What?
你让我帮你解决了一切 斯科特·詹姆斯
You let me fix everything, Scott James!
我现在在做什么
What am I doing right now?
然后你选择用你最重要的任务来和我表明你的立场
And you choose to take a stand with the most important assignment ever,
你的大学论文
your college essay?
别生气 这不是你的立场
Don't be mad. It wasn't a stand.
我没生气 我...
I'm not mad, I'm...
我们一起做的所有工作
All the work we've done together...
- 你做的 - 我们一起做的
- You've done. - We've done.
我坐在那里抓着你的手
I have sat there holding your hand,
一直在引导你
ushering you along all this while.
我只是想看看我能不能自己做
I just wanted to see if I could do it on my own.
很明显 你不能
Well, clearly, you cannot!
我已经知道了
I already knew that.
你以为你父母为什么要给我这么多钱
Why do you think your parents are paying me all this money
让我一个星期来四次
to come over here four times a week?
该死 我很抱歉
Shit, I'm sorry.
不 斯科特·詹姆斯 我很抱歉 对不起
Oh, no. No, Scott James. I am sorry. I am sorry.
我不该那样发脾气
I shouldn't have lost my temper like that.
你很聪明 斯科特·詹姆斯 太机灵了
You are so smart, Scott James, so smart.
不 我只是个笨蛋
No, I'm just a dum-dum.
不 你不是
No, no, no, you are not.
不 斯科特·詹姆斯
No, no, Scott James!
不 没事的 没事的
No, no, no, it's okay. It's okay.
这会让我感觉好一些
It'll make me feel better.
不要 离远一点 现在
No. Come on, now.
这距离就很好
It's... It's okay.
这看起来太棒了
Oh, wow. That looks amazing.
- 谢谢你的夸奖 - 你是怎么做到的
- Thank you. - How did you do that?
我以前经常编纂烹饪书 所以做这个小菜一碟
Um, I used to edit cookbooks, so it's not really a big deal.
我还有很多 你不必分给我
Wow, I have, like, so much more. You don't have to...
不 我很抱歉
No, it's... I'm sorry.
只是我们通常不会在收♥容♥所♥吃到这种食物
We just don't usually get this kind of food at the shelter.
然后这对我来说很新奇
And this... This is amazing.
这尝起来很不错
This tastes so good.
- 谢谢你 - 没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我的舌头感觉怪怪的
My tongue feels weird.
里面有一些花椒
Oh, there's some Szechuan peppers in there.
好像在口腔里嗡嗡作响似的
It's like it's buzzing.
它会烧了我吗
Um, is it going to burn me?
它还没到会引起神经系统混乱的剂量
Mm-mm. It's not hot as much as it can cause neurological confusion.
好吧 什么
Okay. What?
这真的很酷 好像在迷惑你的味蕾
It's really cool. Just, like, confuses your taste buds.
那么 它不会把我的脑袋搞坏吧
So, it's not gonna fuck with my head?
不会的
No, no. Mm-mm.
那就好
Okay.
- 这味道很奇怪 - 是啊 这是胡椒粉
- Oh, that tastes weird. - Yeah, it's the peppers.
- 我只想说 - 我想我要休息一下了
- I just said... - I think I'm gonna take a break.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
那么 我其实在想
So, I was actually thinking
让我的一个女儿今晚过来
of having one of my girls come over tonight.
太棒了 你想做什么呢
Nice, what do you wanna do?
我们要待在这里
Well, we were gonna stay here.
真酷 现在网飞上有这么多很棒的纪录片
Oh, that's cool. There are so many killer docs on Netflix right now.
是的 它们都很棒
Yeah, they are the killer.
自从你让我呆在这里
I have been catching up on so much great stuff
我一直在追很多好片子
since you've been letting me stay here.
在收♥容♥所♥里 每天都只能看美国法医档案
I mean, at the shelter, it's Forensic Filesall day, everyday.
- 糟糕透了 - 好吧 我只是有点期待
- Sucks. - Well, I was just kinda hoping
我们可以一对一的约会
we can have, like, one-on-one girl time.
是的 不 不用
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no, no.
当然 我知道该怎么上锁
Of course. I know how to do a lockout.
我该什么时候回来
Um, what's a good time for me to come back?
