甭开玩笑
You're kidding me.
瑞德 这不是又一条你所谓的...
Red, if this is another one of your...
“可靠”消息吧?
Solid info?
百分百可靠?
One hundred percent solid?
还用你说
No shit.
在哪儿?
Where?
呣
好的 我记下了 好的 多谢
All right. I got it. All right. Thanks.
你没跑了
Gotcha.
- 什么事? - 未了断的
- What's up? - Old business.
- 要帮忙吗? - 不用 我罩得住
- You need backup? - No, I got it.
- 洛三 - 什么?
- Rasaan. - What?
- 要你帮忙 小子 - 帮个屁忙直娘贼
- I'm calling in a favor, son. - Favor, my ass, motherfucker.
我可不欠你什么 老狗
You ain't got no favors left with me, dog.
以前的帐早清了甭想拉我淌浑水
Them shits is through. You done ran all your shits out, baby.
听着 黑鬼没啥好说的照办就是了
- Look, nigga, don't argue. Just do it. - All right, dog.
好吧 老狗
听着 黑鬼没啥好说的照办就是了
- Look, nigga, don't argue. Just do it. - All right, dog.
好吧 老狗
什么事 洛三 怎么了?
What, Rasaan? What happened?
好吧 老狗
什么事 洛三 怎么了?
What, Rasaan? What happened?
我得赶紧帮朋友一个忙
I gotta do a favor for my man real quick.
你好吗?
How you doing?
走吧
Let's get going.
你好吗 阔少爷?
How you doing, Richie Rich?
不记得我了?
Remember me?
给我提个醒儿
Refresh my memory.
自己带上
Put them on.
咱们去哪?
Yeah, what's the dilli? Where we off to?
- 15警局 - 好的 老狗
- Fifteenth Precinct. - Okay, dog.
嘿 你小子后座是我的老狗 沙夫特 那是咱哥们
Hey, yo, that's my dog Shaft back there.
You know what I mean, that's my man. Word up. You all right?
你没事儿吧?
You know what I mean, that's my man. Word up. You all right?
你没事儿吧?
冷吗 打寒战了吗 要件外套吗?
Cold, chilly? You want a jacket or something?
你没事儿吧?
冷吗 打寒战了吗 要件外套吗?
Cold, chilly? You want a jacket or something?
我敢打赌你准以为我是偷跑回来的
I bet you thought I was sneaking back in.
我是王冠高地来的 拜士得! 对 拜士得! (都是纽约布鲁克林区的地名)
Crown Heights'. Bed-Stuy! Yeah! Bed-Stuy!
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
你看起来挺沮丧的 沙夫特 你沮丧吗?
You look depressed, Shaft. You depressed?
离车远点儿离车远点儿
Back away from the car. Back away from the car.
操了头老牛...
Fuck with the bull...
You get the horns!
鸣笛致敬!
Yeah, Shaft! Go on, baby! Yeah!
好样的 沙夫特! 接着来 宝贝 爽!
鸣笛致敬!
Yeah, Shaft! Go on, baby! Yeah!
好样的 沙夫特! 接着来 宝贝 爽!
You the man, Shaft! You the man!
牛 沙夫特!
Yeah, you the man! You the man, Shaft!
牛人 牛人 沙夫特!
牛 沙夫特!
Yeah, you the man! You the man, Shaft!
牛人 牛人 沙夫特!
你知道 兄弟用不了个把小时我就会出去的
You know, bro, I'll be out in an hour.
我可不这么看 东躲西♥藏♥的家伙
I don't think so, running man.
去中心警局的车5分钟前刚走...
You see, the van to central processing left about five minutes ago...
下一班得等好几个小时呢
and there won't be another one for hours and hours.
等你到了城里 我们早睡到爪哇国去了
By the time you get downtown, we're talking overnight in the tombs...
他们最快也得明早传讯你
and they definitely won't arraign your ass before morning.
真对不住我们没能早点儿到
It's a shame we didn't get here a little sooner.
你看起来挺沮丧的 沃尔特 你沮丧吗?
You look depressed, Walter. You depressed?
你 哥们还在这儿呢?
Yo, Peops, you still here?
车上的安全带是坏的
- The seat belt on the van was busted. - Oh, damn.
- 哦 糟了 - 这叫“人身保护权”
It's called habeas corpus, motherfucker.
对文盲来说那指的是“正当程序”
That mean "due process," for the illiterate.
应该叫“跟我作对的下场”皮珀兹
It's called, "You wanted to play games with me," Peoples.
我见识的多了
I know a shitload of games.
你们好好相处
You boys play nice.
你根本奈何不了我 黑鬼你拿我没辄!
Teflon don, nigga! Teflon!
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
嘿 “白小子”他为什么逮你?
Hey, Blanqui, what he get you for?
偷漏税?
Income tax evasion?
滚一边去
Fuck you.
妈的!
Damn!
- 什么事? - 你怎么样老小子?
