老弟 这是作弊
- Dude, that's cheating.
它什么都知道
- I mean, he knows everything.
不信你问它
- Seriously. Ask him.
问什么都行
You can just ask him stuff?
什么都行
- Pretty much.
这么拽 厉害呀
- Slick. Okay, cool.
史蒂夫 我们想找一些有关
Steve, we're looking for information
阿特拉斯女儿们的资料
about the daughters of Atlas.
你能帮个忙吗
Can you please help us with that?
(《希腊叛乱》第三卷)
(《巫师理事会》)
(《凡人的审判》)
(《神谱》第七卷)
(《神界的植物和动物》)
这些都是书名
- These are book titles.
好吧 我们去找找这些书
- Okay. Let's just all pick a book, or something.
弗莱迪呢
Where's Freddy?
晦涩的神秘学 绝对是他擅长的
I mean, obscure mythology? Definitely his thing.
我已经不确定
I'm not even sure
弗莱迪还知不知道他擅长什么了
Freddy knows what his thing is anymore.
(《神界的植物和动物》)
我从来没上来过
You know I've actually never, never been up here.
别撒谎
Don't lie.
这是你跟超级英雄聚会的地方 对吧
This is where you hang out with your superhero friends, isn't it?
不是 他们来这儿干什么 没事干了
No, actually, why would they ever have to... Why would they ever come here?
他们来过 是的 是那样
I mean they have, yes, they've driven by...
你真的认识他们吗
Do you actually know those guys?
还是杜撰出来的加拿大女友
Or is this like a "Canadian girlfriend" situation?
你说柯莱特吗 我和她还没确定关系呢
Oh, you mean Collette? Well, she and I aren't really exclusive, as of now.
你想见一个吗
Do you wanna meet one of them?
怎么个见法
Meet, like how?
面对面 就现在
Like, face-to-face, right now.
我就当你同意了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
今天是你的幸运日 我打给最性感的那个
And today is your lucky day, because I'm gonna call the hot one.
她
Her?
-不 性感的男人 -他
- No, the male hot one. - Him?
-不是吗 -这是很主观的 对吧
What? Him? Look, I mean, it's all subjective, right?
但是全能大队长更受网民关注
But, um... Captain Everypower usually tops most online polls
所以没事的
so... It's no big deal.
这是玩笑吗 弗莱迪
Is this a joke, Freddy?
因为我并不是要你证明什么 真的
'Cause I didn't mean to make you actually prove it, really.
不 这不是玩笑
No, it's not a joke.
我这就给他打电♥话♥ 现在就打 别走
And I'm gonna call him right now. I'm gonna call him right now.
你待在这儿
So, don't move. So, stay right there.
嘿 全能大队长 你好
Hey, Captain Everypower. What's goin' on?
我是弗莱迪 对
It's your boy Freddy. Yeah.
上次我救过你的命
Remember that time I saved your life?
不 是另一次 对 还我个人情
No, no, no, the other time. Yeah. Well, I'm calling in that favor.
你就是安吧
You must be Anne.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
弗莱迪说你们是朋友
Friend of Freddy's, I hear.
是的 我们是朋友 你怎么…
I am, actually. Yeah. How are you...
我是因为拥有超能力
You know, I may be the one with the superpowers,
但是那个孩子 他是真正的英雄
but that kid, he's the real hero.
是的 说实话 我从没见过他那样的人
Yeah. I mean, honestly, I've never met anyone like him.
他很真诚 很温暖 很有趣
He's... genuine and warm and funny.
-你夸了好多优点 -是的
- That's a lot of nice things. - Yeah.
-你们怎么认识的 -在漫展上
How did you two meet? Comic Con.
什么是漫展
- What's Comic Con? - What?
这本书上说 众神只把人类当成奴仆
According to this, gods considered humans servants,
供他们玩弄的玩具 该受罚的孩子
toys to be played with, children to be punished.
谢谢 史蒂夫
Thanks, Steve.
直到叛乱发生 人类开始反抗众神
Until the rebellion when the humans turned on the gods.
我正好读到这儿
I'm reading about that right now.
所以很显然
So, apparently,
这一切围绕一种强大的武器展开
all of this revolves around a powerful weapon.
阿特拉斯
So Atlas, uh,
也就是阿特拉斯女儿们的父亲 很明显
the father of the daughters of Atlas, obviously, yeah,
他用生命之树制♥作♥了一根神杖
he crafted a quarterstaff from the Tree of Life
并用那根神杖将力量赋予某些神
and he used that staff to give powers to certain deities
但是 也能用来夺走其他神的力量
but also to take powers away from others.
