我骗你说出来了
Ha! Made you say it.
-史蒂芬妮 -那…
-Stephie. -I-- That's…
-我还是可精了 爸爸 -没错
-Still got it, Dad. -You do.
爸爸 能在这里左转不
Dad, um, can you take a left up here?
去看一下..
To see--
不行 绝对不行
No, no, no. No, um,
你应该回家休息
actually, you should get home and rest.
休息 我昏睡了20年
Rest? I've been asleep for 20 years.
-爸爸 在这里左转 -吉姆 不要左转
-Dad, just take this left here. -Jim, don't take the left.
我不明白…
Is there-- I don't understand…
-打灯 左转灯 -不要…
-Indicator. Indicate left. -Do not. Do not.
-谢天谢地 还是老样子 -是的 它就在那 我们继续走
- Thank God, it's still the same. - Yep. There it is. Let's keep going.
那不是迪安娜·鲁索的丈夫 他是谁
That's not Deanna Russo's husband. Who is that?
我的天 那个屁♥股♥我太熟悉了 他是布莱恩
My God. I know that ass anywhere. That's Blaine.
等下
Wait.
他替我买♥♥下梦中情房♥了
Did he get me my dream house?
赶紧停车 你咋啥都没说啊
Stop the car! Why didn't you say anything?
-别停车 -你说什么呢 停车
-Don't stop the car. -What are you talking about? Stop the car!
不要停车 他可能在睡觉
Don't stop the car. No. He's probably sleeping.
- 他刚走进那栋房♥子 - 你可别把他叫醒了
-He walked into the house. -You don't wanna wake him.
他看起来累死了
He looked tired!
-我不知道该怎么办了 -快停车
- I don't know what to do. -Just stop the car!
不要
No!
你知道吧 收♥容♥所♥昨天已经来人...
You know what? Someone from the shelter already came by yesterday
把我们捐的东西拿走了 不过还是谢谢你
to pick up our donations, so… Thank you though.
蒂芙妮
Tiffany?
不会吧
Shut up!
萨勒芬妮
Stephanie?
天啊 看看你
My God, look at you!
-真不敢相信 -搞什么飞机
-I can't believe this. -What is happening?
我有好多话... 想说
I have so many things I… I want to say.
原来发生的事儿整的我心里膈应死了
I've always felt terrible about what happened.
你居然没做成那个特技 我真的都不敢相信
I can't believe you didn't land that stunt.
等等 你怎么会和布莱恩住在这里
Wait, why are you living here with Blaine?
姐真的迷惑了
I don't get it.
这是我和布莱恩的梦中情房♥ 所以…
This is mine and Blaine's dream house, so…
-其实… -你怎么会在这里
-Well, actually-- -Why are you here?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们的父母把它买♥♥下来 送给我们当作结婚礼物…
Our parents got it for us as a wedding gift and…
就是这样
Well, that's it. The end.
停止 你少扯犊子
No, you shut your face.
布莱恩在哪 给我叫布莱恩…
Um, where's Blaine? Just get me Blaine, and, um--
我很抱歉哦 他现在被工作折磨的焦头烂额
I'm so sorry. He is just so swamped right now with work.
姐算是看透你个婆娘了
I see what you did here.
暗背后算姐 好偷走我梦想中的生活
Get rid of me so you can steal my dream life.
哦…
Ohhh
小芬
Steph.
不是的
No, no.
我知道 咱姐们俩原来一直针尖对麦芒
Look, I know we never saw eye-to-eye back then,
但你要知道 时间是最好的良药
but you know, the beautiful thing about time is you move on.
好啦
Okay,
你知道不 我得走了哈 因为我正在腌西葫芦条
you know what? I need to go because I am brining zucchini ribbons,
但我从来没让客人空手而归过
but I never let a guest leave without a gift.
所以我要给你…
so I'm just gonna give you…
-啥玩意 -给你
- What? - Here.
是我初创企业自♥制♥的 当作我们的和解礼物啦
Homemade from my own starter. A peace offering.
我真的希望 我们能放下过去
I really look forward to putting the past behind us.
就让往事随风..都随风..
You know, move past the past.
