雷霆沙赞 众神之怒
传说告诉我们 只有少数勇士
The lore tells us of a valiant few
能在战斗和迷雾之中屹立不倒
who stood above the fray and fog.
天哪 他们一定是用了什么大杀器
My, what weapons they must have wielded.
这就要说到我们的展品了
Which brings us to our current exhibit,
神话中的那根众神之杖
the mythical staff of the gods.
在荷马史诗中 这根神杖可以控制
In Homer's tale,
并使用众神的力量
the staff was said to harness the gift of all gods.
欢迎 光荣的士兵们
Oh. Welcome, proud soldiers.
我说过吧 博物馆充满乐趣
What did I say? Museums are fun.
是大脑的精神乐园
Amusement parks for the brains.
淡定 不要推推搡搡
Okay, there's no reason to get pushy.
每个人都有机会参观
Everyone will get a chance to see it.
它是用两千多年难得一见的心材雕刻而成的
Carved from a heartwood not seen in over 2,000 years,
这件断成两截的古代制品
the two halves of this ancient replica were recently discovered in,
是不久前
of all places,
在费城郊外的一座废物处理厂偶然发现的
a waste processing plant outside of Philadelphia.
它非常坚硬 据说弄坏了三台垃圾压实机
So strong, they reportedly broke three trash compactors.
下面 朋友 不要乱动
Okay, um, friends, that's enough.
大家应该专心听我介绍 住手
I'm, I'm sort of the star of the show here... Stop!
住手 先生
Stop! Sir!
先生
Sir!
嘿 你们要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
咒语
Unleash the chaos.
女士们 请放我走吧
Ladies, please just let me go.
咒语
博物馆确实非常有趣
Turns out museums are fun.
我们再玩玩别的
Let's have more of it.
神杖断成两截 我们什么都做不了
We can do nothing while the staff remains sundered.
人界继承者的数量远超我们
The champions of this realm outnumber us.
人类的继承者仍然是人类
Human champions are still humans
而我们是神
and we are gods.
千万不要低估巫师的眼光和判断力
Do not underestimate the judgement of the wizard.
为了保护众神的力量
To protect the power of the gods,
他一定会以最严格的条件
he will have chosen with meticulous precision
筛选出这个世界前所未见的最强大的
the strongest, most keenly intelligent champions
最具智慧的神杖继承者
this realm has ever witnessed.
我就是个傻小子
I'm an idiot.
老实说 我不配拥有这些超能力
I don't deserve these powers, if I'm being honest.
我做什么贡献了
Like, what am I even contributing?
那个穿着红色战衣 绣着闪电的超级英雄
There's already a superhero with a red suit, with a lightning bolt on it and I'm fast,
速度比我还快呢
but he's faster.
还有海王那身腱子肉 一看就特别爷们儿
Aquaman is literally huge, and he's so manly
蝙蝠侠也够酷 而我什么都不是
and Batman is so cool! And I'm just me.
这些话我没法跟人说
And I can't say this to anyone else,
因为家里人把我当领袖 可我觉得
'cause my family looks to me as a leader, but I feel like
我是个假货
a fraud.
你知道我只是个儿科医生吧
You understand I'm a... pediatrician,
对吗
right?
我是说 另一个病人推荐我来找你
I mean, yeah, well, you were recommended by another patient,
叫比利巴特森 无所谓
Billy Batson. It doesn't matter.
你能帮我修复大脑
Can you help fix my thoughts so that
让我不再产生那些想法吗
they just, like, you know, stop happening?
我再说一遍 我不是精神科医生
All right, look. And, again, pediatrician, not a psychiatrist,
不过 听上去你好像得了冒名顶替综合症
but it sounds to me like you're experiencing imposter syndrome.
通常 这种病症源于童年时期的创伤经历
And often, that originates from trauma early in life,
所以如果你不介意
so if you don't mind me asking,
童年的事你还记得清吗
how well do you remember your childhood?
仿佛今天的事
Like it was today.
创伤 不好说
Trauma? Uh, I don't know.
我从没见过父亲
I mean, I never met my dad.
妈妈在圣诞狂欢节抛弃了我
Uh, my mom abandoned me at a Christmas carnival.
我在寄养系统中辗转
I spent a lot of time in the foster system,
逃离了十一个家 打架无数
ran away from 11 homes, got into a lot of fights.
