我喜欢他
I like him.
- 有船吗? - 以前有一艘
You got a boat?
I had one.
哪种?
What kind of boat you had?
捕鲸船
- A Boston Whaler. - Boston Whaler.
捕鲸船
捕鲸船
- A Boston Whaler. - Boston Whaler.
捕鲸船
你世界各地都蹓跶过 对吧?
You been around the world, right?
捕鲸船
你世界各地都蹓跶过 对吧?
You been around the world, right?
- 是 - 知道吗?
- Yeah. - You know something?
我钱有的是
I got money longer than train smoke.
I ain't never been on airplane once my whole goddamn life.
就是我他妈一生从没坐过飞机
I ain't never been on airplane once my whole goddamn life.
就是我他妈一生从没坐过飞机
我也问问你
Let me ask you something.
就是我他妈一生从没坐过飞机
我也问问你
Let me ask you something.
这个 呃...
The...
“五大家族”
五大家族 各霸一方
Five family, five borough, one love.
“五大家族”
五大家族 各霸一方
Five family, five borough, one love.
同心协力
Okay.
明白了
同心协力
Okay.
明白了
你个龟儿子有点儿意思
You an interesting motherfuck.
你有没有...名片什么的?
You got like a business card or something?
- 恭喜 - 谢了
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
别亲我 直娘贼
Don't kiss me, motherfucker.
- All right. - Night.
- 晚安 - 回见 老狗
- Good night. - Later, dog.
...逍遥法外两年后 今晚再次被监禁起来
Back in custody tonight after a two-year flight from justice.
维德 继98年的传讯
Wade, seen here after his arraignment in 1998...
在今晚飞抵维斯彻斯特机场时...
was rearrested by Detective John Shaft...
被探长 约翰·沙夫特重新拘捕归案
as he flew into Westchester County Airport tonight.
我搞不懂这小子为什么非他妈要回来?
I don't get it. Why the fuck did he come back?
要是我的话 就永远不回来
If it was me, I'd never come back.
对 看到吧但凡有“为什么”的话就是这个问题了
Yeah, see, if there ever was a "but what?" that'd be it.
什么伸张正义他老爸银子多的是...
Come to justice, that kid's old man's got enough juice here...
随便搞搞就没人敢吭气儿了
to slip his thumb on the scale and nobody 'll say nothing.
不会 这回他是死活跑不掉的
Ain't no fucking way he walks from this.
- 决不会 - 真的吗?
- No way. - Really?
走吧
Let's roll.
- 晚安 - 大伙儿 晚安
- Good night. - Night, all.
这个玩世不恭的老浑球
Such a cynical motherfucker.
今晚跟我回家吗?
You wanna come home with me tonight?
- 有好一阵子了 - 这回要什么?
- It's been a while. - So, what is it this time?
你是就想抱抱呢...还是要搞搞?
You just wanna be held, or you want the ID?
你觉得呢? 我要搞搞 宝贝
What you think it is? I want the ID, baby.
然后还要抱抱
And then I wanna be held.
- 合你的意吗? - 你了解我的
- That's all right with you? - You know me.
伺候佳人我义不容辞
It's my duty to please that booty.
收拾一下 走人
Finish up. Let's go.
基尔内 要退休了?
Kearney, how's retirement?
- 早就等着去钓鱼了 - 听说你买♥♥了套大宅子
Catfish are jumping.
Yeah, I heard you bought a big house out in Nassau County.
- 四室 殖民时期风格的正靠着水边 - 想要问问你
Four-bedroom colonial, right on the water.
Let me ask you something.
像你这样窝窝囔囔 老爱顺手牵羊的白♥痴♥...
How does a third-rate, pencil-pushing, apple-stealing, dick-head like you...
怎么买♥♥得起在拿沙县的四室豪♥宅♥?
afford a four-bedroom colonial in Nassau motherfucking County?
他们给你多少钱 基尔内?
How much they pay you, Kearney?
在城郊干了二十♥八♥年♥后
After working a job uptown for 28 years...
你知道我最喜欢现在住处的哪点?
you know what I like best about where I live?
让我怎么说呢?
How do I say this?
那儿是白人区
It's a restricted community.
法官大人 我的当事人飞五千英里 回家可不是为了逃保的
Your Honor, my client did not fly home 5,000 miles to jump bail.
应该说是再次逃保
- You mean jump bail again. - No doubt.
毫无疑问
He was in the wind for two years, judge.
他可是逍遥法外两年了 法官大人
And if he decides to take off again, the mood of the people in this city...
要是他再跑一次这座城市的 人们恐怕要义愤填膺了...
他可是逍遥法外两年了 法官大人
And if he decides to take off again, the mood of the people in this city...
要是他再跑一次这座城市的 人们恐怕要义愤填膺了...
Talk about the people!
要是他再跑一次这座城市的 人们恐怕要义愤填膺了...
要是他再跑一次这座城市的 人们恐怕要义愤填膺了...
想想人们吧 我们担不起这个风险...
We can't risk the possibility...
要是他再跑一次这座城市的 人们恐怕要义愤填膺了...
想想人们吧 我们担不起这个风险...
