Oh, no, just Marklin.
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我的意思是
I mean...
说到讽刺的地方了
Talk about irony.
这就像一个平行宇宙
It's like a parallel universe.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go?
求你了 自从我来这里后 我一直在门外
Please. I've been out the door since I got here.
他们很不错
They were good.
和你自己的工作完全不同
So different from your own work.
亚当 你为什么不自己动手呢
"Adam, why aren't you working on your own stuff?"
我没那么说 只是做个观察
I didn't say that. Just making an observation.
- 自从你提出这个想法 - 是的
- Since you brought it up. - I am.
很好
Good.
你可以把你的名字挂在墙上
And you can have that with your name on the wall.
这不那么容易
Not so easy.
这并不像你想象的那么难
It's not as hard as you make it out to be.
不是每个人都能在纽约客上拥有个人主页
Not everyone can get a profile in New Yorker.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是的 我休息过了 没什么大不了的
Yeah, I got a break. Big deal.
忙完之后 我就休息了一下
I got a break after working my ass off.
而且我在休息期间也是拼了命地工作
And I also worked my ass off sans break.
你知道吗 也许今晚不该保持沉默
You know what? Maybe tonight's not the best night to play Mom.
我想扮演一个支持你的男朋友
I'm trying to play supportive boyfriend.
再努力一点
Try harder.
我们能再要些薯片吗
Can we get some more chips, please?
应该带特百惠的
Should've brought Tupperware.
- 真幽默 - 哈哈
- Hilarious. - Ha-ha!
无家可归的笑话 太滑稽了
Homeless joke. That's very funny.
我的意思是 家到底是什么呢
I mean, what is home anyway?
这个问题问得好
That's an excellent question.
我们生活在一个共享经济时代
We live in a shared economy,
没有人有车
no one owns a car,
没人买♥♥不动产
nobody's buying real estate.
- 你不是要买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗 - 马克林要买♥♥
- Aren't you buying a place? - Marklin is.
没什么是一定有把握的
Nothing definite.
你们想买♥♥几套房♥子
Oh, so you guys will have how many places?
两套 不 三...还是两套吧
Two. No, three... Two?
计划是一起买♥♥一套
The plan is to have just one together.
计划是这样的吗
Oh, is that the plan?
今晚的画展很有趣
The show was fun tonight.
我从没去过画廊的开幕式
Never been to a gallery opening.
我的意思是 这很好
I mean, it was good, considering, you know,
亚当几乎画了这里所有的东西
Adam painted mostly everything in there.
是啊 无形之中的
Yeah, invisible.
不 谁买♥♥了这些
Oh, no! Who bought these?
那边一桌
The table over there.
他们是你的超级粉丝
They're big fans.
- 明显是超级粉丝 - 谢谢
- Big fans. Visible. - Thanks!
- 谁想玩扇巴掌游戏 - 我来
- Who wants to do slap shots? - I do.
-那是什么 -我在《青少年时尚》杂♥志♥读到过
- What is that? - I read about it in Teen Vogue.
或者是在常规版的《时尚》出现过 我不记得了
Or was it regular Vogue? I can't remember,
当你喝酸橙汁的时候 喝一杯酒可以
but you do the shot and you get slapped
- 打一巴掌 - 是这样的
- while you suck a lime. - Oh, yeah!
你用扇耳光替代了喝酸橙汁
Wow. You do the slap instead of a lime.
好吧 这些听起来都不好玩
Okay, none of this sounds good.
不 来吧 听起来很有趣
No, come on. That sounds like fun.
快来 谁是第一个
Come on, who's first?
所有人 快点 我们要玩扇巴掌游戏
Come on, everybody. We're gonna play slap shots.
- 谁是第一个 - 我来
- Who's first? - I'll go.
都在等卡米同意
This is so waiting for Cammy.
好吧
Okay.
我只是轻轻打了一下
I barely hit you.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 拜托 我们能只喝橙汁不扇巴掌吗
- Asshole! - Please. Can we just do the shots?
