We don't have kids. It's just us.
我真不敢相信我们还在争论
I can't believe we're still having these arguments.
我们已经不是毛头小子了
We're not in our 20s anymore. It's like...
你知道 当我们第一次见面的时候
You know, when we first met,
我拥有你想要的生活
I had the life that you wanted.
而现在 突然感觉到
And now, it suddenly feels like
我不知道该怎么做
I don't measure up.
你做到了
You do.
你知道有多少艺术家愿意为拉维拉作画吗
Do you know how many artists would kill to paint for Ravella?
我为你自豪
Hey, I'm so proud of you.
我只想要更多 你也应该想要更多的
I just want more. You should want more too.
这个时候是不是应该轻松一点
This is when is it supposed to get a little easier.
这么多的惊喜
So much for surprises.
你还好吗
You okay?
我做到了
Huh, I got it.
拉维拉 我一直好奇想知道
Ravella, I am curious to know
谁让你产生了这个系列的
who your primary influences are
灵感 他们太大胆了
for this series. They are so bold,
然而却有一种欺骗人的稚气
yet have a deceptively jejune quality.
幼稚
Jejune.
好吧 这很滑稽
Well, that's funny.
我脱离了生活
Uh, I pull from life.
从我们每天遇到的各种各样的社会关系中
From the myriad connections we encounter every day,
住在这个繁华的都市里获得灵感
living in this bustling metropolis.
她最好什么都不要说
She better not say something.
很好 我不在乎
It's fine. I don't care.
今晚你怎么了
What is up with you tonight?
我们来了 对不起 我们来迟了
We're here. Sorry we're late.
- 我们的滴滴司机太糟糕了 - 是的
- Our Uber driver was the fucking worst. - Yeah.
我差点被他骚扰
I almost got molested by him.
好吧 那不是还没有发生嘛 海莉
Okay, that did not happen, Haley,
但他们真的太他妈的糟糕了
but they are seriously the fucking worst.
他们根本闭着眼睛选司机
They'll let anyone drive those cars.
但无论如何 我们终于到了 我需要一根香烟
But anyways, we're here. I need a cigarette.
- 海莉 - 在这
- Haley. - Yeah.
快来 我要我的药
Come on, I need my medicine.
我可能需要再来一杯酒
I might need another drink.
这幅画的灵感来自一个在萨加波纳克的
The inspiration for this painting came on an Indian summer morning
印度夏日的早晨
in Sagaponack,
当薄雾笼罩着草坪
when the fog hit the lawn.
就这样...
Just so...
其中一个要多长时间才能执行
How long does one of these take to execute?
执行
Execute?
听起来像是要去杀人
Sounds like a killing.
好吧 你确实可以大赚一笔
Well, you do stand to make a killing off of these.
我对商业不感兴趣
Commerce doesn't interest me.
我感兴趣的是创作的过程
What interests me is the creative process.
那么 为什么要卖♥♥呢
Well, then, why sell at all?
每一幅画都像是一次诞生
Each painting is like a birth.
这就是为什么
And that is why
画这个需要很长时间
it takes a very long time.
它们每幅画都需要在这世上有个家
And they each need a home in this world.
多长时间
How long?
为什么她那么生气
Why is she so angry?
光这幅画就花了将近一年的时间
This painting alone took almost a year.
一年啊
A year!
他妈的
Shit.
有时 看起来最简单的笔触
Sometimes, the simplest brush strokes
却是最复杂的
are the most complicated.
- 给你 - 令人赞叹
- There you are. - Incredible.
很棒的画展 你能加入我们真是太好了
Great show. So nice of you to include us.
当然了 亚当在哪里
Of course. Where is Adam?
他在那边
Uh, he is over there.
他在吃奶制品
He's eating dairy?
可怜的家伙
The poor thing.
好吧 恭喜你 我们稍后再谈
Well, congratulations. We'll catch up later.
好的 别让他吃奶酪
Yes, yes, yes. Get him away from the cheese.
佩吉 我们要去哪儿
Peggy, where were we?
我有些迷茫
Fog.
好吧 我们来让你清醒一下
Well, let's sober you up.
我没喝什么酒 我没有
I haven't had anything to drink. I haven't!
只是... 我生气了
This is... I'm angry.
