Not having done it before is not an excuse.
保释金定为二十万美元
Bail is set at $200,000.
那顶个屁!
That don't mean shit!
你个杀人犯!
You're a killer, man!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
有什么要说的吗?
Can I get a statement from you?
- 沙夫特 - 我是 沃尔特·维德
- Shaft. - It's Walter Wade.
多亏你那晚打破我鼻子
Thanks for breaking my nose that night.
我律师说我因此才得到保释...
My lawyer says that's why I got bail...
也正因为如此 我现在才能在瑞士滑雪
and that's precisely why I'm skiing in Switzerland right now.
以后再见 老滑头
See you when I see you, slick.
噢 噢 啊 行了你可真差劲
Oh, come on, man. You suck.
嘘
- 约翰·沙夫特 - 卡门·维奎
- John Shaft. - Carmen Vasquez. Welcome to Narcotics.
欢迎加入毒品组
- Jimmy Groves. - Jack Roselli.
- 吉米·戈如 - 杰克·罗塞里
欢迎加入毒品组
- Jimmy Groves. - Jack Roselli.
- 吉米·戈如 - 杰克·罗塞里
你从3-5处调过来的?
You transfer in from the 35?
- 吉米·戈如 - 杰克·罗塞里
你从3-5处调过来的?
You transfer in from the 35?
对 你是约翰·沙夫特?
Yeah. You John Shaft?
- 听说你不干了 - 还没呢
- Heard you quit. - Not yet.
卢戈 你♥他♥妈♥快点
Luger, hurry the fuck up, man.
加把劲你个杂种
Come on, you bitch bastard.
快点 直娘贼赶紧撬开门
Come on, you Billy Bob motherfucker. Open the goddamn door.
快把门弄开
Let's go. Open the fucking door.
要三份套餐 还是四份?
That's three Happy Meals or four?
- 四份 快去快回 - 好的
- That's four. And hurry up. - All right.
别动直娘贼 不许动!
Freeze, motherfuckers! Don't move!
赶紧让道!
Move your fucking ass out of the way!
Police!
别动!
Freeze, goddamn it!
警♥察♥ 都给我趴地上!
Police! Everybody on the fucking ground!
都不许动 抓住那个操蛋趴地上! 快!
Everybody freeze! Grab that motherfucker!
Down on the floor! Now!
谁把那鬼音乐关了!
Somebody turn that fucking music off!
Get down on your fucking knees. All right...
手背在身后
- put your hands behind your back. - Shaft, I got one.
噢 不“讲英文”现在你们到不会说英语了
Now you can't speak no fucking English.
我打赌你们知道“千克”怎么说 对不对?
I bet you can say "kilo," can't you?
嗨 嗨 妈的!
- Hey! Hey, goddamn it! Hey! - Come here! Come here!
别逼我追你 你可要惹火我了!
Don't make me chase you! You're gonna piss me off!
停下 妈的!
Stop, goddamn it! Stop!
告诉你别跑 小子!
I told you to stop, damn it!
啊!
“帮帮我”!
“帮忙”“帮忙”!
扔点别的! 扔点别的!
Throw something else! Throw something else!
滚远点直娘贼! 滚开!
Disperse, motherfuckers! Disperse now!
Come on! Come on!
看着点儿 女士们!
Watch your backs, ladies!
“开门”“开门”!
瞧我一会儿怎么收拾你!
I'm gonna fuck you up for making me run!
你逮住我了.
我认输了 老爹
You got me, papa.
没事 你个直娘贼
Peace, motherfucker.
“运气不错”!
愚人节大傻直娘贼
April Fool, motherfucker.
没告诉你别逼我跑吗?
I told you not to make me run, didn't I?
铐得太紧了 老小子!
This shit's too tight, yo!
坐里面好好想想你会有什么待遇吧
Sit in this car and think about this ass-whooping you're gonna get.
到警局的路可不近
It's gonna be a long ride to the precinct.
身上有什么吗? 啥也没有
Paraphernalia. Nothing.
- 让我给老婆打电♥话♥ - 闭嘴 玉米包
- Let me call my wife. - Shut up, cornbread.
- 让我给我马子打个电♥话♥ - 我说了闭上你的鸟嘴
- Let me call my girlfriend. - I said shut the fuck up.
小心点辫子干吗总跟黑人过不去?
Easy with the braids, man.
What you got against black men anyway?
上面应该有个加工厂才对
Supposed to be like a factory up there.
肯定有人给他们通风报信
Must've gotten a heads-up from someone.
我孩子床下的“货”是越来越多
My kid's got more indictable shit under his bed.
不用等我们下班 这儿的买♥♥卖♥♥肯定又恢复了
These scales 'll get revolved before we clock out tonight.
- 看那家伙 - 那是谁?
- Look at him. - Who's that?
皮珀兹·赫南德 他是这片儿的老大
Peoples Hernandez. He's the neighborhood alligator.
都是他在背后搞鬼 他有六七栋公♥寓♥
It's all his play up here. He's got about a half dozen apartments.
打一枪换个地方跟我们捉迷藏
Keeps changing his shit on us like it's a shell game.
这出戏看起来如何?
You enjoying the show?