- 去他妈的 轮到我了 - 亚当 来吧
- Fuck that! My turn. - Adam. Go.
- 该死的 - 噢 不
- Goddamn! - Oh, no!
轮到我了 轮到我了
It's my turn. My turn.
马克林
Marklin.
你可以打我
You can hit me.
是啊 要不只喝酒不使用暴♥力♥怎么样
Yeah, how about just drinking without violence?
不 轮到我了
No, it's my turn.
- 天哪 - 亚当
- Oh, my God. - Adam?
- 亚当 - 我还好
- Adam? - I'm fine.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
给他一分钟缓缓
Give him a minute.
- 是的 就让他... - 但看起来他真的受伤了
- Yeah, just let him... - But it looks like he's really hurt.
我为什么打他那么重呢
Why did I hit him so hard?
他一整晚都是这样的
He's been like this all night.
天哪 就是这个
Oh, my God. Of course!
这辆车
This.
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me?
有人在里面吗
Somebody in...
嘿 有人能关掉那该死的叮当声吗
Hey, can someone turn that fucking jingle off?
伙计
Aw, man!
是一辆冰淇淋车
It's an ice cream van.
你好
Hello?
好吧
Okay.
就是这个
It's this one.
等等 你怎么...
Wait, how did you...
坐下
Sit.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
相信我
Trust me.
你♥他♥妈♥的在我车上干什么
The fuck you doing on my truck?
天啊 你到底怎么了
Oh, Jesus. What happened to you?
- 什么 - 你的头 伙计
- What? - Your head, man.
- 大概是割伤了 流了点血 - 我想我没事的
- Cut up, bleeding. - I think I'm fine.
我想你应该去看医生
I think you should probably see a doctor.
瞧 我说了我还好 好吗
Look, I said I'm fine, all right?
我只是想让那该死的铃♥声♥停下来
I just want that fucking jingle to stop.
- 没有叮当声了 伙计 - 它一直在响
- Jingle's not playing, man. - It's always playing.
我明白你为什么觉得它在响了
I know you.
是水潭的声音
The pool.
噢 不
Oh, no!
- 噢 不 - 你感觉怎么样
- Oh, no! - How are you feeling?
有些尴尬
Um, embarrassed?
好吧 那是个专业的举动
Well, that was a pro move.
如果这就算专业 你算个屌♥
If by pro, you mean dick.
那连绵不断的声响
That incessant song, though.
我知道它是如何让人们做事的
I can see how it can make people do things.
我怪噪音污染 不怪亚当
I blame noise pollution, not Adam.
- 我打到你了吗 - 一点边都没擦到
- Did I actually hit you? - Not even close.
你打得 就...很娘们
You hit, like... What's the PC way of saying "like a girl"?
很娘
Girl.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 那个卖♥♥冰淇淋的帅哥是谁
Hey, who's the cute ice cream truck guy?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
他看起来像罗马雕像一样精致
He looks more like a Roman statue
而不像卖♥♥冰淇淋的小贩
than an ice cream vendor.
是的 但是 冰激凌车是非常可怕的
Yeah, but, ice cream trucks are, like, very creepy,
而且 也非常脏
and also, very dirty.
我是说 我能得到什么 上面有大肠杆菌的蛋卷
I mean, what am I gonna get? A cone with some E. coli on top?
那些卡车实际上比大多数餐馆都干净
Those trucks are actually cleaner than most restaurants.
他们必须通过很多检查才能上手操作
They have to pass a lot of inspections to operate.
好吧 你是怎么知道的
Okay, how do you even know that?
那位年轻女士是对的
Well, the young lady would be correct.
嘿 我希望我没弄坏你的卡车
Hey, I hope I didn't mess up your truck.
我们得停止这样的会面
We gotta stop meeting like this.
你们俩是怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
我们在健身房♥遇见的
Uh, we met at the gym.
同志永远不应该像这样的 在健身房♥遇见
Oh, my God. Gay guys should never be like, "Met at the gym."
我不是同志
Oh, I'm not gay.
你不是 我也不是
电影精选列表