This is kind of like a party.
我可以让我爹爹叫个“鸡”过来
I can have my dad pop in a Di.
我是说炸鸡
It means "DiGiorno."
不 我说的是真正的派对
No, I'm talking about a "party" party.
我不能有参加派对的视频
I can't have video record of me partying.
媒体会加以利用
The media's gonna use it to try
在我竞选公职时抹黑我
and discredit me when I run for office,
就像他们对女议员“小亚”那样
like they did with AOC.
*美国国会史上最年轻的女性议员
就职前一天 她就读波士顿大学时的跳舞视频
被“有心人”发到网上
不行
No.
好了姐♥妹♥们♥
Okay, guys,
仔细听我讲 这可是件大事啊
you need to listen up, all right? This is now serious.
咱们必须跳舞 因为我们要让大家知道
We need to dance because we need to show everybody
我们才是很酷的人
that we are the cool ones.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我上高中的时候
Guys, when I was in high school,
所有的人气王 都觉得我就是个屁
all the popular kids treated me like shit
直到姐变成女王 自信放光芒
until I showed them how cool I was,
然后姐就成高中里 最有人气的万人迷了
which is so cool that the most popular girl in high school,
她男朋友 甩掉她 跟我好上了
her boyfriend dumped her for me.
-知道是谁男朋友不 -谁
-And you know who that was? -Who?
-布里的妈妈 -剔肤泥
- Bri's mom. - Tiffany?
她男朋友…
And that guy,
就是布里的爸爸
Bri's dad.
惊天大瓜
What?
你要是给谁的爸爸洗过小头
And once you've blown someone's dad,
你就会意识到 其实他们也没那么可怕
you realize they're not that scary.
- 谢谢告诉我 - 妈呀 不知道咋说
- Good to know. - Yeah, I mean…
所以姐♥妹♥们♥
So, everybody,
好好看 好好学
watch and learn.
咱们舞起来
Let's dance.
你去放音乐 手活很好哦
Okay, can you hit play? Yeah, nice fingering.
♪ 彻底疯狂 ♪
♪ Crazy ♪
♪ 宝 我真的被你狠狠迷住 ♪
♪ Baby, I'm so into you ♪
♪ 你有太多过人之处 我该怎么追随你的脚步 ♪
♪ You got that something What can I do? ♪
♪ 宝 你让姐晕头转向 ♪
♪ Baby, you spin me around ♪
♪ 地球在转动 ♪
♪ The earth is moving ♪
好嘞 姐♥妹♥们♥ 进入状态哈
Yeah. Okay, get into it, guys.
屁屁扭起来 肩膀甩起来
Like, hips, shoulders.
♪ 但我已魂飞远处 ♪
♪ But I can't feel the ground ♪
♪ 每次你的目光锁定我 ♪
♪ Every time you look at me ♪
♪ 我的心在怦怦跳 ♪
♪ My heart is jumping ♪
♪ 如此显而易见 ♪
♪ It's easy to see ♪
♪ 你真的让我好上头 ♪
♪ You drive me crazy ♪
♪ 我每夜都睡不着 ♪
♪ I just can't sleep ♪
♪ 我性奋不已 ♪
♪ I'm so excited ♪
♪ 我如此沉溺 ♪
♪ I'm in too deep ♪
♪ 简直要昏了头 ♪
♪ Whoa, crazy ♪
♪ 但我却感觉良好 ♪
♪ But it feels all right ♪
♪ 宝子 一想到你 我就夜不能寐 ♪
♪ Baby, thinking of you Keeps me up all night ♪
♪ 你让我神魂颠倒 ♪
♪ You drive me crazy ♪
唱起来
Sing it!
♪ 神魂颠倒 ♪
♪ Crazy ♪
死到普
Stop!
♪ 你真的让我好上头 宝 ♪
♪ You drive me crazy, baby ♪
♪ 性奋又鸡动 我无法自拔 ♪
♪ Get excited, I'm in too deep ♪
♪ 我的妈呀 但感觉真的太好了 ♪
♪ OH My, it feels all right ♪
♪ 宝 每次想你我就夜不能寐 ♪
♪ Baby, thinking of you Keeps me up all night ♪
好了姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们要好好跳一场
All right, guys, we have a show to put on.
求你别洗我爸的小头
Please don't blow my dad.
别担心 我跟学校护士谈过
Now, don't worry. I've spoken with the school nurse,
距离毕业还有不到三周的时间
and with less than three weeks until graduation,
我们做好了 应对“毕业倦怠症”爆发的准备
we are prepared for an epidemic of senioritis.
新生真的垃
Freshmen suck.
好 言归正传 请跟我一起欢迎
Um, okay. So without further ado, please join me in welcoming
哈丁高中家长教师协会的主席 剔肤泥·巴尔博
the president of the Harding High PTA, Tiffany Balbo.
嗨
Hi!
谢谢大家哦
Thank you.
