You're not? Me too.
我是说 我也不是
I mean, neither am I.
好吧
All right, then.
你们能让我们独处一下吗
Can you guys give us a minute?
- 好的 没问题 - 是的
- Yup, that's something we could do. - Yup.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
- 是的 - 真酷 我们会...
- Yeah. - Cool. We'll be...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
有很多事情
A lot, I guess.
我只是觉得昨晚的画展真的很吸引我
I just think the show last night really got to me.
当然 是的
Of course, it did.
不仅如此 所有事情都很吸引我...
It's not just that. It's everything. It's...
你是做了
Are you having
什么背叛我的事情吗
something outside of us?
不
No!
亚当 没有
Adam, no!
好吧
Okay.
不要有什么秘密
Just no secrets.
没有秘密
No secrets.
是啊 我一直以为我现在会在一个不同的地方
Yeah, I always thought I'd be in such a different place by now.
我的人生会有更多的领悟
That I'd have a lot more of my life figured out.
我没有如自己想的那样 也没有什么领悟
I'm not and I don't.
40岁在即 看起来就没那么可爱了
It's not such a cute look when 40's in sight.
我想如果我们能渡过难关
I think if we can get through this rough patch,
我们会没事的
we're gonna be just fine.
会变得强大 且无敌
And strong, and invincible.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
敏感的肯怎么说的来着
What is it Sensitive Ken always says?
他接受现金和信♥用♥卡♥付款
That he accepts cash and credit cards?
停下
Stop.
- 什么 - 我们需要交流一下
- What? - We need to communicate.
这很简单 对吧
It's so easy, right?
你不会真的和斯科特·詹姆斯睡了吧
You didn't really sleep with Scott James, did you?
一时冲动
Um, emotionally.
- 海莉 他还只是一个孩子 - 不 我没有
- Haley, he's a child! - No, I didn't.
我这么说是因为我觉得被冷落了
I just said it because I felt left out.
问题是 我想我真的爱他
The thing is, I think I really love him.
好吧 也许你是的
Okay, maybe you do.
就像父母爱孩子那样的爱
Like, the way a parent loves a child.
这一切都太令人迷惑了
It's all so confusing.
他需要我
He needs me.
他真的需要我
Like, he really needs me.
比任何人都需要我
Like, beyond how anyone's every needed me before.
不 海莉 他只是依赖你 好吗
No, Haley, he's dependent on you, okay?
你为他做的所有事将来都帮不了他
And you doing all these things for him, is not going to help him in the future.
我是说 这只会让他更加依赖你
I mean, it's only going to make him more dependent on you.
对不起 这就像亚当和马克林的关系一样
Sorry, it's just like Adam and Marklin's relationship.
他没能进入布朗大学
He didn't get into Brown.
很好 他永远都不会成功的
Good. He never would have made it.
我从来没有养过狗
I've never owned a dog.
我连一颗多肉都养不活
I can't keep a single succulent alive.
我不希望有一天他们发现我的尸体
I don't want them to find my body someday
在一堆纽约客杂♥志♥
under a pile of New Yorker magazines
猫毛和外卖♥♥盒下面
and cat hair and take-out containers.
你甚至没读过纽约客杂♥志♥
You don't even read New Yorker magazine.
卡米 我是认真的
Cammy, I'm being serious.
好吧 是的 我知道这很糟糕
Okay, yeah, I know it sucks,
但你唯一能做的就是
but the only thing you could do is just
每天抱着最好的愿望醒来
wake up every day and hope for the best.
我要吐了
Ugh, I'm going to throw up in my mouth.
- 真是百感交集 - 我爱你 卡米
- This is way too many feelings... - I love you, Cammy.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
说到呕吐
Oh, speaking of throwing up.
为什么对她来说这么容易
Why is it so easy for her?
容易吗 她要离婚了
Easy? She's getting divorced.
没错 是这样
Mm. Yeah, there's that.
我想 我也应该这样做
I guess, I should too.
什么
What?
与斯科特·詹姆斯分手
Divorce Scott James.
