能少沾一点喷雾晒黑剂吧
from catching your spray-tanned ass.
继续说 玛莎
Continue, Marth.
我说完了
I was done.
好哦 碧啊池们
All right, biatches.
姐在开始编这个舞的时候
When I started choreographing this routine,
姐绝对会 让它比常规的编舞更精彩
I knew it had to be more than just a regular cheer,
所以我做了这个
which is why I made this,
我们的舞蹈动作分步指南
a step-by-step guide to our routine
这样将来的啦啦队就能复♥制♥我们 音乐视频大奖级别的表演
so that future squads will be able to replicate our VMA-level performance.
玛莎 你一定要确保 学校档案馆收藏这个
Martha, please see that this gets into the school archives
好让我们的传奇能延续
so that our legends will live on.
-学校有档案馆吗 -从现在开始有了
-Do we have a school archive? -We do now.
好 各就各位 姑娘们
All right, places, skanks!
两姊妹
Twins?
能聊几句吗
Can we talk?
说到“校园不宜”
And speaking of "not school appropriate,"
请欢迎我们屡获殊荣的 哈丁母斗牛犬啦啦队
please welcome our award-winning Harding Bulldogettes.
♪ Are you ready ♪
♪ For the Harding ♪
♪ Bulldogettes? ♪
那是哥女朋友
That's my girl!
(哈丁高中 母斗牛犬)
♪ Good gracious, ass is bodacious♪
♪ Flirtatious, trying to show patience ♪
♪ And can't nobody stop the juice ♪
♪ So, baby, tell me what's the use I said ♪
- ♪ It's gettin' hot in here ♪ - ♪ So hot♪
♪ So take off all your clothes♪
♪ I am gettin' so hot I wanna take my clothes off♪
- ♪ It's gettin' hot in here ♪ - ♪ So hot♪
♪ So take off all your clothes♪
♪ I am gettin' so hot I wanna take my clothes off♪
♪ Come on over, come on over, baby♪
♪ Come on over♪
♪ Come on over, over, over♪
♪ Baby, baby, baby♪
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Okay!
♪ 我们是斗牛犬 我们争强好胜 ♪
♪ We are the Bulldogs We like it rough, rough, rough ♪
♪ 没人能打败我们 因为我们实力太强 ♪
♪ No one can beat us No, we're too tough ♪
♪ 对 我们会战斗到底 一心夺取胜利 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, we fight to the finish We're in it to win it ♪
♪ Like this ♪
♪ Some people search forever♪
♪ For that one special kiss♪
♪ I can't believe It's happening to me ♪
♪ Some people wait a lifetime♪
♪ For a moment ♪
♪ Moment, moment, moment ♪
♪ Moment, moment, moment… ♪
(20年后)
谁想忘记过去的美好时光
Who wants to forget the good old days?
没有人
No one.
所以在巴尔博悍马车店
That's why, at Balbo Hummers,
我们以最优♥惠♥的价格 为您提供最棒的座驾
we've got the sweetest rides for the sweetest prices.
对了 那些高中毕业生们
And hey, all you high school seniors out there,
谁不想在他们最重要的晚上坐悍马 我说得对吗
who doesn't want a Hummer on their big night. Am I right?
没错 巴尔博悍马出租加长豪华轿车
That's right. Balbo Hummers is renting out stretch limos
能满足你所有的毕业舞会需求
for all of your prom needs.
♪ 要悍马 找巴尔博 ♪
♪ Come get a Hummer from Balbo ♪
巴尔博悍马 我们做好舞会的准备了
Balbo Hummers. We're ready for prom.
你嘞
Are you?
姐准备好参加舞会了
I'm ready for prom.
搞什么鬼哦
What the slut?
嗨
Hi.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello. Hi.
不好意思 我不太清楚发生了什么事
Excuse me. Um, I'm not sure what happened,
但可能有个误会 给我安排的房♥间不对
but I think there's been a mistake, and I've been put in the wrong room
因为里面有很多生日贺卡 但都是写给一个上了年纪的人
'cause there's a bunch of birthday cards for, like, a really old person.
而且电视是平的 后面那部分不见了
And the TV's flat, like the back of it is missing,
还有 我很想知道谁是 《音乐总动员》的第一名
and I really need to see who's number one on TRL.
约翰逊医生 请来三楼 那个啦啦队队员醒了
Dr. Johnson to the third floor. The cheerleader just woke up.
我不是挑刺 但我是啦啦队队长
I don't mean to be a bitch, but "cheer captain."
是啦啦队队长
Cheer captain.
*创立于1940-50年代的潮牌
你们有凡达驰牌的牛仔裤吗
And do you have any Von Dutch jeans?
因为这件衣服 真的一点版型都没有
'Cause this is, like, really unflattering.
你看什么看
What are you staring at?
喂 这样盯着别人看很不礼貌哦
Hello? It's very rude to be a stare bear.
喂 你… 别看了
Hello? Are you-- Stop…
没见过美女是吧
stop doing that!
