一点都不了解
Not one bit.
是呀 被你打败了 被你打败了
Yikes. You caught me. You caught me.
你的膝盖好点了吗 先生
How's your knee feeling, sir?
女士 我的膝盖现在感觉可棒了
Well, ma'am, my knee is feeling fantastic.
多亏有你 膝盖终于快好了
It's getting there, thanks to you.
既然说到这
Good. Speaking of which,
我记得有一次跟一位实习护士聊天
I distinctly remember a conversation with my nurse intern
又是关于人生十字路口或者命运之类的
regarding paths crossing again or fate or something like that.
我觉得我没有用过命运这个词
I don't think I used the word "fate." Hmm.
-行吧 -我也记得有过类似的对话
- Well... - I remember a similar conversation.
不过我从不用命运这个词
I did not use the word fate.
我们可以求同存异嘛
Well, we can agree to disagree.
不管了 我可以要你的电♥话♥号♥码了吗
Regardless, is this the part where I get your number or...
狡猾如你
Subtle. Nice.
尽力而为 何须太多旁敲侧击呢
Well, I do what I can. Why beat around the bush? You know?
我在想周五的八点 当然啦是在晚上
I was thinking Friday at 8:00 p.M., of course.
我可以接你出去
I could pick you up.
那如果我想找你明天下午喝咖啡呢
How about if I meet you somewhere for coffee tomorrow afternoon?
-咖啡嘛 -听起来怎样
- Coffee. - How's that sound?
如果你喜欢咖啡的话 我有个好地方
If you're into coffee, I got a great place,
不过只在周五晚八点开门
but they're only open Friday at 8:00.
♪ 我再等不及 ♪
♪ I can't wait anymore ♪
行吧
All right.
♪ 得到你的感觉了 ♪
♪ For some feeling of yours ♪
真的答应吗
Yeah? Wow.
-有啥好奇怪的 -抱歉咯
- Don't be weird about it. - Okay, sorry.
你到时要梳这样辫子赴约吗
Are you gonna wear those pigtails to dinner?
康复得怎么样了
How's the rehab going?
-不存在的 -挺好的
- Nonexistent. - Fine.
你有没有用带子锻炼
Are you doing your exercises? Using the bands?
-我有 -并没有
- Yes, I am. - Nope.
拜托你了 大卫 她是在问我
Dave, come on, man, seriously. She's asking me these questions.
扎克 你得跟上步伐才行啊
Zach. Look, you need to be keeping up with this.
很快就要结痂了 很有可能出问题的
That scar tissue is going to build up and be very problematic.
你得听医嘱吩咐才能好
You need to do the routine every day to get this right.
-我知道了 -信你个鬼
- Okay, I get it. - No, I don't think you do.
我把手♥机♥落在里面了 你先上车
I actually forgot my phone inside, so just go to the car.
行 把钥匙给我 你搞我是不是
All right. Here, give me the keys. Dude, really?
你以前是打四分卫的吗
You played quarterback?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我能尝试玩一些什么运动吗
What if I wanted to try to play some sports?
-橄榄球是肯定不可能的 -我知道
- You know football is out of the question. - Right.
那如果我想参加田径呢 比赛的那种
But what if I wanted to run track... competitively?
正如你常说的 既不会有碰撞
Like you have always said, it's about not taking a hit,
也能通过锻炼减少我的大脑异常
and that my brain abnormalities are reduced with exercise.
大卫 你知道的
We're not talking about just jogging around the park,
田径赛可不是说绕着公园慢跑而已
Dave, and you know that.
我就是说真的 你能允许我参加吗
But technically, you could clear me?
我想说的是 你必须要做到
I mean, taking your medication every time before you run
每次跑前记得吃药才行
is an absolute must.
我可以参加田径了
So, I got cleared to run track.
啥
What?
我跑回去问医生 她说我可以参加
Yeah. I ran back in and asked the doctor. She says I'm all good.
她是说这对你来说安全吗
She says it's safe for you?
没错 她点头了 没错吧
Yeah. She cleared me, didn't she?
我猜是的吧 太棒了兄弟 太酷了
Yeah. I guess. That's awesome, man. That's gonna be cool.
我在想教练说的那些奖学金里面
I was thinking I could get one of those scholarships
我应该起码能拿到其中一个吧
like Coach was talking about.
大卫 你一次田径赛都没跑过
Dave, you've never ran track in your life,
现在你还想靠它拿奖学金吗
and you want to get a scholarship?
你真觉得你能成功吗
You really think you could do that?
你说 在贝瑟默市谁跑的最快
Who's the fastest guy at Bessemer?
