当他还是个孩子的时候
When he was a kid, okay?
他常常偷偷溜进城里去苏荷街
He used to sneak into the city to go to SoHo.
非常自♥由♥ 只需要几分钟
Lot of freedom. Just need a few more minutes.
确实
Absolutely.
- 你不能那样做 - 什么
- You can't do that. - What?
以我儿子为荣
Be proud of my son?
- 让每个人感觉... - 感觉什么
- Make everyone feel... - Feel what?
爸爸 我知道你很骄傲
Dad, I know you're proud,
但你不能为难别人
but you can't put people on the spot.
我没有为难他
I didn't put him on the spot.
- 他只是令人印象深刻 - 你让我很尴尬
- He was impressed. - You put me on the spot.
我不喜欢谈论我自己
I don't like to talk about myself.
我从汽车协会中学到的
You know, I learned from my AA,
你必须接受自己
you gotta own who you are.
你不必道歉
You can't apologize.
我没想道歉
I don't want to apologize.
你的汽车协会
Your AA?
每早七点
Every morning, 7 o'clock.
- 每天早上 - 是的
- Every morning? - Yeah.
只要你肯努力就能成功
It works if you work it.
没错 我知道这些口号♥
Yeah, I know the slogans.
阿尔·阿农也用它们
Al-Anon uses them too.
那很好 爸爸
That's great, Dad.
好吧 说了够多关于我的事了 好吗
Well, enough about me, okay?
我什么时候能来参加一个大型的画廊开幕式
When do I get to come to a big gallery opening?
拉韦拉现在有个展
Uh, Ravella has a show now.
我不在乎她 我说的是你
I don't care about her. I'm talking about you.
- 我儿子将会成为下一个毕加索 - 爸爸
- My son is going to be the next Picasso. - Dad!
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
别勉强 亚当
Don't settle, Adam.
别像我那样
Not like I did.
你值得这一切
You deserve it all.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我来之前给你发过短♥信♥了
I texted you before I came.
好吧 我就在附近
Well, I was in the neighborhood
我带来了一些咖啡和你喜欢的面包圈
and I brought some coffee and those bagels you like.
我们应该先拍下来吗
Should we photograph them first?
哈哈
Ha-ha!
谢谢
Thank you.
进来吧
Come in.
- 确定吗 - 是的
- Sure? - Yeah.
你需要搭把手吗
Do you need a hand?
不用 我能行
No, I'm good.
你知道你可以在家洗澡
You know you can shower at home.
- 来吧 - 我抓住了
- Come on. - I've got it.
抓住底部 抓住底部
Hold the bottom, hold the bottom.
- 我知道 - 他妈的
- I've got it. - Shit!
该死
Damn it.
作为一个水管工的儿子 这真是太糟糕了
For the son of a plumber, this is pretty busted.
你要停止这种胡说八道回家吗
Are you going to stop this nonsense and come home?
家在哪儿
Where's home?
向房♥主开出了条件的那个公♥寓♥吗
Pulled the offer on the apartment.
你是对的
You were right.
不是我们的 是我的
Wasn't going to be ours, it was going to be mine.
你不必那么做
You didn't have to do that.
是的 我做了
Yeah, I did.
这一切是什么时候变得如此糟糕
When did this all turn into shit?
不是全部都那么糟糕
Not all of it.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这是拉维拉的
Is that Ravella's?
等等 你是不是
Wait, did you...
是的 我留了一个
Yeah, I kept one.
这是你的
This is yours?
这是个开始
It's a start.
这太棒了
It's fantastic.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
你想获得荣誉吗
You wanna do the honors?
不是她的 也不是我的
It's not hers. It's not mine.
亚当 不
Adam, no.
是的 我甚至不知道我为什么留着它
Yeah, I don't even know why I kept it.
我可能永远也卖♥♥不出去
I could probably never sell it.
只是不知为什么让我觉得安心罢了
Just made me feel safe somehow.
就像那套北部乡村的房♥子
Like the house upstate.
我不会那么说的
I wasn't gonna say that.
我想说 对我来说
I was gonna say, like the new apartment,
就像新公♥寓♥一样
for me.
就像卡尔一样
Like Karl.
你为卡尔做了什么
What you did for Karl...
照顾人 马克林 那是...
Taking care of people, Marklin, that's...
那就是我爱上你的全部原因
That's the whole reason that I fell in love with you.
就这样陷进去了 我...
And just walking in on it, I...
我希望你能照顾好我
I want you to take care of me
与此同时我也会照顾好你的
and I want to take care of you.
但我们假装不需要照顾
But we pretend that we don't need that.
我在医院说的那些话 我真的很沮丧
What I said at the hospital... I was really upset.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
我不完美
I'm not perfect.
永远不会变得完美
Never gonna be.
和你在一起 我变得无限接近完美
With you, I get pretty close.
同样的 与你在一起的时候
Same. With you.
我和一个照顾晚期病人的人分手了
And I broke up with someone caring for a terminal patient.
这不那么完美
That's not so perfect.
卡尔怎么样了
How is Karl?
显而易见的是 他正在恢复健康
Remarkably, he's rallying.
真好 我很高兴
Good. I'm so glad.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
天啊
Holy shit!
这感觉很棒
Wow! That feels good.
该你了
Your turn.
你知道 我需要这些画布
You know, I am gonna need these canvases for me.
这真的很不错
It's really good.
我们拭目以待
We'll see.
谢谢你 海莉 为了你做的这一切
Well, thanks, Haley, for everything.
你是完全靠自己做到的
Oh, you got in on your own.
我的意思是 不是布朗大学
I mean, it's not Brown.
但你知道 宾大是一个不错的保底学校
No, but, you know, Penn's not a bad safety school.
这根本不是保底学校
Well, it's not a safety school at all.
是的 它不是 我知道
Yeah, no. I know.
但重要的是 这是你靠自己考上的
But the important thing is, you did it on your own.
就是这样 对吧
That's it, huh?
我们最好快点 开车有点远
We better hurry. It's a bit of a drive.
没关系 对吧
It's okay, right?
是啊 我只是开玩笑说宾大是保底学校
Oh, yeah, I was just kidding about Penn being a safety school.
一切都很好
It's more than okay.
我是说卡丽娜
Well, I mean about Karina.
天啊 当然
Oh, God, yes.
不错
Good.
好吧 谢谢 海莉
Well, thanks, Haley.
要授人以渔
For teaching a man how to fish
而不仅仅是授人以鱼
and not just filleting the fish.
确实
Sure.
- 快过来 - 好的 来了
- Come here. - Okay, yeah.
不
Nope.
多么了不起的杰作啊
What a piece of work.
他已经可以自力更生了
He's never gonna be able to fish on his own.
你让他进了宾夕法尼亚大学
You got him into Penn.
好吧
Okay.
用那些镜子
Use those mirrors.
该死的
Goddamnit.
你好 我知道地图上说走第九大道
Hi! I know the map says take 9th Avenue,
电影精选列表