所以这根神杖里
So, the staff's where
保存了阿特拉斯所有的超能力
Atlas stored all supernatural power.
对 说得没错 就像一块
Yes, exactly. It's like a,
储存魔法的电池
a battery for magic.
但是后来发生了变故
But when things got bad,
人类巫师理事会的成员联合起来
a council of human wizards got together
从阿特拉斯那里偷走了神杖
and they stole the staff from Atlas.
并用它夺走了他的力量
And they used that to take his powers away.
有了他的魔法 他们又向其他神下手
And once they had his magic they went after other gods...
是那个巫师 我认识他 我认识这个巫师
Guys, that's the wizard! I know this guy, this is the wizard that I know!
这写的是什么
What do these say?
“所罗门的智慧 海格力斯的力量
"The Wisdom of Solomon,
阿特拉斯的毅力 宙斯的威力
Strength of Hercules, Stamina of Atlas,
阿基里斯的勇气 墨丘利的神速”
Power of Zeus, Courage of Achilles,
他们窃取了这些力量
Speed of Mercury." These are the powers they stole.
不
No.
(所罗门的智慧 海格力斯的力量 阿特拉斯的毅力 宙斯的威力 阿基里斯的勇气 墨丘利的神速)
原来沙赞是这个意思
Whoa, guys, look! This is what the name means.
这可比我想的酷多了
Which is way cooler than what I thought it was,
以前我还觉得有点儿掉价呢
which is just a bunch of hot garbage, so.
恕我直言
If I may point out
其中一个超能力可能下落不明
one of the powers that may be possibly MIA.
(所罗门的智慧 海格力斯的力量)
抱歉 你真是毫不委婉
I'm sorry, are you very unsubtly implying
非常直接地暗示我缺乏所罗曼的
that I somehow lack the wisdom of
-智慧吗 -对
- Solo Man? - Yeah.
也有可能是大器晚成
Well, maybe it comes later.
-可你通常都会问玛丽该怎么办 就是说说 -对
I mean you do usually ask Mary what to do. - I'm just saying. - Yeah.
这话太伤人了 希望你们能明白
This is very, very hurtful. I just want you all to know that.
正确发音是所罗门
And it's pronounced "Solomon."
没错
Oh.
还有什么发现 家人们
What else have we learned, fam?
就在那个神杖汲取了众神之力以后
Well, once the staff contained the powers of the gods,
人类巫师们接下来
the wizards apparently
又用某种魔法结界把整个神界包围起来
encased the God Realm in some magical sphere
将其永远封印 与魔法隔绝
sealing it away forever. Cut off from magic.
原来是这么回事
Oh, so that's what that was about.
可是他们现在好像没那么与世隔绝了
Yeah, I don't think that they are so cut off anymore.
今天早上
A bizarre
希腊雅典上演了离奇又可怕的一幕
and gruesome scene unfolded in Athens, Greece this morning.
两个穿着类似古希腊铠甲的女人
Two women dressed in what appears to be ancient Greek...
那是巫师的神杖 怎么在那儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's the wizard's staff. How did they get that?
那些雕像都是活人变的
So, all those statues used to be people.
我好奇的是 那个神杖
I'm wondering, how did the staff end up
为什么在欧洲而且是希腊
in Europe, where Greece is at?
天哪 先生 抱歉拿了您的手杖
Oh, gee-whiz, mister, sorry I took your cane.
想要回去吗
You want it back?
我确实把它弄断以后扔掉了
I mean, I did break it in half and then throw it away.
说不定那就是这一切的缘由 对吧
So, that's probably where the journey started. - You know?
什么
- What?
什么什么 什么
What do you mean, "What?" What?
-你把它扔那儿了 -我们都在场
- You just left it there? - We were all there.
伙计们 我拿到神杖 给了你们超能力
Guys, I had a staff. I gave you all superpowers.
你们不用感谢
You're welcome, by the way.
后来我也只能把它断成两截
And then I had to break it in half so Sivana didn't do
免得希瓦纳再做坏事 对吗
super bad-guy stuff with it, okay?
你弄断了神杖
You broke the staff,
也就打破了两个世界之间的屏障
meaning you broke the barrier between worlds.
我们现在刚刚知道
Which we now know.
而且我们还知道她们长什么样
We also now know what they look like,
-等她们找来时 我们就知道是她们… -三个
so when they come to hunt us, we'll see those two coming a... - Three. What?
阿特拉斯有三个女儿
Atlas had three daughters.
卡吕普索
Kalypso,
电影精选列表