我简直是个混♥蛋♥
I was such a jerk to you.
我知道这一点
And I know that, and...
我觉得我是因为害怕而变得非常警惕
I think I just got defensive because I was scared.
我现在在和很多不同的事情作斗争
I'm just struggling with a lot of different things right now.
很困扰 但这不是一个借口
And it's confusing, and that's no excuse.
但是我知道 我不想阻碍我和你的关系
But I know that I don't want those things to keep me from you.
因为你是在很长很长的一段时间中
Because you're the best thing that's happened to me
我生命里发生过的最美好的事情
in a really, really long time.
扎克
Zach.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们有很多需要谈的 你确实伤到了我
We have a lot that we need to talk about. You really hurt me.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是不想失去你
I just don't want to lose you.
所以我想着我应该来向你求和 你知道的
So I thought I'd bring you a peace offering, you know.
做的好
Nice touch.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
来吧
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 当暴风来临 ♪
♪ When the storm comes ♪
♪ 你会拒绝下雨吗 ♪
♪ Will you reject the rain? ♪
和小孩一样的信仰 是吧
A childlike faith, huh?
你欺瞒了我
You stacked the cards against me,
然后你期望我相信你
and then you expect me... to just believe in you.
我已经不再是一个小孩了
Well, I'm not a kid anymore.
不是那么容易的 你在和谁讲话吗
It's not that easy. You talking to somebody?
不 我只是在思考
Uh... No. I'm just thinking.
只是思考
Just thinking.
巧克力在哪里
Where's the chocolate?
我们没有多的了
We don't have any.
如果我们没有巧克力
How are we gonna have s'mores
我们怎么做烤棉花糖巧克力夹芯饼呢
if we don't have chocolate, dude?
我想我们就只吃棉花糖好了
I guess we're just gonna have marshmallows and Dew.
行啊 也不差
All right, I can dig it.
你今天可以动了 你的膝盖怎么样了
You were moving today. How's the knee feeling?
好到可以把你烤了
Good enough to smoke you. Yeah.
开玩笑的 感觉很棒
No, it's feeling good, man.
我的意思 百分百恢复了
I mean, it's 100%.
-我猜它起作用了 -什么起作用了
-Then I guess it worked. -What worked?
这段时间我一直在训练你
I've been training you this whole time.
你刚刚说你的膝盖完全恢复了
You said your knee was back to 100%.
你已经准备好重回赛场了
You're ready to get back on the field.
-重回赛场 -是的
-Back on the field? -Yeah.
大卫 赛季已经结束了 我怎么重回赛场
Dave, the season's over. How am I gonna do that?
没关系 我会去州赛的 而且我也会赢的
It doesn't matter. I'm gonna go to State, and I'm gonna win.
谁会把奖学金给一个州赛冠军
Who's not gonna give a scholarship to the State champ?
不管我去哪里 你一定要和我一起
You're gonna come with me wherever I go.
你明年一定要进队
You're gonna walk onto the team next year.
那之后 你就可以拿到橄榄球的奖学金
And then, after that, you can get a scholarship for football.
但是我们要离开这儿
But we're gonna get out of here.
计划就是这样的
That's the plan.
你说的太简单
You make it sound pretty easy.
我相信这个计划能成功
Yeah, well... I believe in the plan.
我也相信你
And I believe in you.
大卫
Dave?
大卫
Dave.
会没事的 兄弟 放松
You're good, bud. Easy.
放松 加油 你会没事的
Easy. Easy. Come on. Come on. You're good. You're good.
好的
All right.
我马上打911 我马上回来
I'm gonna call 911, all right, man? I'm gonna be right back.
医生说什么
What'd the doctor say?
他说我有多次癫痫发作
He said I had a series of four grand mal seizures.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以呢 这是什么意思
So, what does that mean then?
你还好吗 这是正常的吗
Are you okay? Is that normal?
因为我看到的一点都不正常
'Cause what I saw wasn't normal, man.
