我爱你孩子 如我亲生一般爱你
Come here. I love you boys like you were my own.
我也爱你
I love you too.
走吧
Go.
♪ 我曾呼喊着 ♪
♪ I was calling ♪
♪ 最后一次呼喊着 ♪
♪ For the last time ♪
♪ 我们曾留恋此地 ♪
♪ We've been here before ♪
♪ 雪中仍见足迹♪
♪ They found the pictures In the snow ♪
♪ 似曾你双眸 ♪
♪ I can tell your eyes ♪
♪ 闪烁星空下 ♪
♪ Looked beneath the blue ♪
♪ 树下踱步间 ♪
♪ I walk underneath the trees ♪
♪ 第一次 ♪
♪ For the first time ♪
♪ 我呼唤着 ♪
♪ I was calling ♪
♪ 也是最后一次♪
♪ For the last time ♪
♪ 曾经一起走过的我们 ♪
♪ We've been here before ♪
♪ 消失于茫茫白雪中 ♪
♪ They found the pictures In the snow ♪
♪ 无法忘记星空下 ♪
♪ I can tell your eyes ♪
♪ 你闪烁的清澈双眸 ♪
♪ Looked beneath the blue ♪
♪ 梦醒时分绿荫盛放 ♪
♪ I woke underneath the trees ♪
♪ 第一次呼唤着 ♪
♪ For the first time ♪
为什么如此艰难呢
Why is this so hard?
每当我向你祈祷的时候都痛苦
Every time I come and pray to you, it's so hard.
我曾为我母亲祈祷 你却没有帮我
I did it for my mama. You didn't help me then.
我不明白为什么 我永远不明白
And I don't understand that. I never will.
希望你能听到我的呼唤
I'm begging that you'll hear me now.
因为我在奔跑
Cause I'm done running.
不停的奔跑
I'm done running.
如果你需要我 我在这
If you want me, I'm right here.
我需要你
I need you.
帮帮我
Just help me.
我在这
I'm right here.
你为什么在这
Michael, what are you doing here?
-你的祖母 -谁叫你来的
-Your Nanny -Who called you?
她喊我来的
Nanny called me.
现在我来了 你能离开下吗
All right. I've got this under control, so can you please leave?
扎克
Hey, Zachary.
爸爸 你能离开一会吗
Can you just leave, Dad?
我想和你聊聊
Just listen to me for a second.
我的人生中做了很多错事
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life.
很多错误
A lot of mistakes.
但是最大的错误是
But the biggest mistake that I ever made
离开你和你的弟弟
was walking out on you and your brother.
如果你愿意 给我个机会弥补
And I'd like to make that up to you if you'll let me try.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
但很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不必原谅我 扎克
You don't have to forgive me, Zachary.
你不必原谅我
You don't have to forgive me.
希望春季赛的表现比上个赛季好
Hoping to have a better spring game performanc than a season ago.
我们现在准备开球
We are gonna have a kickoff.
尽管所有特殊的队伍
Even though all special teams tonight will be no contact
都没有参加热身赛
the pure simulation
你醒了
Hey, bud.
嗯 爸爸还在这吗
Hey. Is Dad still here?
他不在了 他过一会回来
No, he's not. He'll be back though。
看看这个
Here, check this out.
我给你带来了 我想你现在需要这个
Look what I got for you, man. I thought you might want it.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我知道你想要我为你祈祷
Hey, listen, man. You know how you asked me to pray for you?
我尝试了
I did it.
-那很棒扎克 -我尝试了
That's awesome, Zach. -I did it. Yeah.
当我为你祈祷的时候
And as I was praying for you,
我自己也开始祈祷
I started praying for me.
你懂吗
You know?
当我满怀失望的回家 出来的时候
I walked into that house not believing, and I walked out...
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
-要再走一圈吗 -当然
-One more lap? -Yeah.
觉得冷吗
Is that cool?
