哪杆私家老黑枪是所有女人的行乐机器?
片 名: 《沙夫特》
说对了
谁会为兄弟以身犯险
沙夫特
明白吗
又是谁面对危险时
从不退缩
沙夫特
没错
都说沙夫特不好惹...
闭嘴
我在说沙夫特呢咱们好好琢磨琢磨
他的来头可是不简单
可除了他的马子谁都不了解他
约翰 沙夫特
嘿 什么事?
Hey, what's up?
Looking good.
看来这孩子挨了一棒子
Looks like the kid got clocked with that.
他能挺过来吗?
He gonna make it?
脑袋给打个大洞够戗
Got his head stove in pretty good.
- 有目击证人吗? - 没有
- Witnesses? - Nope.
- 他从那儿出来的? - 看穿着好像是...
- He come from in there? - He's dressed like it.
你没放走人吧?
You let anybody leave?
- 我知道该怎么做 - 嘿 我也只是例行公事罢了
- I know the job. - Hey, I'm just doing mine.
让 让
Excuse me. Excuse me.
让 让
让 让
Excuse me. Excuse me.
让 让
Excuse me. Excuse me.
有什么不寻常的吗?听见吵闹了吗?
Was there anything peculiar? Any commotions?
Did you see...?
你给她打电♥话♥ 我告诉你怎么说你就怎么说
All right? You just call her and say what I told you to say.
挂上电♥话♥
Hang up the phone.
你别就知道看我老爸脸色 我也够你受的
You don't worry about my father. You worry about me.
我不打算跟你扯...
I'm not gonna argue...
- 什么事? - 哪来的血?
- What? - How did you get that blood on yourself?
血 什么血?
Blood. What blood?
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again. If you give me attitude this time...
你再跟我不老实 我就揪着头发把你拖出去
I'm gonna drag you out of here by your hair.
你怎么弄得身上血迹斑斑?
How did you get that blood on yourself?
是这样...
It was like...
他先挑起的争端...
he started it...
然后我给平息了
and I finished it.
呣
听着 我不过是跟他打打趣 谁知道他开不得玩笑
Look, I was razzing the guy. He couldn't take a joke.
所以你就把他脑袋打破了 我想得通
So you cracked his head open.
他怒气冲冲地出去了 我跟出去道歉
- Hey, I can dig it. - He left all pissed off.
I followed him out to apologize.
还没等我回过神儿来 他拎个棒子冲我扑过来
Next thing I know, he's coming at me with a silver bat.
我不过是正当防卫而已
I was defending myself.
有谁看见你吗?
Anybody see you?
没有 警官当时就我们俩在那儿
No, officer. It was just me and him out there.
- 知道我老爸是谁吗? - 不知道 你知道吗?
- Do you know who my father is? - No. Do you?
- 把他带出去 - 走人了
- Take him out. - Let's go.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
- 黛安 帕美艾丽 - 你都看见些什么 黛安?
- Diane Palmieri. - What'd you see, Diane?
- 什么也没有 - 那你为什么跟我指那小子?
Nothing.
So why you point that guy out to me when I came in?
我没有
I didn't.
那是什么?
- What's that? - What?
什么?
那是什么?
- What's that? - What?
什么?
噢...
看见什么了 黛安?
- What did you see, Diane? - Nothing, I swear. I...
噢...
看见什么了 黛安?
- What did you see, Diane? - Nothing, I swear. I...
我发誓什么也没有 我...
看见什么了 黛安?
- What did you see, Diane? - Nothing, I swear. I...
我发誓什么也没有 我...
这儿乱哄哄的我要是工作的话 哪还能瞧见什么?
It's a zoo in here. And if I'm working, how can I see anything?
探长 我们很可能有一个目击证人你来看看
Detective.
We have a potential witness you should see.
我马上回来 找人陪着她
I'll be back in a minute. Keep her company, okay?
他干的 那个种族主义混♥蛋♥
He did it. That racist bastard. That's the one that did it.
- 那家伙干的 - 你怎么知道? 你看见了吗?
How do you know? Did you see it?
没有 他就坐在那头儿...
No. He was sitting over there...
从我们进门他就一直在骚扰 崔
and he was hassling Trey from the minute we all walked in the door.
这边 这张桌子
Right this way. This table over here.
你小子!
Yo!
对不起 先生 你小子!
Excuse me, sir. Yo!
- 哥们 什么事? - 他们这儿没有麦芽酒
- What's up, man? - They don't serve no malt liquor here.