We can't risk the possibility...
再等两年 两个月 两天 甚至两个小时
of waiting another two years, another two months, two days, two hours.
地方检察署强烈反对任何形式的保释
The district attorney's office is ardently opposed to any kind of bail.
- How about no bail? - Remove that man.
- 就不该有保释 - 把他带出去
- Get him out of here. - How about no bail?
- 快带他走 - 嘿 靠后小子! 靠后小子!
Hey, back up, son! Back up, son!
嘿 小子 嘿 你 你欠揍了
Hey, son. Hey, yo, you gonna get your ass twisted.
You better get off me! Get off me!
离我远点儿!
Your point is well taken, Mr. Torres.
陶勒斯先生 你的立场会予以充分考虑的
The defendant is hereby ordered to surrender his passport to this court.
勒令被告向本法庭上缴护照
陶勒斯先生 你的立场会予以充分考虑的
The defendant is hereby ordered to surrender his passport to this court.
勒令被告向本法庭上缴护照
然而 我相信年轻的维德先生...
However, I believe that young Mr. Wade...
勒令被告向本法庭上缴护照
然而 我相信年轻的维德先生...
However, I believe that young Mr. Wade...
也会真诚希望能够接受...
is sincere in his desire to deal with whatever form of judgment...
本厅的任何裁决
this room deems necessary to deliver.
- 保释金定为一百万美元 - 什么?
- Bail is set at one million dollars. - What?
- 不! - 我的当事人准备延期获保
- No! - Your Honor...
my client is prepared to post bail.
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Goddamn.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病?
- What the fuck is wrong with you? - I'm out. I'm done.
- 我退出 我不干了 - 你疯了吗?
What, are you nuts? Think.
- 得了 约翰 犯不着这样 - 去他妈的工作吧!
- Come on, John. This is wack. - Fuck the job!
- 还得靠他妈我自己这套收拾他 - 啊! 太过份了!
- I'll get him my own goddamn way. - Insane!
- Hey, hey! Hey! - All right, I'm cool. I'm cool.
- 嘿 嘿! - 没事儿我很正常
- Hey, hey! Hey! - All right, I'm cool. I'm cool.
- 嘿 嘿! - 没事儿我很正常
我不干了
I quit.
记得当初要从警 就是想从体制内跟犯罪做斗争
I remember when I took that job...
thinking I could fight the good fight from the inside...
你跟我讲了那么多问题
and you telling me about all the problems. That color thing.
例如肤色问题...在警局里吃力不讨好 兄弟朋友也都得罪了
"Too black for the uniform, too blue for the brothers."
还有关于所谓公正不是在官僚推诿中缠杂不清 就是被黑金收买♥♥
About how justice gets tangled up in red tape...
or just bought off by the green.
你说的一点儿没错他妈的让工作和警章都见鬼去吧
You were right. Fuck that job. Fuck the badge.
我要以自己的方式收拾这个娇生惯养的龟儿子
I'll get that silver-spoon motherfucker and I'm gonna get him my own way.
- 没有律师、没有政♥治♥、没有条条框框 - 也没有养老金
No lawyers, no politics, no rules, no regulations.
- No pension. - What?
- 你什么意思? - 你太冲动了置身事外一点儿
You're too hot, man. You gotta step off a bit.
- 让我的人来处理这案子 - 不行 绝对不行
- Let me put my people on him. - No. Hell no.
- 他这案子是我的 - 嘿 有什么差别吗?
- His ass is mine. - Hey, what's the difference?
谁收拾他还不是一样
Got is got.
这小子... 该让我修理他
His ass...
is mine.
- 我想我们现在情况不错 - 那个女侍应呢?
I believe we're in pretty good shape on this.
What about the waitress?
保罗 跟他讲讲 多谢
Paul, talk to him. Thank you.
事实上 沃尔特 我们找不到她
The truth is, Walter, we can't find her.
这家伙不简单
This guy is great.
知道为什么找不到她么?
You know why we can't find her?
因为她不想让人找到
Because she doesn't want to be found.
要不你先回瑞士等我们慢慢把她挖出来?
Now, do you want to go back to Switzerland while we try and track her down?
也许要一年、两年、十年也许永远都找不到她
It could take a year, two, 10, maybe never.
现在我们是万事具备
Meanwhile, everything and everyone else is in place.
- I don't believe this. - Look.
我才不信这套
Even if she does surface, she is seriously damaged goods.
即便她浮出水面也没什么杀伤力了
我才不信这套
Even if she does surface, she is seriously damaged goods.
即便她浮出水面也没什么杀伤力了
这事儿就跟掷骰子那么简单 孩子
It's just a roll of the dice, kid.
即便她浮出水面也没什么杀伤力了
这事儿就跟掷骰子那么简单 孩子
It's just a roll of the dice, kid.
这骰子我他妈还是自己掷吧
- I'll roll my own damn dice. - Now, Walter... Walter.
等等 沃尔特...沃尔特...
这骰子我他妈还是自己掷吧
- I'll roll my own damn dice. - Now, Walter... Walter.
等等 沃尔特...沃尔特...
电影精选列表