而且我知道她是校长哦
And I know she's the principal, boo.
好垃
Boo.
有点垃
Boo.
但还是请大家 为莱泽小姐吧唧吧唧哦
But give it up for Miss Riser, everyone.
-别搞了 -骚凹瑞
- Stop it. - Sorry. Sorry.
这是一个多么特别的机会
Okay. What a special evening
让我们得以在孩子们 长大成人之前
we get to share with our kids
跟他们共度一晚
before they go off to adulthood.
好了姐♥妹♥们♥ 这边气氛沉闷到狗都不来
Okay, guys, the energy in this place is sucking wiens.
咱们得去嗨翻全场
We need to get out there and rock their worlds.
给你这个
And here's this.
-伴奏音乐 -对了
- It's the music for the routine. - Yes.
谢谢你的电脑卫生棉条 把它插到电脑浦西里就行了
Thank you for the computer tampon. Shove that where that goes.
真的 家人们 你们是最牛掰的 所有人哦
Really, guys, you're the bomb diggity. All of you.
我爱你们 咱们肯定戳中观众G点 高♥潮♥他们
I love you, and we're gonna crush the sluts and--
这是你们的谢幕表演 各位
It's the big finale, you guys. It's the big finale!
我真为你们骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
是不是急着出去给他们个惊喜
You pumped to go out there and change some minds?
当然了
Yes
记住 你们就是我的一切
And just remember, this is all I have.
顺便提一句 由于餐桌摆设是定制的
And real quick, due to the custom table-scapes,
舞会门票从321人♥民♥币 涨到了622人♥民♥币
the prom ticket prices have gone from $48 to $93.
微信 支付宝 QQ钱包都可以哦
We take Venmo and PayPal and Zelle.
谢谢大家辣
Thank you so much!
耶
Yeah!
谢谢各位家长们
Okay. Thank you, parents.
说到毕业舞会
Speaking of prom,
每一所学校 都把做出明智的选择放在首位
making good choices is at the forefront of every school function,
为了帮助我们说明这一点
so to help us illustrate that,
请欢迎我们不同凡响的母斗牛犬队
please welcome our radical Bulldogettes.
-准备好了吗 -同意
- Ready? - Consent!
♪ 特翁-同 亿一-意 ♪
♪ C, O, N, S, E, N, T ♪
♪ 我不摸你的鸡鸡 你也不要碰我的咪♥咪♥ ♪
♪ I don't touch you And you don't touch me ♪
♪ 除非我们俩完全同意 ♪
♪ Unless we both fully agree ♪
♪ 同意 ♪
♪ Consent ♪
耶
Yeah!
来吧 让我们来征求同意
Let's go! Let's hear it for consent!
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 振作起来 ♪
♪ Strike it up ♪
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 拒绝拒绝 墙裂拒绝 ♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
♪ 振作起来 ♪
♪ Strike it up ♪
♪ 漏 ♪
♪ No ♪
♪ 墙裂拒绝 ♪
♪ No means no ♪
准备好看改编版了吗
Are you ready for the remix?
♪ 一 ♪
♪ One ♪
♪ 姐生来如此靓丽 我无能为力 ♪
♪ I can't help I was born like this ♪
♪ 你想像姐一样人美心善 姐也无罪 ♪
♪ Ain't my fault that you want my drip ♪
♪ 姐愿意跟小碧池们当姐妹 ♪
♪ Little bitter bitch Could have been my friend ♪
♪ 但姐现在发了新歌♥ 你就洗耳恭听 ♪
♪ Now you gotta listen While I pop my shit ♪
♪ 光速 姐来势迅猛 ♪
♪ Fast, I'm coming in fast ♪
♪ 怒冲第一 但你还是那个老幺鸡 ♪
♪ First place, you coming in last ♪
♪ 姐全力以赴 加满油门 ♪
♪ I'm hitting that, hitting that gas ♪
♪ 姐戳中你的XP 医好性冷淡 ♪
♪ I'm hitting that, hitting that ♪
♪ 风 驰电掣 ♪
♪ Locomotion ♪
♪ 我们引起一场骚动 ♪
♪ We causing a commotion ♪
♪ 姐全力冲刺 冲刺 猛猛冲刺 ♪
♪ I put it in, I put it in I put it in motion ♪
♪ 姐冲刺冲刺 嘎嘎冲刺 ♪
♪ I put it in, I put it in ♪
我的妈 这尺度
Oh My God.
♪ 我的背有点痛 奶罩夹的太紧 ♪
♪ My back is aching, my bra too tight ♪
♪ 本女王自信放光芒 气死你个鳖孙 ♪
♪ You mad as hell that I shine so bright ♪
♪ 我的背有点痛 奶罩夹的太紧 ♪
♪ My back is aching, my bra too tight ♪
♪ 扭动电臀 馋的就是你 ♪
♪ Ass jiggling, I know that's right ♪
电影精选列表