这不是你第一次在拉维拉开场了
This isn't your first Ravella opening.
我画了其中的一些
I painted some of that.
我的简单笔触和你的笔触
My simple brush strokes and yours.
我的意思是 我不...
I mean, I don't...
好吧 也许你对这一切都麻木了
Well, maybe you've just become numb to it all?
我不麻木
I'm not numb.
好吧 你知道吗 我要走了
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna go.
别
No.
不 我只是不明白 亚当 你怎么能来这里
No, I just don't understand, Adam, how you can come here
看着她庆祝
and just let her celebrate?
好吧 不是因为我生气 对吧
Okay, this is not about me, is it?
是的
No.
戴蒙几乎在恳求我让他回来
Damon is, like, begging me to let him come back.
- 然后呢 - 我不知道 我是说
- And? - I don't know, I mean...
我们在一起这么久了 我就认识他一个人
We've been together so long, he's all I know.
但我不想将就
But I don't want to settle!
我想要更多
I want more.
我想让你也想要更多
And I want you to want more too.
天啊 为什么大家都这么和我说
Oh, God, why does everybody keep saying that to me?
听着 这是可以的
Listen, it's okay.
- 没关系的 - 听着 我明白了
- It's okay. - Listen, I get it,
但拜托你了 不要走好吗
but please don't go?
我想要你在这 我需要你
I want you here. I need you here.
- 好吧 - 真的吗
- All right. - Okay?
- 我会呆在这儿陪你的 - 太好了
- I'll stay. - Yes!
好 但请告诉我
Yes, but please, please tell me
我们不会是最后一个离开的
that's we're not gonna be the last ones to leave.
当然不是
Oh, absolutely not.
天啊 该死
Oh, my God. Holy shit.
那不是跟卡米约会的那个无家可归的人吗
Isn't that that homeless guy that Cammy went out with?
天哪 是的
Oh, my God, it is.
我就知道 她还在和他见面
I knew it. She's still seeing him.
伙计们 我还是觉得头晕
You guys, I still feel dizzy.
好吧 你别抽烟了 海莉
Well, you don't smoke, Haley.
是的 我知道 我只是不想让卡米难过
Yeah, I know, I just didn't want Cammy to feel bad.
- 她独自一人吸烟 - 她不会的 没人在乎
- She was smoking alone. - She wouldn't. No one cares.
你吐槽得真对 亚当
Wow. You're so right, Adam.
因为我对一切都了如指掌
Because, to the matter at hand.
我在看什么呢
What am I looking at?
那个正在大快朵颐的男子
The man inhaling food.
- 就是卡米那个无家可归的男朋友 - 就是他吗
- That's Cammy's homeless guy. - That's him?
他有一双很好的鞋啊 卡米
He has such nice shoes. Oh, Cammy!
卡米 怎么了
Oh, Cammy, what?
- 你的朋友在这 - 我今晚可能提过了
- Your friend is here. - Oh, I might have mentioned tonight.
我以为你在那一顿晚饭后就和他分手了
I thought you broke it off after dinner.
我原本是这么做的 后来又和好了
I did, and then I didn't.
- 好吧 - 好吧 怎么了
- Okay. - Okay, what?
对不起 不是所有人都在恋爱或结婚
I'm sorry, not all of us are in relationships or married.
我们中的有些人只是想混日子
Some of us are just trying to get through the day.
你知道吗 我没有因为他无家可归而和他分手
And you know what? I didn't break up with him because he was homeless,
或者因为他是我们集体笑话的对象而跟他分手
or because he was the butt of our collective joke.
我和他分手是因为他神经错乱
I broke up with him because he was neurologically confused
说我的阴♥道♥尝起来像硬币
and said my pussy tasted like pennies,
我现在才意识到这一点 这甚至不是什么大问题
which I'm realizing right now, isn't even a deal breaker.
我还和斯科特·詹姆斯睡过
And I slept with Scott James.
好吧 海莉 你不必这么做的
Okay, Haley, you don't have to do that.
- 做什么 - 你不必那样照顾卡米
- Do what? - You don't have to take care of Cammy like that.
嘿 我能帮你和拉维拉拍个照吗
Hey, can I grab you for a quick shot with Ravella?
不 只有马克林
电影精选列表