没有麦芽酒 行吗?
No malt liquor, all right?
不...“成吗”?
No. All right?
没事儿
- All right. - Okay.
- 你到底什么毛病? - 咱们走吧 我想走了
- What the hell's your problem? - Let's go. I wanna go.
不用没关系 没关系好吧?
- No. No, we're fine. We're fine, okay? - So embarrassing.
没什么可担心的
Don't even worry about it.
行 这边坐
All right. Have a seat over here.
- 你朋友 崔做了什么? - 什么也没做
- What did your friend Trey do? - Nothing.
他尽量不理他可那个混♥蛋♥没完没了
He tried to ignore the guy, but the bastard just wouldn't let up.
没有40多岁的家伙没有“南方大♥麻♥”...
No 40s, no chronic.
还没有 呃...没有印度佬“成吗”?
And no... No indo, all right?
嘿 嘿 老狗你聋了吗?
Hey. Hey, dog, is you deaf?
- 冲我叫几声! - 什么 真不是东西
- Holler back! - What? What an asshole.
听到了吗 Tupac? (一个著名的黑人歌♥手96年遭枪击毙命)
You got that, Tupac? All right?
- 然后发生些什么? - 崔朝那家伙过去了
- And then what happened? - Trey turned the tables on the guy.
- 你干什么? - 他拿了餐巾和餐叉...
What are you doing?
He took one of these white napkins and a knife...
在上面戳了两个洞
and he poked holes in it.
- 他走到那家伙跟前 - 我想你掉了这个
Then he walked over to where the guy was sitting.
I think you dropped this.
然后把餐巾罩在那家伙头上 正中靶心
And he dropped it on his head.
Bull's-eye.
- 给“耍”喽! - 大家都笑了
And everybody laughed.
受用吧 笨蛋!
Take that, chump!
想来那混球糗大了
I guess that little prick was pissed.
他朋友也都取笑他
He was embarrassed that all his friends laughed at him.
谢谢你 过去看看你朋友吧
Thank you. You can go and check on your friend now.
- 脉搏越来越弱 - 得赶快走
- Getting a low pulse. - We gotta move.
他不行了 快点
- We're losing him. - Let's get rolling.
别告诉我他主管这事
Tell me he is not the primary on this.
- 正是他的差事 - 罗
It's his catch, lieu.
小沃尔特·维德 你是那个 有名的老沃尔特·维德的儿子?
Walter Wade, Jr. You big Walter Wade's son?
- 对 正是一点不错 - 那个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商?
- Yes, I am. - The real estate developer?
Correct.
- 老爹是个大人物 对吧? - 大人物
- Daddy's a big man? - Big man.
的确是个大人物
Big man.
那个女侍应 她看见了对不对?
The waitress. She saw it?
你打算干嘛直娘贼 威胁她?
So, what you do, motherfucker? Threaten her?
噢 啊 她去厕所了
She had to go to the john.
又怎么了?
What the...?
- 她去哪了? - 她走了
- Where'd she go? - She left.
妈的!
Shit!
上车后给他插管
When we get him on board, I'm gonna intubate.
准备好分离纤维
Let's get that defib ready, guys.
He's starting to seize.
他开始抽搐了
He's starting to seize.
他开始抽搐了
痉挛
- He's having a seizure. - I think he's dying.
- 乡下孩子还挺有节奏嘛 - 你说什么?
- Homeboy's got rhythm? - What?
糟糕
Damn it.
是我说错了什么吗?
Was it something I said?
我鼻子骨折了
I think my nose is broke.
我来清他的呼吸道
- I'll clear his airway. - Excuse me.
- 他把我鼻子打折了 - 他不行了
- He broke my nose. - He's going fast.
没有呼吸了
- There's no air exchange. - Come on.
打开这个 测不到脉搏
Let's get this thing open. I can't even get a pulse right now.
- Clamp an airway! - There is chaos on the scene...
妈的 救不了他!
Damn, we're losing him!
- 狗♥娘♥养♥的! - 崔!
- Son of a bitch! - Trey!
这一天我盼了很久了
I've been waiting for this all year.
你现在不归本警局了
You are gone from this precinct.
让我走人为什么?
Gone? For what?
就为这个?
For that?
他没什么背景也没有犯罪记录
His roots in the community couldn't go deeper.
He has no criminal record.
法官大人 指控是谋杀
Your Honor, the charge is homicide.
以前没做过并不能成为辨辞
电影精选列表