-是的 我发现这样能帮助它们成长
Yeah, I find it helps them grow.
还是个小书呆子
Still a dork.
那个…
So…
你还想去看《天地大冲撞》吗
do you, like, still wanna see Deep Impact?
我去买♥♥爆米花
I'm gonna get some popcorn.
不然就冻干的太空冰淇淋
Maybe some freeze-dried space ice cream.
奶球 麦丽素也行
Maybe some Milk Duds, some Whoppers,
买♥♥点什么水果也可以
some Juicy Fruit.
我要保持辣妹身材啦
I gotta keep this girlish figure.
你想要什么吗
You want anything, or…
不 别别别别 先别走 等一下
Um, no, no, no, don't go just yet.
现在这儿等下哈
Just hang here for one second.
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
天啦 赛斯 你可真是个好男人
My God, Seth, you're such a gentleman
还要去给我买♥♥小零食吃诶
going to get the snacks.
我的妈 咱不骗人 你的勾8真的大的离谱
My God, I swear, you have such a massive dick.
- 啥玩意儿 - 哦妈啊 布莱恩 剔肤泥
- What did you say? - What? Blaine, Tiffany.
-嗨 -嗨 你来这是干嘛呢
-Hi! -Hi! What are you doing here?
真是个美丽的巧合呢
What a coincidence.
姐就是 在这边跟塞斯约会呢
I'm, um, here on a date with Seth.
他约姐出门 然后姐说
He asked me out, and I said,
“你知道不 姐不仅单身 还饥渴的要命
"You know what? I am single and so horny,
所以必须可以
so yes."
- 你看我说的对不 - 是呢
-Isn't that right? -Yep.
真的吗
Really?
打断下 抱歉哈 你这是在跟塞什么瑟尼 约会吗
Wait, I'm sorry. You are on a date with Sethany?
就是塞斯而已
Well, it's just Seth.
别急眼嘛 开个小玩笑
Relax. I'm just joking.
是啊 我们就是来看个电影
Well, yeah, we're just here to see a movie.
又不是
It's not like
要等到熄灯后 干柴烈火在这里狠狠做♥爱♥
we're gonna have hot, consensual sex when the lights go down.
真敢说
Wow!
哇哦 赛斯
Wow, Seth,
原来只用等上20年 外加部分脑损伤
it only took 20 years and some brain damage,
她就同意跟你恋爱了
but she finally agreed to go out with you.
值得一试哈
Way to go!
别急眼 还是开玩笑呢
Again, just joking.
-好 我们去找座位 - 可真幽默哈
- Let's go find our seats. - Hilarious.
我们去找座位
Let's go find our seats.
-我们得去找座位了 - 别挡着我们看电影了 走你
-We gotta go find our seats. -Down in front, yep.
"塞什么瑟尼"/这个名字有贬义
"Sethany."
喂我吃爆米花
Feed me some popcorn.
你说真的吗
Are you serious about that?
那必须真的啊 做戏做全套
Yeah, just be awesome. Just…
往我嘴里扔点小零食
just toss some into my mouth.
好吧
All right.
赛斯
Seth!
天啦噜 卡住本可的喉咙 都被呛到了啦
My God. It's stuck in my throat. I'm choking.
没有啦 我就是吃了个奶球
No, I really… I just got a Milk Dud.
你真被奶球卡住了嘛
Did you actually choke on that?
确实是 就卡在那儿了 不过没事啦
Yeah, it's stuck right there, but it's all right.
我以为你在那装模作样呢
I thought that was a euphemism kind of thing.
-发射固定链栓 -链栓已发射
-Fire tether pitons. -Pitons fired.
-别看了 -什么
- Stop it. - What?
如果眼神可以让人怀孕
You're eye-fucking Stephanie so hard,
萨勒芬妮都得吃紧急避孕药了
she'll need the morning-after pill.
少诬陷我 我才没视奸别人
I am not eye-fucking anybody.
姐尴尬到脚趾扣出来芭比梦幻城♥堡♥
It is embarrassing.
你想让我 给韦尔登医生打电♥话♥ 再预约治疗吗
Do you want me to call Dr. Wilbin for more therapy?
- 别在高兴的时候扫兴 - 赶紧闭嘴
-Don't threaten me with a good time. -Shut up!
你个老逼登 把你丑脸扭过去 看你的电影去
Bitch, turn your ugly face around and watch the movie.
跟老人讲话的时候注意点
Careful how you talk to senior citizens.
