弗莱迪
Hey, Freddy?
不要 没意思 干过了
Nope, over it. Done it.
支票欺诈 胡扯什么
Check fraud? What, are you kidding me?
装甲车劫案 手到擒来呀
Armored car heist? I think I got that in the bag.
(蓄意破坏 野兽男孩)
沙赞
Shazam!
祝你好胃口
Bon appetit.
-嗨 -嗨 你好 你来了
Hi. - Oh, hi! Yes, I mean, hi.
嗨 你想带我去那天坐的座位吗
- Hi. Um, you wanna show me where you were sitting when it happened?
-当然 当然可以 来 跟我来 -好的
Oh, yeah, of course. Totally. - Yeah. Follow me. - Okay, yeah.
就是 就是最后面那张桌子
So, basically, it's a table down at the end.
当时 当时我就坐在这儿
So I was sitting, yeah... Basically, I was sitting right here,
他坐在你那儿
and he was sitting right there.
-这儿 -是的
- Here? - Right there, yeah.
抱歉 是我的霸道哥哥
Oh, sorry. Overbearing brother.
我姐姐也是一样
Oh, I have one of those. Uh, a sister.
总是问我在哪儿
Always has to know where I am.
是吗 我太理解了
Right. I feel that, clearly.
还总觉得她更懂
Always thinks she knows better, too.
-即便事实证明并非如此 -没错
Even when it's been factually proven otherwise? Exactly.
不是我不爱她
And it's not that I don't love her.
只要不是 咄咄逼人
No, of course. It'd just be nice not to have someone...
事事都要盯着你
Constantly breathing down your neck.
只要你一睁眼
- From the moment you wake up!
我不是小孩子了
- 'Cause I'm not a kid anymore.
就是 就比他小一个月 正好一个月
No! I'm a month younger, one month exactly.
做什么都要在一起吗
And do we have to do every single thing together?
-不是 -不是
No!
哦 比利 是你 这么巧
Oh! Billy! What... What a coinkidink!
我正跟我的朋友 安 说你有多好
I was just telling my friend Anne what a great guy you are.
我们得谈谈
- We need to talk.
谈谈谈 他就喜欢谈 然后说个不停
We need to talk. This guy loves to talk. - He's a great talker.
弗莱迪
- Freddy.
我先去 马上回来 好的
I have to talk to him. I'll be right back. -Okay.
你不是说巫师解体了吗
Wait, didn't you tell us the wizard disintegrated?
皮肤剥落了 变成了一堆粉末 就这样
The skin peeled off his face. He turned into a literal pile of ash. - Yeah, seems definitive.
应该死透了
- I dunno.
是啊 可是 在我的梦里
Yeah. Except now he's in my dreams
他向我传递信息
and, Freddy, he's trying to give me a message.
这是星体投影能力
Could be astral projection powers.
那是什么
- What's that?
像欧比旺克诺比死后连线你
- Obi-Wan Kenobi-ing you from the great beyond?
好吧 放学后召开紧急会议 你也去
- That's it, I'm calling an emergency meeting after school. - I want you there.
我能去哪儿
- Where else am I gonna go?
-什么 -老弟
- What? - Dude.
(全能大队长炸毁装甲卡车)
好吧 首先 那不是我炸毁的
Okay, first of all, I didn't explode it!
我到的时候已经炸了 那是什么 《论♥坛♥报》
All right? It was already like that and, and, and... What is that, the Tribune?
-那是假新闻 -弗莱迪 我们只有一个规矩
It's fake news! Freddy, we only have one rule.
-同进同退 -同进同退
All or none.
这个规矩很烂
And it's a stupid rule,
还有 有个女生愿意跟我聊天 比利
by the way. I have a girl talking to me, Billy.
女生啊 平生第一次
A girl. For the first time in my life!
我跟她也许没有结果
And I probably don't have a shot in hell with this girl,
可是 如果你继续控制我
but I'll never find out
我永远不知道有没有戏
if you keep trying to control everything I wanna do!
-记得来开会 弗莱迪 -好的
Just be at the Rock, Freddy. Okay.
对了 她有个姐姐 也是个控制狂
By the way, uh, she has a sister. Total control freak.
你们一定合得来 没准还会爱上她
I think you guys would get along. Think you'd love her, actually.
真的 家人们 我知道这很疯狂
Look, look, look. Fam, I know it sounds crazy.
