我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
嘿 这不是舞会快到了嘛
Hey, so you know prom is coming up, and
我想问你一件事
I really wanted to ask you something.
我知道机会渺茫 但…
I know it's a long shot, but--
塞斯 你屁♥股♥一撅 我就知道你想放什么屁
Seth, you don't even have to finish the question.
-答案是可以 -等等 真的吗
-The answer's yes. -Wait, really?
那你男票布莱恩呢
What about Blaine?
他当然会理解啦
He'll understand.
缺了你的舞会 我真的会浑身不得劲儿
It wouldn't feel right to spend prom without you.
赛斯
Seth,
我非常希望 你能参加我的"舞会后派对"
I would love for you to come to my after-prom party.
整不会了
Oh
哇哦 是诶 太好啦
Wow. Yeah, cool.
- 谢谢你 小芬 - 天啦 决定啦 开心心
- Thanks, Steph. - My God. Duh, no prob.
到时候还会有间贵宾室
Also, there's gonna be a VIP room,
姐到时候肯定邀请你去 骗人是狗
and you're totally gonna be on the list. I mean it.
好有意思哦
Fun.
那行 你就在这里下车吧
Okay, um, I'm gonna let you out here
因为姐要美美炸场了
because I got to make my entrance.
还有 把那只袜子还给我 那是布莱恩的
Also, I need that sock back. It's Blaine's.
每次我们少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的时候 都会用它擦..
We use it for handies.
妈呀 这是可以播的吗 有点恶心人
Okay, yeah. That's… that's gross.
再见
-Bye! -Bye!
♪ I know where I belong♪
♪ And nothing's gonna happen♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 'Cause she's so high♪
♪ High above me♪
♪ She's so lovely♪
♪ She's so high♪
♪ Like Cleopatra♪
♪ Joan of Arc or Aphrodi-- ♪
(历届舞会国王和皇后)
我的天
My God!
我刚才还在想 未来舞会皇后在哪嘞
I was wondering where the future prom queen was.
正在想象跟未来舞会国王的生活
Just thinking about my life with the future prom king.
接下来的两节课我会很想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much these next two periods.
是吗
Yeah?
我要干一件能让你想起我的事情
Let me give you a little something to remember me by.
捏捏波波
Boop, boop!
我的天 布莱恩 别搞啦 羞死了
My God, Blaine, stop. That's so embarrassing.
我的妈呀 他怎么这么喜欢我呢 真不懂哦
My God, he's so into me. What?
我的天 有人看到了没 再见
My God. Did anyone see that? Bye.
呃 他不应该这样对你
Ew. He shouldn't do that to you.
这叫爱情 玛莎 情侣们都会这样
It's called love, Marth. That's what couples do.
等你有男朋友了就会明白
When you get a boyfriend, you'll understand.
可拉倒吧
Yeah, I'll pass.
给你
Here.
别弄丢了 我说真的
Don't lose these. I'm serious.
如果我爸妈知道 我把湖边小屋借给你开派对
If my parents find out I gave you the keys to our lake house for a party,
他们会在我考上维思大学之前 就把我塞上船送去修道院
they'll ship me off to a convent before I even make it to Wesleyan.
那是我爷爷亲手建的
My grandfather built that with his hands.
要是出了什么事…
If anything happens--
我的天 我向你保证 你什么都不用担心 你就是最棒的姊妹
My God, I promise you have nothing to worry about. You're the best.
谢谢你 玛斯 你知道你也被邀请了吧
Thank you so much, Marth. You know you're invited, right?
你刚刚是邀请我 参加在我家举办的派对吗
Did you just invite me to a party that's at my own house?
当然不是 我邀请你去的是贵宾区
Of course not. I'm inviting you to the VIP section.
赛斯也去 所以会有人跟你聊天
Seth will be there too. So you'll have someone to talk to.
没错 不过我也可以跟你聊天
Right. I could also talk to you.
对 没错
Right, yeah, duh.
但是我男朋友应该要跟我大干特干 颠鸾倒凤
except I'm probably gonna be losing my bottom half virginity to Blaine.
所以我会忙着"进进出出"
So I'll be, like, in and out.
我男朋友也忙着"进出" 你懂我的意思吧
So will Blaine, literally. You know what I mean?
还有 今天要开动员会 你怎么不♥穿♥啦啦队队服
Also, Martha, it's pep rally day. Why aren't you in your cheer uniform?
我的天
My God.
你这样好性感
You look so hot right now.
-你很漂亮 -好吧
-You look so great. -Okay. Yeah.
-好 回头见 再见 -再见
-Okay. I'll see you later. Bye! -Bye.
我跟大家说了 派对上有个贵宾区
So, I've been telling everyone about the VIP section at our party,
但我还有个小秘密
but here's a little secret.