你 把球给我
Yo, sprig, let me see the ball.
约翰 别介行了
Fuck. John, don't do it. Come on.
约翰 行了不要!
John, come on. No!
好球
Son of a bitch.
皮珀兹·赫南德 请大驾下来吧!
- Good shot. - Peoples Hernandez, come on down!
直娘贼
Motherfuck.
对了!
Yes!
噢 沙夫特 你可把他惹毛了
Shaft. You pissed him off now. Here come the troops.
大队人马开下来了
噢 沙夫特 你可把他惹毛了
Shaft. You pissed him off now. Here come the troops.
大队人马开下来了
这可是埃及纯棉直娘贼
This is Egyptian cotton, motherfuck.
这可是220块顶你穷酸半月薪水了 知道吗?
Two-twenty thread. This is like half your shitty-assed paycheck, okay?
退后 皮珀兹
Step off, Peoples.
要是法老亲自给你的 你就不会知道是埃及纯棉了
You wouldn't know Egyptian cotton if Pharaoh himself sent it to you...
你个龟儿子
you knock-off wearing motherfucker.
你最好睡觉也穿着防弹衣
- You best sleep in that vest. - Oh, there you go, papi.
噢 行了 老兄你现在因为袭击警官而被捕
You're under arrest for assaulting an officer.
别动 卢瑟夫
Stay, Lucifer.
你也只有这次机会能动我
This is the only way you can touch me.
你个可怜的油炸老黑鬼
You're one pathetic Kentucky-Fried nigga.
- 我给你留了些鸡翅 - 啊哈
I got some chicken wing for you.
看看这是什么?
What have we got here?
匿藏武器
Concealed weapon.
- 酷哥要上路喽 - 这一上路什么时候回来可就难说了
- The Iceman goeth. - Goeth for a long time.
快点
Come on...
上车
Step UP-
跳上车 咱们走
On the hop, folks. Let's go. Come on. Let's go.
- 皮珀兹 皮珀兹 - 能不能给我把鞋擦亮?
- Peoples. Peoples. - Can I get my shoes shined?
没问题 当然能
Yeah, you sure can.
回家是真舒服呀 对吧?
Home sweet home?
- 呆那儿别动 - 你 沙夫特
- Stay still, please. - Yo, Shaft.
我会找一大堆律师对付你...
I'm gonna put so many lawyers on your ass...
让你寝食难安
you're gonna think they opened a branch office up there.
律师? “非法移♥民♥”才要律师
Lawyers? Lawyers are for punetas.
- 我还以为你打算“抽”我呢 - 我只抽骆驼香烟
- I thought you were gonna smoke me. - I smoke Camels.
这不是我的号♥
It's not my size.
等你车来的时候
Yo, when the van comes for these assholes...
给这家伙找个“好”座
this one gets the busted seat belt.
他 他妈来这儿干嘛? 但愿是好事
What the hell's he doing here? Tell me it's something good.
告诉我这不是你的个人恩怨
Tell me it ain't one of your dick-arounds.
不是 向上帝保证 罗 我提心吊胆还不够呢
No. Honest to God, lieu. I was in fear for my life.
- 得了 我清楚你们的手续 - 能不能闭上你的鸟嘴 玉米包
- Yeah, yeah. I know the routine. - Will you shut the fuck up, cornbread?
你 卢戈 玉米包怎么招你了?
Yo, Luger, what's up with the "cornbread"?
关你什么事?
Your problem is what?
我就看不惯这个戴肩章的纳粹
Nazis with badges. That's my problem.
纳粹? 噢 放轻松点儿嘛 沙夫特
Nazis? You gotta lighten up, Shaft.
我一直就这种说话方式
I talk like this all the time.
我明白你意思
I see your point.
或许我该去参加个种族意识研讨会了 去你♥妈♥的♥
Maybe I should take an ethnic-sensitivity workshop? Fuck you.
我该在你屁♥股♥上踹上两脚
Maybe I should workshop my foot up your ass. How about that?
- 怎么样 你选个色儿黑还是蓝? - 嘿 操你 卢戈
How about you pick a color, black or blue?
- 我让你鼻青脸肿怎么样 卢戈? - 随时随地奉陪
- Hey, fuck you, Luger. - How about I make you both, Luger?
- Take it easy. - Anytime, anywhere.
- 我要收拾你谁也拦不住 - 随时随地 沙夫特
- Nothing between us but air and opportunity. - Anytime, anywhere, Shaft.
- 来吧 龟儿子 - 走吧 快走!
- Come on, motherfucker. Come on! - Go, go, go!
- 沙夫特 你的办事风格可真帅呀 - 闭上你的鸟嘴!
Yo, Shaft, I like the way you handled that, brah.
Shut the fuck up!
你 沙夫特 有你电♥话♥那家伙说是要紧事
Yo, Shaft, you got a call. Guy says it's urgent.
肯定是诊所打来的 估计诊断结果出来了
I think it's the clinic. I believe the test results may have come back.
今儿才搞清楚你要不是我儿子 就是德国狗♥杂♥种♥
Today we find out if I'm your daddy or the German shepherd.
唔 那也不错
Pretty good.
说说看 有多好?
Well, how good is good?
电影精选列表