我跑最快咯
I'm the fastest guy at Bessemer.
行吧 但你也知道我能跟你并排跑
Okay, look, I run with you step for step.
我甚至能赢你半个身位 或许还能更多
I even beat you half the time, maybe more.
不可能 绝对不超过半个身位
No, definitely less.
我是真跑得快
Dude, I'm fast.
对对对 你跑得快
Yeah, you are. You're fast, man.
我真能做到
Look, I can do this.
我本就不会亏什么 也拿不到奖学金
I've got nothing to lose and a scholarship to gain.
你得知道要想达到目标可不容易
It's not gonna be easy.
你可真的得跑断腿才有可能实现
You're gonna really have to bust your butt.
只需要找到一个跑伴就行
Just one thing. I'm going to need a training partner.
没问题 帮你找个跑伴还不简单
That's not a problem. We can find you a training partner.
你笑得这么灿烂作甚
What are you smiling like that for?
我知道你想干嘛了
Okay, I see where you're going with this.
无论是棒球还是大学的橄榄球
We've trained together for every sport,
我们都一起训练过这么多项运动呢
from peewee baseball to varsity football.
知道了知道了
I get it, I get it, I get it.
我就不懂了 我又不是教练
I don't know, man. I'm not a trainer.
来嘛 你又不亏
Come on. You got nothing to lose.
一起吗
You in?
♪ 沿着山谷蜿蜒而下 ♪
♪ Winding down the valley ♪
♪ 向海岸进发 ♪
♪ Towards the shore ♪
-这儿的咖啡真的挺不错的 -是吗
- This is actually really good coffee. - Is it?
我尝一口 其实我没真喝过 你介意吗
Let me taste it. I've never actually had it. You mind?
-行 -真甜蜜呀
- All right. - Okay. It's so sweet.
-是你告诉我特别好喝的 -是啊
- You told me it was really good. - I know.
我听别人是这样说的
That's what I heard through the grapevine.
很好喝的
That's good.
这味儿太可怕了吧
That's pretty terrible.
那你现在不打橄榄球了 整天在做啥
So, what do you do all day now that you don't play football?
我整天在做啥
What do I do all day?
大部分时间观鸟吧
Mainly bird watching.
我已经是个十足十的观鸟爱好者了
I've gotten into bird watching pretty heavily.
我也喜欢填色画画
I also enjoy coloring.
我三天前买♥♥了一本着色簿
I am... I'm about 72 pages into my most recent coloring book.
现在用到大概七十二页了
I got it three days ago
所以我真的 一直都很努力
so I've really been, you know, pounding that out.
我还被最近见到的一位漂亮护士姐姐
I obsess over this really pretty nurse
给迷倒了 你知道吗
that I met recently, you know?
她有种我也不太清楚是什么的特质吸引我
She's got something I can't quite put my finger on.
我意思是玛莎就是我的心仪对象
I mean, Martha's everything I've always wanted.
你在说玛莎啊
Martha!
我不知道你在笑啥咧
I don't know why you're laughing.
一点都不可笑啊 所以我才约你出来
It's not funny. It's why I'm here.
-是玛莎 -通过接近你来接近她
- Martha. - To get closer to you, to get closer to her.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
她可真够幸运的
Well, she's a lucky lady.
不 我能跟你坐在一块才是够幸运的
No, I'm the lucky lady to be here sitting with you.
我想我好像喜欢你了
I think I like you or something.
-你能约我到这我可兴奋了 -真的吗
- I'm pretty excited to be here. - Yeah?
真的 我很高兴我能这么肯定
Yeah. I'm glad I said yes.
我也是
Me too.
我可饿坏了
I'm starving though.
我也是啊 我一天都没吃东西了
Yeah, me too. I haven't eaten all day.
准备开动了吗
You ready to do this?
随时准备着 饿肚子一点都不好玩
I'm so ready, it's not even funny.
那
Should...
很抱歉 我不是有意打断你
Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
没事 我是想我们应该先祷告
No, I thought we could pray first.
-你是想我们一块祷告吗 -没错
- You want to do it, like, together? - Yeah.
好 先等我嚼完哈
Okay, cool. Finish, like, chewing stuff.
没问题
All right.
你想把它带走吗
You wanna take it away?
你真是 我自己走就好了 不用送我
No. You really... I'm good. You don't have to walk me to my car.
如果我能和你多待几分钟
If it's what I gotta do to spend a few extra minutes with you,
我毫无异议
I'm all for it.
-你可真殷勤 -对啊
- You're very chivalrous. - Yeah, well...
记下了
Noted.