比如 午夜 一点
Like, midnight, one o'clock?
你要去哪
Well, where are you gonna go?
有很多地方可供选择 我可以去图书馆
Well, there's plenty of places to hand. I can go to the library,
去星巴克 我可以坐A地铁
go to Starbucks, I can take the A-train
去遥远的罗克威
out to Far Rockaway,
然后登上207号♥
and then up to 207th.
然后回到遥远的罗克威
And back out to Far Rockaway.
你以为我还在神经错乱吗
You think I'm still neurologically confused?
- 我没有 - 操 我饿了
- Yeah, I don't... - Fuck it, I'm hungry.
他妈的
Fuck it.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 你好呀 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
他今天的心情很不错
He's having a really good day today.
- 噢 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我见过比这一反转更糟糕的情况
I've seen cases worse than this turn around.
你不需要做这些的
You don't have to do that.
做什么
Do what?
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what the deal is.
他能听到你说话 你知道吗
He can hear you, you know?
那就好 他也知道是怎么回事
That's fine. He knows what the deal is too.
那好吧
Okay.
没错
Right.
即将由拉威尔签名
海莉:在我做出激烈举动前来接我
- 喂 - 最后 你还是接电♥话♥了
- Yeah? - Oh, finally. You answer.
怎么了 发生了什么事
What's wrong? What's going on?
你今天看《细节者》了吗
Have you see The Detailist today?
马克林看起来最像肯尼迪家族的人
Marklin looks like the truest form of a Kennedy.
我终于明白为什么人们会因为他买♥♥那么多东西
I get why people buy so much stuff because of him.
你打电♥话♥就为了说这个
Is this why you called?
他也太帅了吧
He's so handsome.
我是说 如果他的车爆胎了 人们就会知道他是谁了
I mean, if he got a flat tire, people would know who he was.
好吧 人们已经知道他是谁了
Okay, people already know who he is.
很诡异 对吧
So weird, right?
一分钟前我们都在CB2工作
One minute we're all working at CB2,
下一分钟他就出名了
the next minute he's famous.
我们住在纽约 他不开车
We live in New York. He doesn't drive.
你知道我的意思 他是那种类型的人
You know what I mean. He's that type of person.
我今晚带着酒 你想让我什么时候过来
I got wine for tonight. What time do you want me to come over?
还有其他人来吗 我还可以做个披萨
And is anyone else coming? Also, I could make a pizza.
- 如果你愿意吃的话 - 你还在忙吗
- If you're eating that. - Are you still doing points?
我可以做一个花菜底的
I could do a cauliflower crust.
嗯 是的 我还在忙
Uh, yes, I'm still doing points.
我今晚真的很想出去
And I really want to go out tonight.
凯姆 你说过我们会看
Cam, you said we were gonna watch
梅内德斯兄弟纪念日的
the Menendez Brothers anniversary thing.
这是唯一能让我在这可怕的一周里撑着活下去的东西
It's the only thing that's kept me breathing this horrible week.
好吧 我会把它录下来 我真的要出去
Well, I'll DVR it. I just really need to get out.
你听起来很奇怪 发生了什么事
You sound weird. What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
- 你自己一个人吗 - 是啊 不然还有谁会在这呢
- Are you alone? - Yeah, who would be here?
任意数量的陌生男人
Any number of strange men.
拜托 姑娘 我不会的
Please, girl. I can't.
等会儿见
I'll see you later.
天啊 这外面太热了
God, it's hot out.
你有匹配的东西吗
Do you have any matches?
有的 在某个地方
Uh-huh, yeah, somewhere.
架子上的打火机
Lighter on the shelf.
等等 你要它做什么
Wait, what do you need it for?
天啊 你生日是今天
Oh, my God. Your birthday's today?
斯科特·詹姆斯 我很抱歉 我完全忘记了
Scott James, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot.
没关系
It's okay.
不 等等 你别吹它
No, no, wait. You can't just blow it out.
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Um, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐 亲爱的斯科特·詹姆斯 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Scott James. Happy Birthday to you.
- 这太正式了 - 有什么正式的
- It's official. - What's official?
我现在是一个成年人了
I'm an adult now.
杯子蛋糕
电影精选列表