- What's happening? - What's up, big boy?
还不是老样子恭喜呀 伙计上电视了
Same old, same old. Congratulations, man. You was on TV.
- 给我签个名吧 - 哈哈
Let me get your autograph. You a star.
你成明星了
- 给我签个名吧 - 哈哈
Let me get your autograph. You a star.
你成明星了
P先生 你好吗?
Mr. P., how you be?
啊 还好 还好
Fine, fine.
- 谁赢了? - 你说呢?
- Who's winning? - Who do you think?
- 嘿. - 恭喜 宝贝
- Hey. - Congratulations, baby.
真幸福哇
Lucky man.
艾丽斯 艾丽斯 跟我侄子悠着点儿
Alice, Alice, ease up on my nephew.
要不然他非得捅漏点儿什么
Or that boy's gonna poke a hole in something.
J 叔叔!
Uncle J! Hey.
私家大侦探先生 嘿 我今儿算是发饷了
Mr. Big-Time Private Eye. Hey, I earned my pay today.
怎么说呢 你的确把他抓进来了这无可否认
Well, you did bring him in. There's no denying that.
但是什么?
- But what? - What?
但是什么? 快点 快点 说出来听听
But what? Come on, come on. Spit it out.
没什么 听着 你小子什么时候跟我♥干♥?
Nothing, nothing.
Listen, so when you gonna come on board with me, my man?
- 很快 - 很快?
- Soon. - Soon?
你总这么说
You're always saying that.
把个黑鬼铐起来了!
Got a fucking nigga locked up! Fuck, nigga! What's wrong with you?
妈的 黑鬼! 你什么毛病?
把个黑鬼铐起来了!
Got a fucking nigga locked up! Fuck, nigga! What's wrong with you?
妈的 黑鬼! 你什么毛病?
你最好小心点儿!
You better watch your back!
- 我们不他妈该在这儿! - 我们给人整了!
- We shouldn't fucking be here, man! - We got busted, man!
- 和我们一样! - 你怎么挣那么多钱呢!
- The same bust! - You making too much money!
把你的鞋给我
Give me your shoes.
你穿不了
They wouldn't fit you.
噢 惨了!
Oh, shit!
我就说一遍
I only ask once.
你不是要我的鞋吗?
You want my shoes?
两年来 我一直打算问问你
For two years now, I've been meaning to ask you.
你穿成这样的时候 这衣服是怎么挂在身上的?
When you dress like this, where exactly do you strap your piece?
你是说你已经忘了?
You mean you forgot already?
你知道已经过去大半天了
Well, you know it was way back in the day.
哦 是吗 或许你该去问勒蒙
Oh, yeah. Maybe you should ask Lamont.
为什么要问勒蒙? 我就站在这儿
Why I gotta ask Lamont? I'm standing right here.
- Hey! Hey! - Damn, why you always up on my woman?
该死的黑鬼! 你怎么总是冲我的马子下手?
- This is the type of shit get a fucker killed. - He's just playing.
小兔崽子往往就因为这个送命
- Playing, my ass. - I was asking a legitimate-ass question.
我不过是问个规规矩矩的屁问题罢了
小兔崽子往往就因为这个送命
- Playing, my ass. - I was asking a legitimate-ass question.
我不过是问个规规矩矩的屁问题罢了
怎么每回一跟她搭搁 你就撸胳膊挽袖子的?
Why is it every time you see me talking to her, you roll up on me like this?
我不过是问个规规矩矩的屁问题罢了
怎么每回一跟她搭搁 你就撸胳膊挽袖子的?
Why is it every time you see me talking to her, you roll up on me like this?
- 心里没底儿吧? - 勒蒙 他开玩笑呢
- You feeling insecure? - Lamont, he's just kidding.
我才没功夫理他的狗屁 咱们可以立马解决!
I ain't studying this bullshit. We can settle this right the fuck now!
- 离他妈阿曼尼远点儿 - 你和你的阿曼尼见鬼去吧!
- Back up off the motherfucking Armani. - Fuck you and your Armani!
Surprise!
惊喜!
Surprise!
惊喜!
把你给涮了 宝贝 把你给涮了没想到吧 宝贝
We got you, baby. We got you. Surprise, baby.
We got you this time.
All right.
抽一支吗?
Do you want a smoke?
不抽烟 谢谢
Don't smoke. Thanks.
我是 皮珀兹
My name is Peoples.
知道为什么大家这么叫我吗?
You know why they call me that?
因为“你”总是照顾“你的”兄弟们?
Because you always takes care of your peoples?
Yeah, actually, more or less.
对 实际上差不多吧
Yeah, actually, more or less.
对 实际上差不多吧
玩高尔夫吗?
You play golf?
- 有阵子没玩了 - 高尔夫俗
- Not for a while. - Golf is phat.
泰格·伍兹...泰格·伍兹
Tiger Wood. Tiger Wood.
电影精选列表