嘿 我到处找你呢
Hey, I've been looking for you.
-对了 -怎么了
- Yeah. - Uh...
我在躲教练
Been trying to steer clear of Coach.
你是不舒服
Are you sick?
还是紧张啊
Are you nervous?
你觉得他会来这吗
You think he's here?
-爸爸不会 -我不关心他
- Dad doesn't... - I don't care about Dad.
我说的是佛罗里达来的球探
I'm talking about the Florida scout.
为什么佛罗里达的球探会来这里
Why would there be a Florida scout here?
因为另个队里那个叫詹金斯的
'Cause that Jenkins kid from the other team,
他的爸爸是加图尔的球探
his dad's a Gator scout.
如果他能来 会是我被发掘的唯一机会
If he's here, this could be my only chance to be seen.
大卫 你知道吗 这是个机会
Dave, this is... this is it.
你将是场上最棒的球员
You're going to be the best player out there and you know it.
不管有没有人看这场球赛都是如此
It doesn't matter if there's no one there to watch it.
加油
Yeah!
来吧 守住前锋啊 大兄弟
All right, boys. Keep that front line, baby.
加油 我们是一个队伍的啊
Come on, now, is this a team or what?
来吧 你们准备好打败他们了吗
Come on. You ready to break this thing down?
我们一定会赢的
We got the beat!
把他们踩在我们脚下
It's in our feet!
让他屁滚尿流
It's everywhere!
我们就是牛逼
But we got it!
除非他们求饶
Unless they treat it!
我们是最棒的
That we're the best!
强强相对
The mighty Rebels!
-特鲁特 带我们赢 -当然 教练
- Come on, Truett, break this thing down for me! - Yes, sir, Coach!
加油 开始了
Come on. It's on! It's on!
加油 必胜
Come on, now! Come on, now! Come on, now! Come on, now!
加油 出发
Come on, now! Come on, now! Let's go.
特鲁特 我知道你一定会带我们赢的
Truett. I know you didn't forget how to break this team down.
倒数三下 一 二 三 喔哦
Goose call on three! One, two, three! Hoo!
一 二 三 喔哦
One, two, three! Hoo!
一 二 三 喔哦
One, two, three! Hoo!
♪ 你无法阻止我 ♪
♪ You can't stop me! ♪
♪ 不能在停止也不会停止 刹车在哪 ♪
♪ Can't stop, won't stop. Where the brakes at? ♪
♪ 我给了他们喜欢的流行乐 ♪
♪ I give 'em that diddy pop Like take♪
♪ 拿去 拿去 拿去 ♪
♪ that, take that Take that, take that ♪
-再下一城 -说得对
- Get used to it! - That's right.
♪ 对于说唱的信念 我言出必行 ♪
♪ I'm-a do that ASAP Throw my faith in rap ♪
去断球 断球
All break. Break!
他就在那啊
He's right there!
♪ 你对我说的一切我都会 ♪
♪ Everything you put in my ear I'll be♪
♪ 像他们这样生活 ♪
♪living like woulda Shoulda, coulda ♪
♪ 恐惧却不是真想让我瘫痪 ♪
♪ I'll be paralyzed by fear Huh, ain't that the truth ♪
♪ 我只有两个选择去做 ♪
♪ I quit the only way I lose I got two choices ♪
♪ 当我做出选择时 或前进或迟疑 ♪
♪ When I do this Make moves or make excuses ♪
♪ 如果你懂我的话 心领神会 ♪
♪ Huh, if you know Who I'm talkin' 'bout Then you got me ♪
♪ 我最大的敌人就是我自己 ♪
♪ My biggest enemy is me ♪
摇一摇 来吧
Shake it! Come on, baby!
太棒啦
Yeah!
我们做到了
We did it!
特鲁特 今晚你要给我几次触地得分
How many touchdowns you gonna give me tonight, Truett?
越多越好
As many as they let me.
加油 特鲁特 你可以的 兄弟
Come on, Truett! Yeah, man!
上 上 上 上
Go, go, go, go!
♪ 我说如果我不能阻止我 ♪
♪ I said if I cannot stop me♪
♪ 你就永远无法阻止我 ♪
♪Then you'll never stop me♪
他拿到球啦
He's going home!
天哪
Yeah!
