We made a vow to restore our realm, not destroy another.
神终于回应了他们
A god has answered their prayers at last.
他们没摆正自己的位置
They did not know their place,
我就提点了一下
so I am showing it to them.
你的语气像哈迪斯叔叔一样狂妄
Your fanatical tone echoes our uncle Hades.
不行 我要阻止你
No. I'm putting an end to this.
赫斯佩拉
Hespera.
不
No!
赫斯佩拉
Hespera.
既然你这么同情人类 那么
If your emotions rest with the humans so, Anne,
安 也许你应该做个人类
then perhaps you should be human.
天哪 救命 救救我们
Help, somebody! Somebody help! Somebody help!
怎么办 牛头怪太多了 根本撞不完
Okay, now what? There are only so many minotaurs I can run over with this van.
(弗莱迪弗里曼)
嘿 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
怪物害怕什么
What are monsters afraid of?
(万兽之王)
万兽之王 是狮子吗
"The king of beasts." Lions?
独角兽
Unicorns.
真的 我喜欢独角兽
Really? I love unicorns.
但独角兽不喜欢你
Yet, the unicorn does not love you.
-各位 独角兽不存在 -什么
Guys, unicorns don't exist. What?
这
天哪
Oh, my...
嗯 也许你说得有道理
I guess maybe it's not so crazy.
独角兽是兽界最可怕的生物
The unicorn is the most fearsome creature of its realm.
冷酷无情 和你故事书上的小马不一样
Ruthless and cruel, not like the ponies from your storybooks.
它们厌恶人类
They loathe humanity.
它们喜欢什么呢
Is there anything they do like?
(万兽之王)
“黑暗洞穴 仙果”
"Dark caverns. Ambrosia"?
仙果 那是神吃的甘露
Ambrosia. It's like the nectar of the gods.
应该很甜 像蜂蜜
It's supposed to be sweet, like honey.
-我有主意了 走吧 -等等 孩子
I have an idea. Go, go! Quick, quick.
两位 你们尽量去多救一些人
Guys, get as many of these people to safety as you can.
孩子们
Kids?
-我们走 快点儿 弗莱迪 -快 我们走
- Let's go. - Come on, let's go!
-你呢 -我跟他们去
Wizard? I'm going with them.
弗莱迪
Freddy?
安
Anne?
安
Anne! Anne!
我都快不知道该怎么当家长了
I am not entirely sure how to parent, here.
嘿 骑龙的
Hey! Khaleesi!
我实在太满意了 你感觉如何
Whoo! That was really satisfying. How was that for you?
好样的
Yeah.
我们爱你 霹雳咔嚓侠
We love you, Thundercrack.
你最棒了 惊奇队长
You're the best, Captain Marvel.
是啊 加油 高压老兄
- Yeah, go, High Voltage!
你说什么 兄弟
- Oh, wassup, bro?
其实是最大电压
It's Maximum Voltage actually,
我外号♥很多 我们还在讨论呢 所以
amongst other names. We're still kinda workshopping it, so...
你以为自己刀枪不入 你错了
You thought you were invulnerable. But, no.
魔法火焰 魔法可以杀死魔法
Magical fire. Magic can kill magic.
对对对对 魔法杀死魔法
Yeah, yeah, yeah, "Magic kills magic."
早想到了 女士
Way ahead of you, lady.
我就是着急 因为衣服头一次烧成这样
I'm just trippin' out because I've never seen my suit burn like this.
另外 别想在我的城里撒野
Also, nobody messes with my town!
听见没有
Know what I'm saying?
我打败了叛徒姐姐 一个神
I defeated my traitor sister. A god.
你以为我灭不了你
You think I won't destroy you?
神杖在吸收能量
The staff is absorbing it all.
像电池一样
Like a battery.
(卡特里托斯椒盐卷饼)
这就对了
That's right.
跑吧
Run!
(单行道 停车)
这是个馊主意
This is a terrible idea.
你不知道它们有多残暴 多野蛮
You don't understand the savagery, the barbarity.
糟糕
Oh, no.
你好
- Hello.
住手
- No.
没事的 过来
It's okay. Come here.
达拉
Darla...
没事的 乖乖
It's okay. Good girl.
小心
- Whoa, watch out!
达拉
Darla!
尝尝彩虹糖吧
Taste the rainbow.
好吃吗
Good, isn't it?
这是眼下最像仙果的东西了
It's the closest to ambrosia we have.
真乖
Good girl.
彩虹糖还不够
We're gonna need more Skittles.
尝尝彩虹糖 混球
Taste the rainbow, motherfu...
不不不 女士 你不能死
No, no, no. Lady, lady, you can't die!
快点儿 比利 快点儿
Come on, Billy, come on!
能量 医疗能量
Powers, powers, powers.
医疗能量 不 让人起死回生的能量
Medical powers. No. How-to-fix-dead-people powers.
除颤
Clear?
-有戏 再来 除颤 -住手
Whoa! Come on! One more time. Clear! Stop!
住手 让我安心去冥界吧 拜托
Stop! Let me go to the Underworld in peace, please.
女士 听我说 听我说好吗
Oh, lady, lady, listen to me, okay?
我不想让任何人死
I don't want anyone else to die.
我的家人 安西娅 其他人
Not my family, not Anthea, not anyone,
我们可以救他们 都因为那棵树 是吗
and we can save them. This all came from the tree, right?
没准我能想办法连龙带树一起弄死
I might know a way to destroy the tree and the dragon all in one.
拉冬的力量太强了 孩子
Ladon's powers are too great, boy.
那如果我用大量闪电让神杖过载呢
Well, not if I can overload the staff with enough lightning.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
-这样杀得死巨龙吗 -不止
Is that enough to kill the dragon? And more.
你会把穹顶内部炸成平地
You would annihilate everything that's inside the dome.
那我还得求你一件事
Well, then I have one more favor to ask.
安
Anne! Anne!
安
Anne!
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go!
(费城特警)
快跑
Back away!
安
Anne!
拉冬 杀掉叛徒
Ladon, kill the traitor.
不可能
Impossible.
让他屈服
Bow him!
我不行了 弗莱迪 没有神力了
I lost it. Freddy, I can't.
失去力量的神还是神吗
What is a god without her power?
你身上最强大的力量其实
The most powerful thing about you
是你自己
is you.
你教我的
You taught me that.
杀了他们
Kill them!
砰
Boom!
龙啊龙 你肯定失望透了
That must be super disappointing as a dragon.
假如你是条龙 你会飞 会喷火
Assuming that you are one. I mean, you fly, and you breathe fire,
身子却是木头的
but you're also made of wood which is a weird flex
这可是严重的设计缺陷 没什么好吹的
and a serious design flaw, if I'm being honest.
弗莱迪 安西娅 别
Freddy, Anthea, don't!
骗到你了
Ah, made you look!
女士 又上当了
Oh, lady, that's twice.
这次我连着火的小提琴都没用
And I didn't even need a flaming violin that time.
想要神杖吗 过来拿呀
You want the staff? Come get it.
快 赫斯佩拉
Now, Hespera.
快 赫斯佩拉
Now, Hespera.
快呀 快呀
Now. Now.
穹顶收拢
不 不 不
No. No! No!
撤掉穹顶
Remove the dome.
只要我还有气
As long as I still breathe,
穹顶就在
the dome still stands.
我在另一个世界等着你 妹妹
Till I see you on the other side, sister.
比利
电影精选列表