一直看我♥干♥嘛呀 你个怪老…
Why are you doing that, you freaky old--
那个啦啦队队员又昏过去了
And the cheerleader's back down.
是队长 你没事吧
Cheer captain. Are you okay?
这没法用科学来解释
This defies scientific explanation.
解释姐的美貌吗
Being this hot?
少臭美
No.
萨勒芬妮 现在是2022年
Stephanie, it's 2022.
不可能
No way.
你确定我不是跟某个老女人 置换了身体吗
Are you sure I haven't been Freaky Friday'd into some old lady's body?
你已经昏迷了近20年
You've been in a coma for almost two decades.
听起来怪怪的
That doesn't sound right.
我知道这很难接受 我们会慢慢来
I know this is a lot to process, but we'll just take this nice and slow.
-小芬 -史蒂芬妮
- Stephie? - Stephanie!
-我的天 -史蒂芬妮
- My God. - Stephanie!
萨勒芬妮 真不敢相信 是我 我是爸爸
Stephie, I can't believe this! It's me. It's Dad!
我的天啦
My God!
-爸爸 -是的
-Dad? -Yeah!
那我呢 你还记得吗 我是玛莎 玛莎·莱泽
How about me? Do you remember? It's Martha, Martha Riser.
我从没想到还会有这么一天
I never thought I'd have this moment again.
我差这么一点就把你冻结了
I was this close to freezing you.
什么意思
What do you mean, Dad?
别担心 我没那么多钱 我本来只打算冻结你的头
Don't worry. I couldn't afford it. I was only gonna freeze your head.
-不 -你们得悠着点
- No! - We'll have to be gentle.
她的身体已经老化 但在精神上还是17岁
Physically she's aged, but mentally she's still 17.
当然了 是的 我知道我们有点激动
Of course. Yes, I see how we came in a little hot.
是的
Yeah.
玛莎 你好像 《艾莉的异想世界》中的角色
Martha, you look like an Ally McBeal character.
我的天 谢谢
My God. Thank you.
好消息是 她的检查结果没有异常
Well, the good news is nothing abnormal came up in her tests.
萨勒芬妮 你的身体和精神恢复得非常好
Stephanie, your physical and mental resilience are remarkable.
我们回家吧
Let… let's go home.
玛莎 我的天 这是个小电视吗
Marth, my God, what is that, a tiny TV?
不 小芬 这是我的手♥机♥
No. No, Steph, this is my cell phone.
我的天 哇 真的吗
My God. Whoa! Really?
太酷了
That is very cool.
我一直都知道 你肯定会是 《欲望都市》里那种干练的女商人
I always knew you'd be some high-powered, Sex and the City businesswoman.
跟米兰达一样 对吧 爸爸
Total Miranda, right, Dad?-…
我其实是哈丁的高中校长
I'm actually a high school principal at Harding.
我的天 你咋还是这么幽默捏
My God, you still got a good sense of humor.
其实也..咱就是说
That's… I mean,
这工作也蛮酷的 也很重要..就是..
that's actually a very cool and important job.
所以 棒棒的
So! waoh.
他们还给你配了一部高档手♥机♥
Um, and they give you a fancy cell phone for that?
它们现在很普及 连我都有一部
They're common now. Even I have one.
好吧
Okay.
它们不仅能用来打电♥话♥ 还可以用来看新闻
They do much more than just call people. You could also watch the news.
你看 这是现在关于你的新闻报导
Look, here's a news story about you right now.
- 啥子 关于我的 妈呀别搞啦 - 没错 就是你哦
- What? No. About me? No, my God. - Yeah, it's you!
等等 让我看看
Okay, wait, show me.
她那段不光彩的事故视频剪辑 立刻在ins上火起来…
Video edits of her infamous accident went immediately viral on Instagram…
我的妈 姐像是从天而降的勾8
My God. I went down like a bag of dicks.
-史蒂芬妮 -什么是“火”
-Stephie! -Wait. What does "viral" mean?
“火”就是大家都看到了
Well, "viral" just means everybody saw it.
大家都看到了吗 我在视频里看起来很弱智
Everybody's seen that? I look retarded in those videos.
小芬 现在不能说“弱智”这个词了
Now, Steph, you… you cannot say the R-word anymore.
什么 真的吗 为什么
What? Really? Why?
因为这对智障人士来说是冒犯
Because it's offensive to people with intellectual disabilities.
但如果有人真的是“弱智”
But what if something really is, like, "R-word,"
你怎么称呼他们 “傻乐呵”/"gay里gay气"吗
um, what do you call it? Like, "super gay"?
不行 “通讯录”这个词也不能乱说了
No, no. You can't call things "gay" anymore, either,
除非你是用中性或是积极的意义
unless you use it as a neutral-positive term
指代那些同性恋
to refer to somebody who identifies as homosexual.
-所以不能说“弱智” -对
- So you cannot say the "R-word." - Right.
还有…抱歉 大脑昏迷太久
Sorry. Coma brain.
-另一个不能说的字是什么 - 通讯录
-What was the other word you can't say? -"Gay."
电影精选列表