♪ 你无法阻止我 ♪
♪ You can't stop me ♪
好样的 非常好 特别好
Good game, good game, good game.
教练 教练
Hey, Coach. Coach!
教练
Coach!
你有看见佛罗里达的教练来过么
Did you see that Florida coach out there?
没有 我没看见
No, I didn't see one.
真的吗 他带着一顶加图尔的帽子
Really? I mean, he was wearing a Gators hat.
你确定你没看到他吗
You sure you didn't see him?
听着 如果你想成名
Look, you want to get noticed,
就带领队伍打进全国赛去
you take this team to State.
每个厉害的球探都会现身于季后赛
All right. Every D1 scout will be at the playoffs.
那个时候你才会被注意到
That's how you get seen.
知道了
Yes, sir.
今晚你表现很好 特鲁特
Great game tonight, Truett.
你是我第一个见到触地得分四次的人
You're the first person I've seen to score four touchdowns...
兄弟 是五次
Five touchdowns, man.
五次得分 可还是破你防线了
Five touchdowns, and still look like someone ran over your dog.
大卫 那个球探就在那
Dave, that scout was here,
他走的时候什么都没说
and he left without saying a word.
可能是因为我那个失误
It was probably 'cause of that fumble.
可我们还是赢了 对吧
We still won, right?
听到没 我要回家
Hey, hey, hey. Go home.
扎克 扎克 喂
Zach, Zach. Hey.
我想和你还有你哥谈些事
I wanna talk to you and your brother about something.
能让我进来吗
Will you let me in?
你已经不住这里了 走吧
You don't live here anymore. You need to go.
让我进来
You let me in.
离我的门廊远点
Get off my porch.
让我进来
Let me in.
扎克 这可是我的门廊
Zach, you know that it's my porch.
这不是你的
It's not your porch.
你已经不住在这里了 死酒鬼
You don't live here anymore, you drunk!
-让我进来 -别敲了
- Let me in. - Stop.
我给你三秒钟打开这扇门
I'm gonna give you three seconds to open up this door.
一
One...
二
Two...
你觉得我不敢吗
You don't think I will?
离我的门廊远点
Get off my porch.
很高兴见到你 我的儿子
It's good seeing you, son.
这些人急着去哪里呢
Where are all these folks going in such a hurry?
有些人从这条路去洛杉矶
Well, the ones using this road are going to Los Angeles.
自出生以来我就没见过那么多车
That is more automobiles than I've ever seen in all my born days.
速度也太快啦
Going so fast.
真开心和他们走的是同一条路
Sure is good they's going the same way.
是的呢 女士
Yes, ma'am.
如果他们其中一个不靠谱
'Cause if one of them rascals
决定掉头回去
decides to turn around and head back,
那肯定会非常混乱
there's gonna be an awful mess.
-你在这干嘛呢 -天啊
- What are you doing out here? - Jesus.
-睡不着 -球棍怎么在这
- Couldn't sleep. - The bat?
谁知道洋基队的球探什么时候来
You never know when a scout for the Yankees might pop by.
拜托 他们可是丛林的野狼
What? There are coyotes, man.
我那是在救你让你不被吃掉
I was trying to save you from getting eaten.
你怎么会在这儿
Shouldn't you be going?
怎么了 你想和我一起吗
Why? You want to come with me?
睡觉对我来说简单点
I want to sleep, which'll be a lot easier
当你不和我说话的时候更简单
when you're not here trying to talk to me.
好吧 那等会见
All right, I'll see you later.
好的
Okay.
♪ 再见呀 再见呀 ♪
♪ Good-bye, good-bye ♪
好的 猛♥男♥ 看看他肌肉
All right, muscles. Look at him.
离开板凳 多走一走
Hit that bench. You've been benching.
大卫 很高兴见到你
Dave. Wonderful seeing you.
-非常感谢您 -别客气
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
帮我给你的弟弟带个好
Listen, I want you to tell your brother that I said hey.
我试着让他过来
I'm trying to get him back down here
这样你就可以亲自告诉他了
so you can tell him yourself.
我们都在努力 扎克也是
We're all works in progress. Zach's a work in progress.
当然 谢谢您神父 再见
He sure is. Thank you, Pastor. Have a nice day.
再见
Yes, sir.