回答错误 小子
Wrong answer, hot rod.
你以为我会让你酒后开车 带我女儿出去
You think I'll let you drink and drive with my daughter?
我没开车 我们会叫个滴滴
Well, I'm actually not driving. We're taking a Lyft.
酷
Cool.
不过我还是认为萨勒芬妮 不会愿意跟一个喝醉的大傻瓜
Though I suspect Stephanie would prefer not to spend her prom evening
共度毕业舞会之夜
with a drunken fool.
只会是…
It would just be the o--
还是算了 真的
No, I think I'm okay, actually.
我喝水就行了
I'll maybe have a water, if anything.
你带避孕套了吗
Did you bring some condoms?
没有
Um, no.
没想到我们还要谈这个 但是
Didn't think we needed to have this talk, but,
你知道没有防护措施的性行为
Seth, you are aware that unprotected sex
会导致大龄妇女怀孕吧
can lead to geriatric pregnancies?
-萨勒芬妮 -你准备好老来得子了吗
-Stephie! -You ready to be an old dad?
冒犯一下 你是很想让我跟你姑娘上♥床♥吗
I'm sorry, do you want me to sleep with your daughter?
你刚才问我什么玩意儿
-Or-- -What did you just ask me?
-是… -我准备好了
- It's-- -Okay, I'm ready!
妈妈的眼光很好
Mom chose great.
是啊
Yeah.
要去参加毕业舞会了
Going to prom.
-我的天 爸爸 别拍了 -别这样
- My God. Dad, stop it. - Don't.
老爹 别拍啦 羞死了
Dad, stop it. You're embarrassing me.
角度要高一点
A bit higher on the angle.
爸爸 你拍了那么多 不过继续拍 再拍一些
Dad, you're taking so many, but take more, take more.
男团造型
Boy band.
爸爸 够了
Okay, Dad, that's enough.
要不给我单拍几张
Maybe just some of me?
撸婆的歌♥!!!♪ On the runway♪
- ♪ Werk ♪ - ♪ Supermodel♪
- ♪ You better work it, girl♪ - ♪ Of the world♪
♪ Wet your lips And make love to the camera ♪
- ♪ Werk♪ - ♪ Turn to the left♪
- ♪ Werk♪ - ♪ Now turn to the right ♪
♪ Werk♪
♪ Sashay ♪
今晚真的太美好啦
This is such a perfect night.
-是的 -那个臭婊♥子♥
-Yeah. -That filthy ho.
她居然在操纵选举
She's rigging the election.
她都是成年人了 不会搞这种小动作吧
She's an adult. She won't stoop that low.
等等
Wait.
嗨 剔肤泥
Hey, Tiffany.
-我的天 -嗨 萨勒芬妮
- My gosh. - Hey, Steph!
没想到你会来
I'm surprised you're here.
你平时的周六晚上 不是都在家磨你的牙齿吗
Aren't you normally on a Saturday night just home sharpening your teeth?
我只想说
You know, I just want to say
高尚的做法 应该是像其他学生一样
the noble thing would be to do what the rest of these students are doing
投票给布里
and vote for Bri.
是这样吗
Is that right?
老娘做人做事 一向高尚
Well, I always do the noble thing.
投票给布里 "布里奶酪"那个布里吗
Vote for Bri. Is it spelled like the cheese?
布匹的“布”
B, R, I.
阴吹思挺
Interesting.
对 放进去就行
Yep. Right in there.
看好了哈
There.
姐感觉自信心满满
I'm just so confident.
-你要投给我 -我知道
- Just vote for me. - Yeah.
塞什么瑟尼
Sethany.
你知道自己没资格 参加舞会皇后评选吧
You know you're not eligible for prom queen, right?
没错 我是没有资格
That's right, I'm not. I'm not eligible for prom queen.
我没有 你也没有 现在都快气炸了吧你
And it's probably killing you that you aren't either.
别急眼啦 剔肤泥
Relax, Tiff.
开个小玩笑哦
I'm just joking.
我球类吗
Ah hahah
-真♥他♥妈♥的幽默 -是好笑 这是个好笑话
-That's funny. -It's funny. It was a joke. Yeah.
气都气死她
She's going down.
再见
Bye.
♪ Make your body rock♪
♪ Don't you make it stop♪
♪ Baby, dance your dance around me♪
♪ I want you all for me… ♪
我的天 真漂亮
My God, it's beautiful.
小芬 你来了
My God, Steph! There you are!