然后被一个巫师绑♥架♥ 给了我超能力
Then I was abducted by a wizard who gave me superpowers
然后那老兄就在我面前死了
and then dude just, like, died in front of my face.
这可不是小创伤
That's not a small amount.
一个博士召唤出七个恶魔 挟持了我全家
A doctor conjured seven demons and held my whole family hostage,
逼得我们挖了他一个眼球
so we had to rip out one of his eyeballs,
然后每个人都获得了超能力
and then everybody got superpowers,
现在他们各行其是
but now everyone's kind of, like, doing their own thing
只有我拼命想把他们捏在一起
and I'm the only one trying to keep everybody together.
好吧 好吧 我们先处理好这些
Okay, okay. Well, let's just process that.
好吗 你先是被父母抛弃
Right? Rejected by your parents,
然后是寄养系统
then by the system,
现在又被你拼死保护的城市抛弃了
and now rejected by a city you try to protect.
我没说被我的城市抛弃了
I never said I was rejected by my city.
(被城市抛弃了)
《宾州论♥坛♥报》 被城市抛弃了
"Rejected by city."
-那是《论♥坛♥报》 没人看《论♥坛♥报》 -我看
That's the Tribune. Nobody reads the Tribune. - I do.
好吧 好吧
- Anyway, okay, well, um...
我要感谢你的帮助
I, uh, appreciate your help,
(达里奥巴瓦医师)
但是我得去解决现实问题了
but I got some real problems.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫持了一些人♥质♥ 所以
There's this terrorist hostage situation going on, so...
-劫持了人♥质♥ -对
- Hostage situation? - Yeah.
(人♥质♥被杀 任务失败 再试一次)
我打得太烂了
I suck balls at this.
为什么老打战争游戏
Why do we always have to play war games?
嘿 这是为其他工作练习
Hey, it's practice for our other job.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
军事策略 多队员协作
Military strategy, multiple team members,
人人都有特殊技能 攻击未知的敌人
each with a special skillset unleashed against an unknown enemy.
我知道这很荒谬
I know how it sounds,
可房♥子总是被闪电击中 不骗你
but the house keeps getting struck by lightning, Leo. I'm telling you.
而且 你总是强调要团队合作
Besides, you're the one always talking about teamwork.
但是我们不需要枪
But we don't need guns!
达拉
Darla?
就是这个 这可是大新闻
This is it. This is big time.
我们就是枪
- We are the guns.
达拉
Darla!
我兜里怎么有彩虹糖
Why were there Skittles in my pockets?
原本想给你个惊喜的
It was supposed to be a surprise.
是惊吓
It was.
她最近脾气很差
Hmm, she's very moody lately.
所以我才给她彩虹糖的
Why do you think I put Skittles in her pocket?
好球
Ole.
这就是阻退成吉思汗的独角兽吗
Is this an army of unicorns killing Genghis Khan?
是的
Yes.
独角兽并不存在
Unicorns aren't real.
这叫思辨历史 尤金 去查查
It's called speculative history, Eugene. Look it up.
比利 你别走啊 角色会死的
Billy, you can't just leave. Your guy's gonna die!
-看见了 -是的
- See? - Yes.
我说过 你看了就会迷上它
I told you you would get into it if you gave it a chance.
是的 我感受到魅力了
Yeah, I'm really starting to see the appeal.
(马塞尔韦德 外场手 我们热爱费城 费城人队)
出了什么事
What's going on?
喂 你干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
有可能发生紧急事件
Possible 10-99 in progress.
通报多起道路开裂报告
Multiple reports of cracking on roadway.
桥梁悬索受损
Fraying suspension cables.
所有单位前往本富兰克林大桥
All units to the Ben Franklin Bridge.
好了
Yeah.
音乐太疯狂了
It's crazy music, Freddy.
可不是 而且 主旋律非常紧张
It is, isn't it? Very urgent melody to it.
我们应该去看现场
We should see it performed live.
我也这么想 我们能弄到门票
I was thinking the same thing. I feel like we can get tickets to that concert.
两张 也许不用 六张
Two. Maybe not six.
同进同退 这是规矩
All or none. That's the rule.
行 还是老规矩
Yet I'm still gonna walk backwards now.
我倒♥退♥出去 所以 这是你最后的机会
So, now's your last and final chance.
比利巴特森 跟我走 不不不
Billy Batson, come with me. No, no, no!
今天费城的天气真好 谁想跟我去转转
Man, it sure is a beautiful day in Philadelphia!
电影精选列表