然后你就会想念他们的 麦克
And you're gonna miss 'em, Mike.
游戏就结束了 老爹
And that game will be over, Dad.
♪ 我经常回来 ♪
♪ I'm always gonna go back ♪
♪ 回来 回来 ♪
♪ Go back, go back ♪
加里
Gary.
想再来一个吗 麦克
Want another one, Mike?
不了 不了
I'm good. Good.
明天见 麦克
See you tomorrow, Mike.
上帝 求你保佑我
God, just asking you, watch over me and keep me safe out there,
请您尽所能的
and help me perform to the best of my
让我得以全力发挥 不负您的青睐
abilities in a way that honors you.
不管你计划什么 我相信你能做我的后盾
Whatever is part of your plan, I trust that you've got my back.
大卫
Dave.
-迈克尔 -大卫 你干什么呢
- Amen. - Dave. What are you doing, man?
都出来热身了 赛前常规
Everyone's out there warming up. Just a pregame routine.
他来看你了么 我们走吧
Is he gonna stretch for you too? Let's get out there, man.
走吧 我一会儿去
All right. Let's go! I'll be right there after a minute.
欢迎回来 各位粉丝们
Welcome back, Rebel fans, to
欢迎参加3A区田径锦标赛
the 3A Area track and field championships.
男子400米将要开始
Getting ready to start is the Boys' 400 Meter
前贝瑟默市四分卫大卫 特鲁特
where former Bessemer quarterback David Truett
已从职业生涯结束的头部受伤中恢复过来
has fought his way back from a career-ending head injur
作为黑♥马♥来挑战400米
to challenge as the dark horse in this new arena.
-很高兴见到你 教练 -很高兴见到你
- Hey, good to see you, Coach. - Good to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you, Coach. - Good to see you, now.
祝好 谢谢
All right. Good luck to you. Thank you.
嘿 特鲁特
Hey, Truett.
兄弟 那衣服多大号♥ XS么
What size is that shirt, man? Extra small?
加油
You got this, all right?
加油
You got this.
特鲁特在第五道跑
Truett will be running in lane five,
挨着上届冠军
and right next to last year's area
贾斯汀·努尔在第四道
champ, Justin Nole, in lane four.
运动员们 上起跑器
Runners, on your mark.
准备
Set!
加油 大卫
Come on, Dave!
加油 兄弟 加速加速
There you go, bud. Keep it up! Keep it up!
不要眨眼 只需一圈
Don't blink. Just one lap, folks.
努尔快速领先
Nole is out to a quick lead.
天哪 我的心脏承受不住
Oh, my Lord. My heart can't take this.
在两圈之后的直道上
There's not much separation as they come
他们之间没有相差很多
out of turn two down the backstretch.
他们并驾齐驱 努尔有领先优势
They're neck and neck. It's Nole in the lead.
加油 你可以的
Come on, man. You got this.
在快接近最后一圈的时候特鲁特抢到第三名
Truett pulls into third as we round out of the last turn. Yes!
加油啊 快跑
Come on, Truett! Dave, move!
他们来到了前面的直道上
Here they come down the front stretch. Come on, boy.
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
冲呀 冲呀 加油 加油
Go, go, go! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
调整一下 大卫
Kick that into gear, Dave!
选手们太接近了 我们暂时无法给出结果 多么精彩的决赛
And it's too close to call! What a finish!
我们需要等一下裁判的确认
We're gonna have to wait from confirmation from the judges.
特鲁特赢了
And Truett wins it with a 49! Yeah!
他是新的3A田径赛的冠军
He's your new 3A area... Yes.
新的田径冠军
track and field champion.
谢谢你 教练
Thank you, Coach.
祝贺你孩子 太棒了
Congratulations, son. Are you kidding me?
信仰是一件很美妙的东西 阿门
Faith is a beautiful thing, isn't it? Amen.
不是吗 是的
Isn't it a beautiful thing? It is.
如果你不信任你的橄榄球教练
If you don't believe and have faith in your football coach,
你是不会听他的话的 是吧
you're not gonna listen to him, are you?
是的
No.
你对他没有信仰
You don't have faith in him.