到时候还有一个 专门给我们的双倍VIP区
There's gonna be a VIP VIP section just for us.
为搞黄色准备的
For boning.
说到这个
So, about that,
橄榄球队已经答应去别的派对了
um, most of the football team's already said yes to going to a different party.
那个派对有温水游泳池和现场乐队
But this one has a heated pool and a live band.
什么 谁的派对
What? Whose party?
剔肤泥的 但如果你愿意 我们可以在那做♥爱♥
Tiff's. But we could bone there, if you want.
啥 玩意 儿
What the slut?
回你的座位 康威小姐
Get back to your seat, Miss Conway.
我希望能在下一个千禧年到来之前 能开始上课
I would like to start my class before the next millennium hits.
-我能去洗手间吗 -可以
-Can I go to the bathroom? -Fine.
德克斯 等等
Dex, wait.
把这个给剔肤泥…
Get this to Tiffany,
马上去
now.
你们能把书翻到…
Would you turn your books to the…
气死姐啦
Ahhhh
我收到你的字条了
Got your note.
听清了剔肤泥 姐最后说一次
For the last time, Tiffany,
姐凭实力当上啦啦队长的
I won cheer captain fair and square,
我跟布莱恩在一起的时候 你们已经分手了
and you and Blaine were broken up when we got together.
姐也没当小三
I don't cheat.
所以你干嘛天天揪着姐不放 找我的...
So why do you continue to be the butt-roids on my…
麻烦
butt?
你说的话 姐一个字都不明白
I don't know what you're talking about.
你先是换歌♥
First, you changed the prom king and queen song.
然后明知道这几个月来 我一直在...
Now you're throwing an after-prom party
筹划我的舞会后派对 然后你非得另搞一个
when you know I've been planning mine for months.
哦 你是说那个因为你家太寒酸 所以去借
You mean the one you have to throw at Barfa's
“呕吐莎”家那个湖边破屋 办的派对吗
family lake house 'cause you live in a shanty.
她叫“玛莎”
Her name is Martha,
而且从八年级开始 就再也没吐在自己身上过 所以…
and she hasn't thrown up on herself since the eighth grade, so…
-取消你的派对 -骚瑞啦
- Cancel your party! - Sorry.
我爸爸已经付钱给派对承办人了
My daddy has already paid for the caterers.
有免费酒吧 野格利口酒 麦克柠檬酒、思美洛冰爽
Open bar, Jäger, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Smirnoff Ice.
都是好东西
All the good shit.
所以
So,
还是你取消吧
you cancel yours.
等我打败你 成为舞会皇后 你就没心情办派对了
You won't wanna throw a party after I beat you for prom queen.
你脸这么大呢 怎么就觉得自己能赢了
What makes you think you're gonna win?
因为我是杨幂 你是三梦奇缘
'Cause I'm MTV, and you're VH1.
姐美的浑然天成 你人畜不分
I'm the real deal, and you're a poser.
你以为自己能挤进 我创造的食物链顶端
You think you can shimmy your koala ass to the top of the food chain I created
然后搞砸姐的高四吗
and screw up my senior year?
你不过是个会打扮点的破花瓶
You're just a poor spaz playing dress up.
不要自不量力
Don't go chasing waterfalls.
再说一句 撕烂你的嘴
Take that back.
新 生 烂
Freshmen suck!
新生垃
Freshmen suck!
-新生输的顶呱呱 -安静下来
-Freshman suck! -Settle down.
布莱恩 请安静 收声
Blaine, settle down. Settle down.
听我讲
Listen.
你们不到一个月就要离开学校 拜托你们坚持一下
We have less than a month of school left. Let's all just get through it.
好了姊妹们 艾瑞巴蒂 听好喽
All right, sluts. Everybody, listen up.
听玛莎说
Listen to Martha.
在出场之前有这么几点
Just a couple notes before we get out there.
我们换了操作聚光灯的人
We replaced the spotlight operators
现在的操作员个子高 能够看到情况
with kids tall enough to see what's going on.
落地时尽量别太重 以免我们的光盘跳曲
Try not to hit the ground too hard so our CD doesn't skip.
“我们的光盘”
"Our CD"?
你是不是以为穿个同款夹克 你就算我们啦啦队的人了
I'm sorry, since when does a clipboard and a windbreaker make you a Bulldogette?
在姐让她当设备经理的时候 她就是了 剔肤泥
Since I appointed her equipment manager, Tiffany.
你知道她为我们付出了多少吗
Do you have any idea how much she does for us?
没有她 我们根本走不下去
Without her, we'd fall apart.
但没有你这个臭婆娘
Whereas without you, Tiff,
我也不懂诶 大概是我们的制♥服♥上
I don't know, have less stains on our uniform
电影精选列表