我想你确实应该这么做
Oh, I guess you should.
- 是的 - 不
- Yes. - No, do.
看来你们俩很合得来
Looked like you two were really hitting it off.
我敢打赌他对
I bet he knows so much about the decline
食品卡车的衰落了如指掌
of the food truck movement.
这很美味
Mm, this is so delicious.
他谈论的只有冰淇淋
That is all he talked about.
冰淇淋 冰淇淋 我对冰淇淋了解很多
Ice cream, ice cream. I know so much about ice cream.
不过 他确实有个大计划
He does have big plans, though.
他想扩展到奥斯汀 底特律
He wants to expand to Austin, Detroit and it just...
真是沉迷冰淇淋
It's just, what a snoozefest.
至少他不住在车里
At least he doesn't live in his vehicle.
他也不是一个未成年人
And he's not a minor.
天啊 单身真糟糕 伙计们 我不知道你们是怎么做到的
God, being single sucks, you guys. I don't know how you do it.
真的不能这样
It's not really a choice.
这和我还是个小姑娘时所想的不一样
Yeah, it's not like when I was a little girl, I had a dream of just
总是渴望参加各种各样的约会
having dates with an endless parade of cautionary tales.
- 是啊 我嫉妒你和达蒙的关系 - 我们现在分手了
- Yeah, I'm jealous of what you and Damon have. - Had.
还有马克林和亚当的关系
And what Adam and Marklin have.
我不认为你们都明白
I don't think you all get it.
尽管有这么多问题 还是有人在等你
Despite all the problems, you still have someone there for you.
是啊 你却想谋杀等你的人
Yeah, someone you want to murder.
我会杀掉那个想谋杀她的人
Oh, I would kill to murder someone.
瞧 亚当要出院了
Oh, look, Adam's getting discharged.
这未免也太快了
That was quick.
给 给他这个
Here, give him this.
好吧 虽然他不是飓风受害者 但看起来很酷
Okay, he's not a hurricane victim, but cool.
是的 只是头上有一个肿块
Yeah, it's just a bump on the head.
听着 这很有趣 姑娘们 但是
Listen, this has been fun, girls, but...
我得去吞下一瓶抗抑郁药
I've gotta go swallow a bottle of Lexapro.
我也去
Ooh! I'll come join you.
我有一些文件需要作为他医疗代理人的你来签字
I have some paperwork for you to sign as his medical proxy.
我想我已经签过字了
Uh, I think I already signed it.
我们没有收到关于签遗嘱的指示
We don't have instructions for the DNR.
好吧
Okay. Um...
他不愿苏醒过来
He doesn't want to be revived,
所以我能签这个吗
so I can sign this one?
不打扰你了
Not to bother you,
但我喜欢看《细节者》
but, I love The Detailist.
我上个月买♥♥的
I got these last month.
我们让他过得很舒服 如果这能让你好受一点的话
We've made him very comfortable, if it's any consolation.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还没告诉亚当吧
You haven't told Adam yet.
没有
No.
我本来要去告诉他的 但是我还没有
I was going to, then I just didn't.
因为我以为他会好起来的
'Cause I thought he was gonna get better.
整个局面会自行变好的
This whole situation would resolve itself
而现在已经无法收拾了
and now it's just so huge.
我是说 你们一起度过了那么多时光
I mean, you guys did spend all that time together.
你和卡尔
You and Karl.
我不能把这一切告诉亚当
I can't tell Adam about all this.
你是你前男友的医疗代理人
That you are your ex's medical proxy
你刚刚签了他的遗嘱
and you just signed his DNR?
是的 你不能
Yeah, you don't.
我不想再这样了
I don't want to do that anymore.
你真的把自己置于了一个棘手的境地
You really put yourself in a tricky position, boo.
亚当认为我有外遇
Adam thinks I'm having an affair.
谎言 外遇
Lies, an affair.
两个都很糟糕
Both are pretty shitty.
我想我爱卡尔胜过爱亚当
电影精选列表