但是如果他让你出去
But if he tells you to get out and
花上经历 做上练习
put in the work, and do the exercises,
你是不会花那些精力的
and you don't put in that work,
你也不会赢很多的比赛 是吧
you're not gonna win a lot of games, are you?
是的
No.
信仰是很美妙的 是的
Faith is beautiful. Yes, it is.
有信仰同时也有行动 这是我们需要做的
Faith with action. That's our homework.
这是我们所有人都要做的 是吧
That's all of our homework, isn't it?
把那份信仰深藏于心 拿出行动来
Take that faith in your heart. Put it into action.
-大家一起说迈克尔 -迈克尔
- Can I get an amen? - Amen!
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 先生 很棒的布道
Thank you, sir. Great sermon.
谢谢
Thank you.
漂亮
Nice.
待会儿见
See you later.
很开心能在这里见到你 波普
It's good to see you here, Pop.
是的
Yeah.
我在考虑做一些改变
I'm thinking about making some changes.
加上 我在周日也没有其他更好事情做
Plus, I don't have anything better to do on Sunday, so...
你一直不说和金吉尔的事情进展如何
You never told me how things went with Ginger.
那是因为我还没有想清楚
Well, that's because I haven't quite figured it out yet.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不
Nope.
那你要怎么办
What'd you do?
我要怎么办
What'd I do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
你毁了你自己的恋情 你是知道的
You sabotage your own relationships. You know that.
不 我没有
Oh, no, I don't.
看
Look,
你不会想等太久然后失去她的
you just don't want to wait too long and lose her, man.
也许我就是想失去她 我承认
Maybe I do. I'll admit, man, I guess I
我猜有一些事情我可以做 但是
have some things I can work on, but...
我们都有
we all do.
你比别人要多做一些
Well, you have a little more than others.
如果我让她走了 我就是个傻瓜吧
If I let her go, I'm an idiot, aren't I?
我就当这是个反问句
I'm gonna assume that's a rhetorical question?
别说了 来吧 我们走吧
Shut up. Come on, let's go.
在州赛之前最后一个比赛 就在这周末
One last race before State this weekend.
失败的人要洗盘子哟 好的
Loser does the dishes. All right.
澄清一下 是的 你就是个傻瓜
And for clarification, yes, you are an idiot.
♪ 我看到一个世界 ♪
♪ I see a world ♪
♪ 一个自己运转的世界 ♪
♪ A world turning in On itself ♪
♪ 我们就像 ♪
♪ Are we just like ♪
♪ 在夜间奔跑的饿狼 ♪
♪ Hungry wolves howling In the night? ♪
♪ 今晚需要音乐♪
♪ I don't want No music tonight ♪
♪ 我们可以继续 ♪
♪ Can we go on ♪
♪ 像之前一样吗 ♪
♪ Like it once was? ♪
♪ 每次我听到另一个故事 ♪
♪ Every time I hear another story ♪
♪ 关于一个掉了头的可怜男孩 ♪
♪ Of the poor boy Lost his head ♪
♪ 每个人自己都有点疯狂 ♪
♪ Everybody feels A little crazy ♪
♪ 但是我们都带着这点疯狂继续生活 ♪
♪ But we go on living with it ♪
♪ 是的 他们带着疯狂继续生活 ♪
♪ Yeah, they go on Living with it ♪
♪ 我们可以继续吗 ♪
♪ Can we go on ♪
♪ 和之前一样 ♪
♪ Like it once was? ♪
得了吧 洗盘子哟
Come on! Dishes.
不要 都是你的
No. All you, baby.
你还是要洗盘子哟
You're still doing the dishes.
我会告诉他明天把东西带到143房♥间
Yeah, and I will let him know to bring it to Room 143 tomorrow.
当然
Absolutely.
谢谢
Um, you got it. Thanks.
你好 你好
Hi. Hi.
大多数男生会带着花道歉
Most guys would say sorry with flowers.
是 但是我知道没有那么肤浅
Yeah, well, I know you're not superficial like that.
你走运了
Well, you got lucky.
我是走运了
I did get lucky.
然而我搞砸了
And I blew it.
听着 金吉尔 我很抱歉 好吗
Look, Ginger. I'm sorry. All right?