你的眼睛和我之前
Your eyes were different than I'd ever
看到的都不一样 那不是你
seen 'em before. That was not you.
现在有人照顾我了
I'm in good hands now.
谢谢你陪着我
Thank you for being there for me.
应该的
Yeah. Of course, man.
你会在这里待多久
How long are you gonna be here?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
好的 你在这里多久我就在这里多久
Okay. Well, I'm gonna be here as long as you're here.
我要跑回家一趟 拿一些衣服和用具
So I'm gonna run home, I'm gonna grab some clothes and stuff.
一个小时就回来 需要我帮你拿什么吗
I'll be back in about an hour. Is there anything I can get you?
有一件事情你可以帮我做
There's really only one thing you can do for me.
什么
What's that?
你可以帮我把便盆倒了吗
Could you dump my bedpan?
已经很满了
It's really full.
好吧
Uh... yeah.
在哪里 在那边吗
Yeah, that's... Where is it? Is it over there?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
是的
Yeah.
这一点都不搞笑 抱歉
That's not very funny. I'm sorry.
老实说 为我祈祷吧
Honestly, just pray for me.
这是我需要你做的唯一的事情
That's all I need you to do.
好的 我会做的
Yeah, I'll do that.
这是他计划的一部分 你是这么觉得的吧
It's all a part of his plan, right? That's what you'd say?
我不可以告诉你我知道他的计划是什么
I can't tell you that I know what his plan is,
但是我的确知道一切都会变好
but I do know that all things work for good.
当然
Of course.
一切都会变好的
All things work for good 'cause so many
因为我人生中已经发生了很多美好的事情
good things have happened in my life.
来这边 坐在这里
Come here. Come. Sit down here.
二十一岁时 医生在我的卵巢发现了肿瘤
When I was 21, doctors found tumors on both of my ovaries.
当我知道我不能生小孩的时候
When I found out I couldn't have kids,
我哭了整整一年 每天都在哭
I cried for a year straight, every day.
现在 你的外婆
Now, your grandmother...
她和我
her and I...
我没有姐妹 但是如果我有的话
I never had a sister, but if I did,
一定是那个善良的女士
it would have been that fine lady.
我不认识她 我希望你认识
I never knew her. Oh, I wish you had.
她又好又善良 很坚强
She was good and kind. Strong.
她犯错的时候会认错
She could admit when she was wrong,
但是她会坚持她认为对的事情
and she stood up for what was right.
她非常虔诚
She had a heart for God and she
她把这一切都教给了你妈妈
passed all that down to your mama.
你妈妈把这一切都教给了你们两个
And your mama passed it down to you boys.
你和大卫出生的时候我在场
Now, I was there when you and Dave were born.
出生之后的每个生日 我一个都没有错过
And every birthday since, I didn't miss a one, you know that.
我看着你们两个长大成人
I've watched you boys grow up to be men.
比你外婆和妈妈
Seen more of your life than your
我见证了更多你们的生活
grandma and your mama ever could.
我不知道为什么
And I don't know why that is...
我曾以为上帝遗忘了我
who thought that God had forgotten about her.
但我内心感激不尽
but I'm eternally grateful.
你看
You see...
那时我才二十一岁
I was that girl, at 21,
现在 这个女人已经六十五岁了
But now, the woman at 65...
我始终见证着上帝的安排
sees what God's plan was all along.
我从未想过成为你们俩的外婆
And I was supposed to be y'all's Nanny.
广阔的人生中 这是我不可替代的经历
And I wouldn't trade that for anything in the whole wide world.
现在我明白人生是不可预测的
Now, I know life can be confusing.
人生道路崎岖
It's full of ups and downs.
这并不意味上帝不存在
It doesn't mean God isn't real
也不代表上帝不爱你
or that he doesn't love you.
因为上帝爱你
Because God does love you.
非常非常爱你
He loves you like crazy.
外婆 你真好
I couldn't have asked for a better Nanny.