听着 对此我真的很抱歉
Look, I just want to say that I'm really sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
明天的田径比赛
I really thought it was part of the plan for me to run tomorrow
是为了我们离开这里的计划一部分
and get us out of here.
你不必为此感到抱歉
Hey, you don't need to be sorry for that.
这不一定是计划的一部分 你知道吗
So it wasn't part of the plan. You know what?
也许那里有更好的在等待我们
Maybe there's something better waiting for us.
目标曾来我如此之近
It was just so clear to me.
我很抱歉拖累你
And I'm... just really sorry that I let you down.
大卫
Davey.
你没有拖累我
You didn't let me down, bud.
你也不会拖累我
You couldn't let me down.
一切都好吗
All right?
要不你试试明天的田径比赛
Why don't you run in my place?
什么
What?
听着 如果你一直
Look, if...
呆在这里 没有任何改变停滞不前
if you stay here, nothing changes, we're stuck.
但是如果你参加比赛 一切都有可能
But if you run tomorrow, you never know what can happen.
这是我们可以离开这里最后的机会
That could be our last chance at getting out of here.
你不想要吗
Don't you want to take it?
-你的膝盖可以跑步吗 -没问题教练
-Your knee's good to run? -Yeah, my knee's great, Coach.
我和大卫一起在田径场上训练
I've been training with Dave the whole track season.
一步一步 坚持不停
Sticking with him, step for step.
教练 我清楚这对你很重要
Coach. I mean, this is really important for me.
这对大卫很重要
It's important for Dave.
我知道
I can see that.
我也许会签下你代替你弟弟
I'll probably have to sign you in as your brother.
这听起来只是你的想法
That doesn't sound very official though.
你知道吗 我们穿过桥梁就到达了
You know, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but...
但是我倍感压力
I'll take the heat.
事实上被辞退对于我来说
Truth is, may not be the worst thing for
并不是一件最糟糕的事情
me to get fired from this track coach job.
所有人围成一个圈 我一点都不感兴趣
Guys running around in a circle, it never really interested me.
你攻击对方只为了抢他手里的球
You hand a young man a ball and have folks try to tackle him?
这居然是一项运动
That is a sport.
-那是橄榄球 -你懂的
-Yeah, Coach. That's football. -Yeah, well, you see my point.
你弟弟要好好休息
You boys are due some breaks.
我会尽我所能帮助你孩子
I'll do anything I can to help you, son.
谢谢你 教练
Thank you, Coach.
我做些指示 让你清楚该如何跑
Let me make a couple calls. I'll get you cleared to run.
扎克
Zach.
孩子你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here, son?
教练 你真的觉得我会赢得比赛吗
Coach, you really think I can win this?
外面的那些孩子们
Well... these boys out there...
他们是真正的田径运动员
they're all real track athletes.
他们一整年都在训练
They been training all year,
也许他们的一生 就等待此刻
maybe their whole lives, for this moment.
教练 你说的很鼓舞 但我还要想想
Coach, if this is a pep talk, it really needs some work.
但是 我知道毫无疑问的是
But... I know, without a shadow of a doubt
你有他们没有的内心与动力
that they don't have the heart or the drive that you have.
我从来没有看到有人能像你一样
I've never seen someone sprint down
在边线用力冲刺
a sideline the way that you do, son.
你觉得外面这些人
You think any of these fellas out there
能在橄榄球场追上你吗
could catch you on a football field?
-不能 -是的
No, sir. Right.
你只需要跑过四个场的距离
So you're really just running four football fields then, aren't you?
一个转弯 再一个转弯
A turn here, turn there.
记住一点 你是为了超越自己而奔跑
Just remember, you're only running against yourself.
在45秒之内 尽你所能
You got about 45 seconds to give it all that you got.
你要对抗的只是时间
It's you against the clock.
走吧 我给你看些东西
So, come on. There's someone I want you to meet.
你好 扎克
Hey, Zach.