那就啥时候等你感觉好点 情绪再稳定点
So, maybe when you're feeling better and a little bit more stable,
我们可以找时间吃个早午餐
we could do brunch sometime.
-布莱恩 -很高兴见到你
-Blaine! -It's great to see you!
布莱恩
Blaine!
快点 快点 快点啦
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
刚才谁在门口
Who's that at the door?
是…
It was…
萨勒芬妮·康威
Stephanie Conway.
她醒了
She's awake?
没错
Yes.
真一点都没变
Perfectly preserved.
我们到了
And here we are.
-她没系安全带吗 -好像没有
- Did she not wear her seat belt? - I don't think she did.
我的神啊
Oh god.
-门锁上了 亲 -爸爸
-It's locked, hon. -Dad!
到家了
Here we are. Yeah.
好了 她…
Hey, S…
我的天
My God.
老爹爹我无心动它啦 所以还是原样
Didn't have the heart to change it.
你的敞篷车也留着呢 你懂我的
Kept your Cabriolet too. You know me,
不是一个擅长放手的人
never very good at letting things go.
你订购的杂♥志♥我也没取消
I also never, canceled any of your magazine subscriptions.
等下 麦当娜现在叫“Lady Gaga”了吗
Wait, Madonna's now called Lady Gaga?
-不是的 -完全不是
-No. -No.
可她看上去跟麦当娜一模一样
But she looks exactly like Madonna.
你今天要消化的事已经很多了
You've had a lot to digest today.
我们周末再给你补补课
We'll get you caught up this weekend.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 搞什么飞机
Dad. What the F?
谁管着我的喂食管啊 把我的胸顶的巨大
Who was in charge of my feeding tube? My boobs are huge.
其实..你 你只是长大啦
Well, you… you're just getting older.
身体会改变
You know, bodies change,
很快你就会进入更年期
and pretty soon, you'll go through menopause.
我的天 不要
My God. Don't.
姐无法接受
I can't do this.
我差点就过上梦想中的生活
I was so close to having my dream life.
你还是可以 亲爱的
You still can, sweetie.
不行了 看看这俩大地雷
I can't. Look at this.
如果有人能做到 那一定是你
If anyone can do it, it's you.
爸爸 别说了 我去开门
Dad, shut up. I'll get it.
爸爸…
Dad…
我的天 好吧
God. Okay.
(欢迎回家 爱你 塞斯)
(哈丁高中 2002)
♪ I built a place for you to land ♪
♪ Can you see it now ♪
♪ From where you stand? ♪
(高中毕业舞会)
♪ You may think the fall is just too far ♪
(舞会国王 舞会皇后)
♪ When you leap ♪
(史蒂芬妮·康威 已经死一半儿了 )
♪ You see who you really are ♪
♪ And if you jump now I know you'll survive ♪
♪ You see it's a beautiful ride ♪
♪ When you're high ♪
♪ Flying through the sky ♪
♪ And on your way down ♪
♪ The sound of a new day ♪
♪ Calls you from the ground ♪
小芬 宝贝 你在干吗
Steph, babe, what are you doing?
试着能做到不丑
I'm trying to not be ugly.
我受够了被人取笑
I'm just tired of being made fun of.
你一点都不丑
You are not ugly.
不 我就是丑
Yes, I am.
我只想让大家喜欢我
I just want to be like the populars.
他们有什么是你没有的
What do they have that you don't?
酷酷的发型 性感的衣服 甚至更性感的男朋友
Cool hair. Hot clothes. Even hotter boyfriends.
还有他们的美式口音
They pronounce their… …R's.
嗯…
Well…
我认为你美貌与智慧并存 而且风趣
I think that you are beautiful and smart and funny…
而且你的口音让你很特别
…and I think the accent makes you unique.
妈妈 你说的可不算哦
Well, it doesn't really count if you say it, Mum.
是吗
It doesn't, does it?
不算又何妨 因为这是事实哦
Well, too bad 'cause it's a fact.
妈妈对这种事情有感觉
Mums have senses about things like this.
-我知道你… -妈妈
- And I know that you… - Mum.
以后会毕业 会美美的长大
are gonna graduate and grow up
过上最完美的生活
and have the most perfect life.
妈妈就是知道
I just know it.
你是认真的
You mean it?
电影精选列表