- 哦 哈罗 你好么? - 哈罗 亲爱的
- Hello. How are you? - Hello, my darling.
等等 沃尔特...沃尔特...
- 哦 哈罗 你好么? - 哈罗 亲爱的
- Hello. How are you? - Hello, my darling.
- 今天怎么样? - 就是她把我妈气死的?
- How was your day? - Fine.
So is that my mother's choker?
- 噢 怎么说呢 啊... - 连我老妈的首饰你都给她了?
- Well... - You gave her my mother's jewelry?
听我...沃尔特 沃尔特
Well, let me... Walter. Walter.
沃尔特!
Walter!
嗨 帕美艾丽 女士记得我吗?
Hi, Ms. Palmieri. Remember me?
我非常需要跟黛安谈谈
Look, I really need to talk to Diane.
她不在这儿住她住在布朗区
She don't live here. She lives in the Bronx.
是吗 我查过她的最后住址...
Yeah, I checked the last address I had.
那 她现在在欧洲
Well, right now she's in Europe.
- 欧洲 什么地方? - 西班牙
- Europe? Where in Europe? - Spain.
- 我喜欢西班牙 - 也许在意大利...
- Spain? I love Spain. - Maybe Italy.
她不给我寄贺卡我是没法知道 还能告诉你点儿什么?
I never know until I get the postcard. What can I tell you?
嘿 好吧 多谢
Hey, okay.
Thanks.
没准儿他们会为此开了我 不过我想你需要帮忙
I'll probably get fired for this, but I thought you might need some help.
泰丽 是那家酒店的对吧?
Terry. From Metronome, right?
- 还记得我吗? - 记得
- Remember me? - Yeah.
怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
Yeah. I'm free on Monday nights...
我周一周二晚上有空隔周周三也行
Yeah. I'm free on Monday nights...
我周一周二晚上有空隔周周三也行
Tuesday nights and every other Wednesday.
我周一周二晚上有空隔周周三也行
Tuesday nights and every other Wednesday.
猜猜我想什么 我为什么来这儿?
Read my mind. Why am I here?
- 你在找戴安? - 说对了
- You're looking for Diane? - Got it.
- 我有什么好处呢? - 你要什么?
- What's in it for me? - What you need?
- 操她个婊♥子♥! - 看街角那头
Fuck that bitch!
Look down the corner.
看到那个黑小子吗 带红帽子的那个?
See that little nigga, the one with the red hat?
他叫马里克 看好啦
That's Malik, okay?
我儿子托尼 他很乖
Now, my son Tony, he's a real good boy. A good student.
他12岁了不过他给马里克跑腿儿 上周被我逮住两次
我儿子托尼 他很乖
Now, my son Tony, he's a real good boy. A good student.
他12岁了不过他给马里克跑腿儿 上周被我逮住两次
学习也不错
But he's 12, and I caught him twice last week running errands for Malik.
他12岁了不过他给马里克跑腿儿 上周被我逮住两次
他12岁了不过他给马里克跑腿儿 上周被我逮住两次
我希望这事到此为止 你能搞定吗?
I need for that to stop. Can you handle that?
他12岁了不过他给马里克跑腿儿 上周被我逮住两次
我希望这事到此为止 你能搞定吗?
I need for that to stop. Can you handle that?
贩毒的家伙 没一个不是为了钱!
Everybody on fucking drugs! Nothing but money, man!
是周一周二 隔周周三 对吗?
That's Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday.
对极了 宝贝
- Right? - You got it, baby.
呣
有还是不该有 奶奶的
Fucking haves and the should not haves, motherfucker.
呣
有还是不该有 奶奶的
Fucking haves and the should not haves, motherfucker.
谁他妈说的我就不能有货?
Who the fuck is to say I shouldn't have shit?
谁还想继续当他的纽约警♥察♥
Anybody looking to maintain their employment with the N.Y.P.D...
最好现在就离开
it might be in their best interest to leave now.
你
Yo!
趴下! 趴下! 趴下! 趴下!
Down! Down! Down! Down! Down!
伙计 饶了他吧
Man, leave him alone, man!
- 我叫什么? - 什么?
- What's my name? - What?
- 我叫什么? - 我不知道
- What's my name? - I don't know.
- 约翰·沙夫特! - 什么?
- John Shaft! - What?
- 约翰·沙夫特 说一遍! - 约翰·沙夫特
- John Shaft! Say it! - John Shaft.
这片儿有个小孩儿大约有十二岁叫托尼的认识吗?
There's a kid lives up the block about 12 years old named Tony.
- You know him? - Yeah.
- 认识 - 答错了!
Wrong answer! There's a kid lives down the block about 12 years old named Tony.
有个十二岁大的小孩儿叫 托尼的你认识吗?
- 认识 - 答错了!
Wrong answer! There's a kid lives down the block about 12 years old named Tony.
有个十二岁大的小孩儿叫 托尼的你认识吗?
- 不 我不认识那孩子 - 别动!
- Do you know him? - No, I don't know that kid.
有个十二岁大的小孩儿叫 托尼的你认识吗?
- 不 我不认识那孩子 - 别动!
- Do you know him? - No, I don't know that kid.
- Stay! - I don't know that nigga, not no more.
- 别拿枪比划! - 你不认识这孩子
- Quit pointing the gun! - This kid you don't know.