而且显然
And, and obviously
我不知道那些话到底意味着什么
I don't know exactly what this all means
但是他非常凶 声音很大
but, but he was super aggro and super loud
我认为他想警告我们
and he was trying to warn us, I think.
乱七八糟说了一大堆巫师 神杖什么的
He was yelling about all this wizard-y mumbo-jumbo about realms and stuff.
你有必要这么大嗓门吗
Do you have to talk so loud?
是的 玛丽 跟他比差远了
Yeah, Mary, 'cause this is not that loud.
我认为这个音量在室内是可以接受的
I think this is a perfectly acceptable indoor voice volume.
-怎么了 你还好吗 -好
What is the deal? Are you okay? - Yeah.
你为什么戴着墨镜
- Why do you have sunglasses on?
早上去看眼科医生了
Did you go to the eye doctor this morning?
不知道 看起来确实去看眼科医生了
I dunno, it looks to me like Mary did go to the eye doctor,
不过她昨晚确实玩得很尽兴
but it was last night, and she had a lot of fun.
凭心而论 我确实很开心
In point of fact, I did have a great time.
我遇到了我的同龄人 我觉得很投缘
I met other people my age and I enjoyed myself.
你在眼科医生那儿交到了朋友
You made friends at the eye doctor?
不 她…
No, she...
对 言归正传 听着 他一直吼我
Yeah, can we get back on track? Listen, he's yelling at me
说 阿特拉斯的女儿们要来对付我们
and he's saying the daughters of Atlas are coming to hunt us.
听我给你们念
So, check out what I found.
阿特拉斯的女儿们是泰坦阿特拉斯的后代
"The daughters of Atlas are the offspring of the Titan Atlas..."
都是废话
which is obvious,
她们的母亲 倪克斯 则是黑夜与死亡之神
but also Nyx, the Goddess of Night and Death.
晚上也有好事发生啊
Well, good things can happen at night.
与死亡
And death.
给我看看手♥机♥
Let me see this.
“女儿们守护着神话中的生命之树
"The daughters guard the mythic Tree of Life
树上结出的金苹果
which grows golden apples that contain the seeds of life
含有能孕育他们神界的生命之籽
which gave birth to their realm
守护它的是一条龙”
protected by a... dragon."
打住
- Hey, now.
我突然精神了
And I am suddenly here for this.
是这样吧
I know, right?
-本来挺可怕的一件事 没想到还有龙 -还有龙
'Cause, like, on one hand, totally terrifying. - On the other hand, dragon! - Dragon!
玛丽 我们怎么办
Mary. What are we doin'?
我不知道 老弟 这是你的会议
I don't know, man. This is your meeting.
对 没错 可我们得达成共识
Right, yes, fine, but we all need to be on the same page
而且说实话 我一直觉得你们比我更聪明
and, and, and look, I often think that you think better than me.
巫师没有给我一个详细的教程 对吗
The wizard did not exactly give me a tutorial here, guys, okay?
这儿的很多东西我也不懂
Like, I don't know how a lot of this stuff works.
包括那些密室门
That, that room of doors,
一直燃烧的小提琴
or that violin that is, like, constantly burning which is super weird
好奇怪 能让基地保持温度 对吗
but also definitely keeps the lair cozy, right?
他甚至没告诉我应该叫什么名字
He didn't even tell me my superhero name.
我不是没有努力
And it's not like I'm not tryin'.
我真的需要大家帮助
But I really, really need your help.
我认识个人 也许能帮上忙
Uh, I might know somebody that can help.
闭嘴 这东西能亮吗
Shut up. That lights up?
我的天哪
Shut up.
我忙着绘制整个基地的地形 你却瞒着我们
So, I'm mapping out the entire lair and you withhold this?
我们都被蒙在鼓里了 你可真行
And you have really been holding out on us. Jeez Louise, dude.
哇
- Whoa!
-哇什么 怎么了 -快看
- "Whoa" what? - "Whoa" what? - Look!
嘿 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
什么 你管它叫史蒂夫
What? You call the pen "Steve"?
对 跟它很配
Yeah, I thought he looked like a "Steve."
确实挺斯文的
He totally looks like a "Steve."
(《罪与罚》读书报告 作者 佩德罗佩尼亚)
《罪与罚》的读书报告
"'Crime and Punishment, ' a book report
-作者佩德罗佩尼亚 -是
by Pedro Pena?" -Yeah.
佩德罗
Pedro.
电影精选列表