I think I love Karl more than Adam.
爱一个不在身边的人总是很容易的
It's always easy to love someone who's unavailable.
相信我
Trust me.
别捏造你的过去 好吗
Don't curate your past, okay?
卡尔和我只是在某种程度上合得来
Karl and I just fit together, somehow.
比亚当还志趣相投
More than Adam.
我注定单身
I should just be single.
也许
Maybe.
- 真的吗 - 我他妈不知道
- Really? - I don't fucking know.
为什么每个人都认为我对生活有奇妙的回答
Why does everyone think I have the magical answers to life
就像他们对人际关系有特殊处理一样
as they pertain to relationships?
为什么那么说
Why is that?
该死 我他妈不知道 你真是弄得一团糟
Goddamn, I fucking don't. You're a mess.
是 我真是太不爱干净了
I am. I am so messy.
- 我需要一把扫帚 - 我真的太不整洁了
- I need a broom. - I am so messy.
- 我也是 - 该死
- So am I. - Oh, shit!
亚当
Adam.
你要翻阅每一本书吗
You gonna go through every single book?
好吧 这里面的有些书上面有笔记
Well, some of them had notes in them.
看
See?
亲爱的
Honey.
这叫做情感切割
This is called emotional cutting.
结束了
It's closure.
把那个给我
Give me that.
亚当 我无法想象没有太阳或没有你的日子
"Adam, I can't imagine a day without the sun, or without you."
- 快来看 - 这真甜蜜
- Come on. - It's sweet.
都是废话 把它扔了
If you like crap. Toss it.
扔掉 快点 把它扔了
Toss it. Come on, toss it!
- 我会的 - 我把我的烧毁了
- I will. - I burned mine.
这感觉很棒
This feels good.
这个怎么处置呢
What about this?
二手货
Uh, Goodwill.
我在易趣上花了40块钱买♥♥的
I got it for, like, 40 bucks on eBay.
或者留着吧 我也不知道
Or keep it, or keep it, I don't know.
不要 不要
No, no, no.
我们得继续生活 好吗 该放手了
We're moving on, okay? Gotta let it go.
天啊 怎么那么多废话
God, there's so much shit.
马克林是对的 就像是另一个时代的博物馆
Marklin was right. It's like a museum to another time.
你想要卖♥♥掉房♥子
You wanted to sell the house,
没人想买♥♥ 现在他们想买♥♥了 所以你的任务完成了
no one wanted to buy it, now they did, and so, you're done.
讽刺的是 现在我终于做到了 已经太晚了
It's ironic that now that I've finally done it, it's too late.
听我说 现在还不算太晚 因为房♥子没卖♥♥
Listen to me, it's not too late because the house wasn't sold.
说太晚了是因为他和你一样 都已经陷进去了
It's too late because he's just as stuck as you are
他太固执了不肯承认 好吗
and he's too stubborn to admit it, okay?
马克林是卡尔唯一一个希望帮他结束生命的人
Marklin is the only person Karl had to fucking pull the fucking plug?
他没有帮他拔掉氧气面罩
He's not pulling the plug.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
快点 亚当 快他妈的疯起来吧
Come on, Adam, get mad for fuck's sake!
我疯了 我和他分手了
I am mad. I broke up with him.
好吧 如果这叫发疯 我想看到更猛烈的
Okay, if this is mad, I'd like to see furious.
我已经处于暴怒之中了
I am furious.
- 拜托 - 我已经很愤怒了 好吗
- Please! - I am, okay?
- 神啊 - 你需要我揍你吗 因为我会揍你的
- God! - Do you need me to smack you? 'Cause I will.
- 不要 - 我会的
- No. - 'Cause I will.
天哪 这感觉真好
My God, that felt so good.
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
我们再砸碎一点东西吧 再砸碎一点东西
Let's break some more shit. Let's break some more shit.
把那些都弄烂
Get all that shit.
- 他们太丑了 - 是的 给我天鹅 还有猫头鹰
- They're so ugly. - Yes, get the swan, get the owl.
- 好的 没问题 - 还有那只小马
- Okay, all right. - Get that tiny horse.