下回碰见他 你♥他♥妈♥就躲远点儿
You see him coming, you run for your motherfucking life. You got that?
- 还想不想再见到我? - 不想
- Do you ever wanna see me again? - No.
- 还想不想再见到我? - 不想!
- Do you ever wanna see me again? - No!
- 我叫什么? - 我忘了
- What's my name? - I forgot.
- 我叫什么? - 约翰·沙夫特...约翰·沙夫特
- What's my name? - John Shaft. John Shaft.
你是约翰·沙夫特
John Shaft, yo.
还想不想再见到我...噢 你答过了
You ever wanna see me...? You answered that?
我的错
My bad.
怎么着 怎么着?
What? What?
去一边儿去! 去你♥妈♥的♥!
- What the fuck's all that? - Get the fuck off me!
- 还给我 哥们儿 - 结果还算不错
- Give that back to me, man. - It worked out great.
是呀 凑合吧
Yeah. Okay.
嘿 嘿 嘿同学们都松手
Hey, hey, hey, guys. Break it up.
- 就为了块破皮球? - 他先挑的头儿
You're fighting over a bit of rubber?
不是 总是你先挑头儿.
- He started it. - No, you always start it.
这儿争球吧 好吧乖点儿
Here. Jump for it, okay? And behave.
Is that the best you can do? Come on!
You can't handle this!
让路 别栏我
- Get out of the way. Get out of the way. - Hey, stop!
别他妈站路上!
Get the fuck out of the road!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢 吸毒佬?
What are you fucking doing, you crackhead?
里昂 她一出现就给我打电♥话♥
Leon, the minute she shows up, you call me, right?
好吧 行啊
Yeah. All right.
你自己都不干了怎么能把我弄进条子队伍里?
How you gonna get me into the police academy...
with you chucking your job like that?
- 是谁把你的记录抹掉的? - 你
- Who lost your rap sheet for you? - You.
- 谁帮你搞到在纽约喷气队试训的机会? - 你
- Who got you that tryout with the Jets? - You.
- 谁给你在俱乐部里搞爵士演奏会? - 你
- Who got you that gig at the club? - You.
- 又是谁说到做到从不食言? - 好了 老狗 是你还不成吗
- Who delivers 10 times out of 10? - All right, dog. You got it. You.
那就闭上你的鸟嘴她一出现就给我打电♥话♥
All right. So shut the fuck up and call me when she shows.
搞不懂到底为什么你要当条子...
Why the hell you wanna be a cop...?
当我没问 有牛奶吗?
Forget I asked. Got milk?
牛奶 我有哇来点儿吗? 牛奶我可多的是
Yeah, I got some milk. You want some milk?
I got a whole bunch of milk.
“听着” 听我说
Mira, no, I am telling you...
吉特有一个本垒打
Jeter hit one home run, two doubles and he walk once.
两个二垒 还有一次保送
吉特有一个本垒打
Jeter hit one home run, two doubles and he walk once.
两个二垒 还有一次保送
一次保送上垒
He walk once.
你...你...你穿成这样 是要跟我们平头百姓打成一片喽?
You dressing down to blend in or something?
看起来真♥他♥妈♥像个猎鸭人
You look like a fucking duck hunter.
我想“定位”一个人
I need someone located.
“定位”你是说找到?
Located? What you mean, found?
“定位”之后又如何?
Located and then what?
得花你不少银子那
That's gonna cost you.
- 当我是谁了开当铺的吗? - 我已经估过价
- What am I, a pawnbroker? - I had it all appraised.
这些兑现的话大概有四万块
It'll cash out to about 40,000.
- 偷的? - 家传的
- Stole? - Inherited.
家传的?
Inherited?
- 四万块? - 哈
Forty thousand?
你 皮珀兹 是这小子
Yo, Peoples, it's him.
喔 喔
那 那不是你吗
...has been the subject of fierce racial demonstration...
喔 喔
那 那不是你吗
...has been the subject of fierce racial demonstration...
哥们儿 他还挺他妈有名
- That's you. - The man's fucking famous.
数百群众在法♥院♥门前...
Hundreds of people were outside the courthouse Monday...
抗♥议♥法官的天价保释裁决
protesting the judge's decision to grant bail.
本案进一步激起广大市民的义愤
The case continues to arouse fierce passions in this city.
下次开庭定于两周以后
The trial is scheduled to begin in two weeks.
我们会继续密切关注本案...
We are, of course, following this case very closely...
为大家及时报道最新进展
to bring you the latest developments.
“瘦仔”好莱坞大明星亲自登门了
Flaco, Flaco, Flaco, we got Hollywood right here in the house.
喔
我得告诉你
I gotta tell you something.
在这片儿 我他妈的就是地头老大
In this neighborhood, I am the motherfucking king snake.
我在181街上这么一指...河岸那头就得死仨
I do like this on 181, three people die on Riverside.
不过问题是 你知道
But the thing of it is, you know...
我去城里接个妞儿出来 领她来开开眼
I go downtown, right, to take a girl out, show her the sights.
一走进餐馆里 我是肚子也不舒服
I walk into a restaurant, my stomach's in a knot...
嘴也张不开 手也不知往哪儿放
my teeth is clenched, my hands is in fists.
电影精选列表