-你们真好看 太漂亮啦 -谢谢 想去照片亭拍美照吗
- You guys look incredible. Amazing! - Thanks. Wanna go crush the photo booth?
可别 你们太美啦 都快把气候搞变化了
My God, stop. You're causing climate change.
我得去拉票了 我不知道你们看见没有
I've got to go and get some votes. I don't know whether you guys saw,
但是布里的妈妈 正在操控选举
but Bri's mom is, like, totally trying to rig the election.
搞什么 绝对不行
Hell, no!
我不会允许压制选民
I will not stand for voter suppression.
- 我们去帮忙散布消息 - 赶紧去餐厅大肆宣传
-We're gonna go help spread the word. -Storm the cafeteria.
-再见 -一会见
- Bye. - See you later?
大家都还自在吗
Everyone feeling included? Okay.
舞池里的空间足够所有人跳
There's enough room on the dance floor for everybody,
跳舞不用非得找舞伴
and you don't need a partner to dance.
我一般都是自己跳 很有意思
I usually dance by myself. It's fun.
宝宝 看看你老妈
Baby, look at me.
你妈妈我拿下舞会皇后选举那会儿 穿的就是这件裙子
You know, this is the dress I won prom queen in.
还是很适合
Still fits.
我差点就穿了件同款
I almost wore that exact same dress,
幸好我没穿 你看上去太美了
but I'm glad I didn't because you look phenomenal.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我在尽家长教师协会主席的职责
I am fulfilling my duties as the president of the PTA,
监督选票箱
overlooking the ballot boxes,
我有预感 你必胜无疑
and something tells me that you got this in the bag.
眨个眼
Wink.
输了你就成不了觉醒舞会皇后了
I mean, you can't be a woke prom queen if you lose.
提醒我了 这是一份品牌列表
Which reminds me, here is a list of brands
你发表胜选感言时顺便提一下
I'd love for you to casually drop during your acceptance speech.
提一个能多拿一万
Each one could be an additional 10K.
那个汽配连锁品牌没机会提就算了 反正跟我们也不搭
Don't worry if you can't work in Pep Boys. It's not really our thing.
我请你记住 老妈 这是我的舞会
Please just try and remember this is my prom,
不是你的
not yours.
嗨 亲们
Hey, fam.
各位 舞会皇后的投票还没结束
Um, guys, just letting you know that prom queen voting is still open,
我觉得有事情…
and I think that something--
我淦了 康威 你看上去…
Damn, Conway, you look…
美的爆♥炸♥
…banging.
我的天 你在这 我是说…
My God, you're here. I mean, um…
你来了
You came.
我当然要来 为了看你穿这件裙子
Of course, I came. I've been waiting 20 years
我等了20年
to see you in this dress.
天啊 你真美
My God, you look beautiful.
这是什么 介意我解开吗
What is this? You mind if I slip this off?
你不需要它
You really don't need it.
我还是想跟舞会皇后 做♥爱♥做的事
I still have a naughty thing for prom queens, right?
如果我得不到足够的票数
Well, If I don't get enough votes,
你可能得干♥你♥亲生女儿了
you might be fucking your daughter.
- 不 我不会那样干的 - 当然了 抱歉
- No, I wouldn't do that, but… - No. Obviously. Sorry. Yeah.
看看我们 我们…
Look at us. We are…
注定要在一起 是天作之合 承认吧
We're meant to be together. We're perfect together. Admit it.
我们是天生一对
We're made for one another.
布莱恩 我觉得这样不对
Blaine? I don't think this is right.
这是个错误决定
This is a mistake.
不 错在我 我不该邀请剔肤泥去舞会 相信我
No, no. The mistake was me asking Tiff to prom. Trust me.
等等 不 布莱恩 讲真
Wait. No, Blaine. Seriously.
赛斯
Seth.
赛斯
Seth?
赛斯 我知道刚才那一幕看起来像我们在偷♥情♥
Hey, Seth. Seth, hey! I know what that looked like,
但我向你保证 你误会了
but I promise you, it's not what you think.
小芬 你把我当青少年耍
You teenage-tricked me, Steph.
但其实这是我的错
And you know what? It's my fault
我居然相信你变了
for believing you changed.
2022届的学生们 重要时刻到了
Okay, class of 2022, it's the big moment!
我们来到这里的原因
Okay, so the reason that we're all here
今天我们大家之所以欢聚在这里
and the only reason we all came tonight…
-不要 -是因为
- No …is because--
电影精选列表