我开始有点担心了
I am starting to get a little bit worried.
- 我们走吧 我们会做大的 - 嗯
- Let's go. We're gonna get big. - Huh?
天哪
Oh, God!
这感觉太好了
That felt really good.
这次会是更猛烈的碰撞 准备好了吗
Oh, my God. This one's going to be a bigger crash, ready?
当然
Oh, yes!
继续 我还没尽兴
Keep going. I'm not done.
- 这很有趣 - 对
- Oh, this is fun. - Yes.
不 你不想...
No, you don't want to...
对不起 我想留着这个
Sorry, I want to keep this.
天哪 是的 查理·布朗
Oh, God, yes. Charlie Brown.
我不能呼吸了 我要窒息了
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
这感觉不错
Oh, that felt good.
你抓住我了
You got me.
天啊
Oh, God.
最后一个
Last one.
就像是囤积者
It's like on Hoarders.
我们都得摆脱自己囤积的一部分东西
We all have to get rid of parts of ourselves.
这才叫成长
It's called growth.
我不是囤积者
I'm not a hoarder.
好吧 你有足够的空间可以让你有一种
Well, you have the luxury of space which gives the illusion
没有囤积很多垃圾的错觉
of not holding on to a bunch of crap.
我该何去何从
Where am I gonna go?
如果我知道我们要分开
If I had known we were going to split up,
我会一直守在这里的
I would have held onto this place.
你现在是和我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
脱胎换骨的亚当
New Adam.
而不是那个老旧陈腐的亚当
Not old Adam.
来吧
Come on.
拜托 你得向我保证我们都是...
Come on, you gotta promise me that we're both...
我们都只会继续前进
We're both only going to move forward.
我保证
I promise.
是吗
Yeah?
很好
Good.
向前看吧
Forward.
- 嘿 爸爸 对不起我迟到了 - 亚当
- Hey, Dad. Sorry I'm late. - Adam.
很好 你看起来棒极了
Okay. You look fabulous.
谢谢您 您也是
Thank you. You too.
你的继母 好像还不错
Well, your stepmom, okay?
她带着我骑自行车
She's got me riding the bicycle,
给房♥子涂鸦
painting the house,
甚至还做了点园艺
even doing a little gardening, okay?
我擅长园艺
I got my green thumb.
但愿你的手腕不要软弱无力
Hopefully not a limp wrist.
这是我儿子亚当 怎么样 一个著名的艺术家
This is my son, Adam, okay? The famous artist.
- 你需要什么 - 早安
- What can I get you? - Ah! Top of the morning to you.
这是一家意大利餐馆 爸爸
It's an Italian restaurant, Dad.
- 来一罐无糖可乐 - 无糖可乐
- Just a Diet Coke, please. - A Diet Coke?
- 先生 - 我很好
- Sir? - I'm good.
- 你需要一点时间独处吗 - 是的 谢谢
- You need a moment? - Yes, please. Thank you.
我得教训约翰
I got to hit the John.
喝了很多水 到处乱跑
Been drinking a lot of water. All this running around.
好吧
Okay.
马克林 我们可以谈谈吗
我发誓 城里的厕所
I swear, the bathrooms in the city
正变得越来越小
are getting smaller.
我在广播城清下水道的时候
Back when I did the plumbing at Radio City, okay,
那里一整面墙都是厕所
there were walls of toilets.
那么多厕所 意味着你永远都不用等
Walls. You never had to wait.
这是餐厅 不是音乐厅
This is a restaurant, not a concert hall.
是的
Yeah.
你的画怎么样 马克林怎么样
How's the painting? How's Marklin?
你知道 他们在我们当地的报纸上对他进行了报道
You know, they profiled him in our local paper.
他们还提到了你
They mentioned you,
但他们没说任何关于你的艺术的事情
but they didn't say anything about your art.
爸爸
Dad...
马克林和我
Marklin and I...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我跟你说过我儿子 一个著名的艺术家 对吧
I told you about my son, the famous artist, right?
是的 你说过
Yes, you did.
电影精选列表