Yeah, let me just check nothing is on fire first.
从来没有着火过
Nothing's ever on fire.
- 这是工作 - 你确定吗
- This is work. - Are you sure about that?
你为什么这么激动
Why are you getting so worked up?
一直不断地打扰我们
It's just the constant interruptions. Always.
无论是我们在家 还是出门的时候
It's when we're home, when we're out,
你记录下了每一个瞬间
you documenting every single moment.
这就是工作呀 就是我的工作
This is work. It's my job.
这就是我工作的目的
It's what I work for.
好吧
Yeah, well...
想回来吗
Wanna come back?
我以为我们在这里会合
Thought we were connecting here.
你欠我一次按♥摩♥
You owe me a massage.
放松
Relax.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么总是这么艰难呢
Why is it so hard all the time?
五年了
Five years.
我猜有了
I guess.
有些人结婚了
Some people get married.
有些人外出漂泊
Or get out.
要么拉屎 要么滚蛋
Shit or get off the pot.
没错
Yeah.
也许现在是时候了
Maybe it's time.
为了什么
For what?
不敢相信
Can't believe it.
差不多15年了
Almost 15 years.
我觉得很麻木
I feel so numb.
这太他妈老套了
Oh, it's so fucking cliche.
是的 他依然是他
Oh, yeah, he is who he is.
她年轻 性感
She's young, hot,
有生育能力 不太聪明
of childbearing years, not very smart.
你确定这不像是短♥信♥调情
You're sure it's not like a text flirtation?
我他妈才不管呢 都是一样的
I don't fucking care. It's the same thing.
好吧 没事 我是说 它可能是没有恶意的
Okay, come on. I mean, it could be harmless.
天知道马克林的手♥机♥里每天都会传来什么东西
God knows what comes through Marklin's phone on a daily basis.
这怎么能没把你逼疯呢 我真不明白
How that doesn't drive you insane is just, it's beyond me.
确实是这样 但又有些不一样
It does, but it's different.
有什么不一样呢
How is it different?
没有什么不同 怎么 因为你们是两个男的
It's not different. What, because you're two men?
我是说 什么 没有单独的同性恋规定 是吗
I mean, what, there aren't separate gay rules, are there?
好像确实有一些
There sort of are.
我的意思是 等等 你想要更强壮吗
What I mean... Wait, do you want something stronger?
- 是的 拜托了 -好的
- Yes, please. - Okay.
我的意思是 男人就是男人
What I mean is that, you know, men... men are men.
我们更容易区分事物
And we separate things easier.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
我的意思是 你从来没有吃过醋
I mean, you never get jealous.
好吧 当然 但是
Well, of course, I do, but it's like...
你知道 从上下文来看 这不是什么大问题
You know, in context, it's just not a huge deal.
性就是性 亲密就是亲密
Sex is sex, intimacy is intimacy.
我甚至都不相信
And I don't even believe that.
谁他妈的知道
Who the fuck knows?
我们是夫妻 所以我不是专家
We're in couple's, so I'm no expert.
- 从什么时候开始 - 从...我不知道
- Since when? - Ah, since, I don't know.
从我们一直在想念彼此的时候
Since we just keep missing each other.
你想知道那个人的名字吗
You want the name of the guy?
我不想去咨♥询♥
Oh, I'm not going to counseling.
来吧 你不能白白浪费掉15年
Oh, come on. You can't throw away 15 years.
如果你们做不到 那...
If you guys can't do it, then...
当我发现的时候已经柳暗花明了
Everything became just very clear when I found out about it.
当我发现的时候 我就知道了
When I found out about it, I knew.
有一段时间 我只是...
For a while now, I just...
我选择忽视
I chose to ignore it.
我想你已经妥协了
I guess you made compromises.
总得有一个人做出妥协
One makes compromises.
一个人选择愚弄自己
One chooses to fool oneself.
我是说
I mean...
你告诉你的朋友 我在和这只野狗约会
You tell your friends, "I'm dating this dingo,
但你知道的 放心吧 他不会太过嚣张的
but you know, don't worry, he's not too dingoey."
然后有一天你回到家 他却在吃宝宝
And then you come home one day and he is eating the babies,
因为他是只该死的野狗 这就是野狗的本性
'cause he's a fucking dingo and that's what dingoes do.
他们吃宝宝
They eat the babies.
- 而你甚至不喜欢孩子 - 我不是 不
- And you don't even like kids. - I don't, no.
拉维拉终于画出了一些有趣的东西
Finally, Ravella is painting something interesting.
不 那是...
Oh, no. That's...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别把它翻过去
Don't turn it around.
没什么可看的 那是...
It's nothing to see, it's...
那是你原创的
That's yours.
是的 这只是个想法
Yeah, it's just an idea.
这真的很不错 亚当
It's really good, Adam.
一点也不
Not at all.
这比你为拉维拉画的那些蹩脚货好多了
It's much better than that crap you usually paint for Ravella.
是啊 如果她能在我的画上签个名就好了
Yeah, if only she would sign one of my paintings.
你不需要她给你签名
You don't need her.
我爱这幅画
I love it.
我发誓 那辆卡车在跟踪我
I swear that truck is following me.
再往前走一点
Just a little further.
- 好了 转弯 - 这是什么
- Okay, turn. - What is it?
坐下
Sit.
我是说
I mean...
除非这儿有彩罐 否则戴着眼罩真的有必要吗
unless there's a pinata, is the blindfold really necessary?
当然有 嘘 摘下来吧
Yes, shh! Take it off.
惊喜
Surprise!
这是什么
What is this?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是有一些事情想和你谈谈
I just got some things I want to talk with you about.
致五年前我在这条长凳上
To the man I met on this very bench
遇到的那个人
five years ago.
你改变了我的生活 我非常幸运
You have changed my life. I'm very lucky.
- 我们吃饭吧 我太饿了 - 好的
- Let's eat. I'm starving. - Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在把它掰成小块
I'm just making smaller bites.
给小白鼠吃吗
For the rats?
所以呢
So?
你刚才说你有些事想跟我谈谈
You said you had some things you wanted to talk about.
是的
Yes.
你怎么想
What do you think?
想什么
About what?
住在这里
Living here.
我起初是想跟你谈这个问题的 但是
I wanted to talk to you about it first, but,
我已经向房♥主开出条件了
I already made an offer.
我们是不是要讨论一下
Were we gonna discuss it?
没错 我们现在不就正在讨论嘛
Yeah, we're discussing it now.
他们还没接受呢
They haven't accepted yet.
我只是觉得我在现在的情况下
I just don't think I can really swing buying an apartment
买♥♥不到公♥寓♥
at the moment.
你知道
It's just, you know...
如果你摆脱了房♥子里的麻烦事
If you got rid of that albatross of a house,
你就会有一些钱 我们就能从地下室出来
you'll have some money, we'll get out of the basement.
这两年来我一直在努力
I've been trying to for the last two years.
我知道 两年来 我已经很有耐心了
I know. Two years. I've been very patient.
- 这真的是耐心吗 - 还有大方
- This is really patient? - And generous.
我好像记得当你在CB2赚12块钱一小时的时候
I seem to remember I was pretty patient and generous
我也很有耐心 也很大方
when you were making 12 bucks an hour at CB2.
这不是钱的问题 亚当
It's not about the money, Adam.
如果你愿意 我有足够的钱支撑我们俩的生活
I have plenty of money for both of us if you'd just let me.
这是关于我们的事
It's about us.
我们不用要孩子 只有我们
电影精选列表