你给我闭肛 布莱恩
Shut up, Blaine.
女士 请你保持安静
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to be quiet.
老娘他妈又没惹事儿
I am not the problem.
那俩人在那拍黄♥片♥ 你都不管
There is a freaking porno happening over there!
- 什么鬼啊 - 别他妈照我的脸
- What? - Don't put that on my face.
老娘又没错 我啥都没干
It is not my fault. I am not doing anything.
能不能安静点 电影都看不进去了
Be quiet. I'm trying to watch the movie.
你是不是怕错过什么情节啊
You're afraid you'll miss something?
姐直接剧透
The asteroid hits,
小行星撞上地球 蒂娅里欧妮和她的奥地利老爸 遭到巨浪袭击
and Téa Leoni and her Austrian dad get hit by a ginormous wave.
搞神马
What?
别装了一个个 我们都知道剧情
Come on! We all knew that!
你能…
Can you…
-抱歉 -女士
-Sorry. -Ma'am?
-女士 跟我走 -好吧 布莱恩
-Ma'am, come with me. -Okay, fine. Blaine?
你的经理叫什么名字
What is the name of your manager?
先生 我要给你的经理发邮件
Sir? I am going to have to email your manager.
都20年过去了
Two decades later,
姐看到剔肤泥被气疯 还是巨爽
and I still love watching Tiff lose her mind.
刚才真的 舒适度直接拉满了
I mean, that was incredibly satisfying.
我现在终于明白你在高中
Okay, now I understand why you devoted
为什么愿意花这么多时间气那个婆娘了
so much of your time on it in high school.
其实 也不全是全部时间啦
Well, not the whole time.
就是高二 高三全部的时间 和高四大部分时间而已
Just all of my junior, sophomore, and most of my senior year.
别管啦 玛莎在高中时跟我说过你的事
Anyways, Marth told me something about you in high school.
天啊 是什么事
God. What?
她说你喜欢我
She said that you had a crush on me.
是的
Yes.
咱们一块上高中的时候 我真的非常非常喜欢你
When we were in high school, I was very much in love with you.
赛斯
Seth!
你真的假的啊 别骗我
You were? Really?
那你怎么提都没提过呀
Why didn't you ever say anything?
因为 我们当时是朋友嘛
'Cause, you know, we were friends.
- 是呢 - 而且你跟布莱恩是一对
-Yeah. -And you were with Blaine.
我们两个人都知道 你当时会做什么样的选择
And, you know, we both know what your answer would've been.
可能是 但也可能不是哦
Maybe, maybe not.
咱们现在不就在一块约会啦 是不
We're hanging out right now, aren't we?
确实 但是我知道的
Yeah, but that's only
你只是想用我气布莱恩 让他吃醋而已
because you thought you could use me to make Blaine jealous.
小芬 大家都懂的
Steph, come on.
我是个成熟的成年人了
I'm a full-blown adult.
已经能看透你们小年轻的心思了
I think I can recognize a teenage trick when I see one.
我才不是这样想的呢
That's not what's going on.
在原来读高中的时候 你也经常这样对我跟玛莎啊
Come on, you used to pull this with me and Marth all the time in high school.
你会利用我们的关注
You'd use our attention
去让受欢迎的孩子渴望你的关注
to make the popular kids crave yours.
我真这样吗
Um, did I?
是的
Yes.
我们一直想知道那些孩子 到底认识的是不是真的你
We always wondered if those kids ever got to really meet you.
就是最真实的你
Like, the real you.
我今晚 真的玩的超级开心
Well, I did have a really fun time tonight.
对不起
I'm… I'm sorry.
算了
No, forget it.
要我送你回家吗
So should I take you home?
或者我们可以继续玩
Or we could continue to hang out.
我想到一个地方
I have an idea of where we could go.
哇 这个地方变了
Whoa, okay. This place has changed.
可能是因为灯开着
Yeah, I think the lights are just on.
-过来 -好吧
- Come on. - Okay.
布里 亲 妈妈想你帮我个忙
Bri, baby, I need favor.
我想让你帮忙 恢复舞会国王和王后评选活动
I want you to get prom king and queen reinstated.
什么
What?
妈妈
Mom.
不要 谁会在乎那玩意儿啊
No. No one cares about that.
我在乎
I do.
我想让你打败小芬 当选舞会皇后
I want you to beat Steph for prom queen.
你自己都说过 那个奖项是个过时的性别标签
You said it rewards archaic gender roles.
啊这 也是
Well, exactly,
电影精选列表