好了 你自己照顾好你自己
All right. You take care.
所以 金吉尔女士 你确定
So, Miss Ginger, are you sure
不给我电♥话♥号♥码
about that phone number thing?
因为我真的很想要
Because I sure would like it.
你还真是难缠
You are relentless.
听着 我相信我们有缘会再见
Listen, I'm sure our paths will cross again if it's meant to be.
-很高兴见到你 扎克 -我也是
- It was nice seeing you, Zach. - You too.
看到你的膝盖这样我十分伤心
Hey, I'm sorry about your knee.
好吧
Okay.
兰德尔医生 请呼叫操作员
Dr. Randall, please call the operator.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
-一千 -跑位 跑位
One thousand. Motion, motion.
♪ 生意忙得不可开交 ♪
♪ Biz busy on the boards ♪
♪ 没由来地想起在街角度过的夏天 ♪
♪ Came from nothin' I remember spendin' summers On the corner ♪
这就是所谓的混战
That's right on the line of scrimmage.
♪ 我和BJ在卡特拉斯车上放着CD ♪
♪ Me and BJ in that Cutlass CD playin', missin' buttons ♪
♪ 一群疯子基唱着督赞歌♥出现在达拉斯林肯高中 ♪
♪ Up at Lincoln High in Dallas With that Jesus music pumpin' ♪
搞什么鬼 得有人跟上去 明白吗
What the heck? Somebody's got to follow up. Okay?
特鲁特
Truett.
因为你不在 我们在那儿被吊打
We're getting killed out there because of you!
♪ 他死抓住那我从没考虑要去抢的球 ♪
♪ He ain't never Dropped the ball I don't never plan to fumble ♪
♪ 我忙着和硬汉们一起飞奔截击 ♪
♪ Catch me runnin' With them lions Reggie Bushin' in the jungle ♪
♪ 当他们不让我返回时让我接洽后卫 ♪
♪ Let me pick up Back when Wouldn't let me back in ♪
特鲁特你怎么了
What up, Truett?
我想着今天晚上能看到你
I was hoping to see you tonight.
坐在那长凳上
Right on the bench where you belong.
大家散开
Let's break this up!
-看着点儿 -特鲁特
- Watch out, - Truett.
搞砸了 搞砸了
Blow it, blow it!
特鲁特
Truett!
住手 你在想啥呢
Come on, what are you thinkin'?
你都没参与比赛 你导致这些问题
You're not even in the game, and you're causing problems!
从长凳上下来 小子
Get off my bench, son.
我知道你干了两个人的活
I realize you've been doing the job
我十分赞赏
of two people, and I appreciate that.
-我想要你了解 -谢谢 祖母
- I wanted you to know that. - Thank you, Nanny.
我爱你
I love you.
晚安 祝你好运
Good night. You luck up.
会的 我也爱你
I will. I love you too.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 扎克ary
Good night, Zachary.
晚安 祖母
Night, Nanny.
到午夜了
Hey, it's midnight!
大卫
Dave.
大卫y 走吧
Davey, let's go, man.
兄弟
Dude.
大卫y
Davey!
大卫
Dave.
兄弟 你在哪
Where are you, bud?
在吗
Hello?
大卫
Dave.
看着我 你还好吧
Hey, look at me. You all right? Hey.
你看到我了吗 还好吗
You see me? You good?
嗯
Yeah.
靠着这儿 我扶你起来
Here, let me help you up.
靠着这儿 加把劲儿 我扶你起来
Here. Come on. Let me help you.
-刚刚真难受 -是吗
- That was a rough one. - Yeah?
抱歉 哥们 我想我本来能到这儿
I'm sorry, man. I wish I could have been here.
我在另一个过道上
I was in the other aisle.
你当时帮不上啥忙
There's nothing you can do.
看着我 让我看看你的眼睛
Look at me. Let me see your eyes.
你还好吗
You good?
我还好 我还好
I'm good. I'm good.
♪ 我的兄弟 ♪
♪ Oh, my brother ♪
♪ 你的智慧胜过我 ♪
♪ Your wisdom Is older than me ♪
♪ 我的兄弟 ♪
♪ And, oh, my brother ♪
♪ 不要为我担心 ♪
♪ Don't you worry 'bout me ♪
♪ 不要为我担心 ♪
♪ Don't you worry ♪
♪ 不要为我担心 不要为我担心 ♪
♪ Don't you worry Don't worry about me ♪
♪ 你的砌砖工作干得咋样 ♪
♪ How's that Bricklayin' coming? ♪
♪ 你的发动机可还行 ♪
♪ How's your engine running? ♪
♪ 大桥建好了吗 ♪
♪ Is that bridge Getting built? ♪
♪ 忙得不可开交吗 ♪
♪ Are your hands Getting filled? ♪
♪ 你不会告诉我 兄弟 ♪
♪ Won't you tell me My brother ♪
♪ 因为星星 ♪
♪ 'Cause there are stars ♪
♪ 在天上 ♪
♪ Up above ♪
♪ 我们能 ♪
♪ We can start ♪
♪ 向前奋进 ♪
♪ Moving forward ♪
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 教练
Morning, Coach.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想昨天晚上对于我俩都是难过的一晚
Rough night last night for the both of us, I suppose.
对
Yeah.
我带了甜甜圈
Brought doughnuts.
你会做咖啡吗 特鲁特先生
Can you make a decent pot of coffee, Mr. Truett?
会的 先生
Yes, sir. Uh...
实际上咖啡壶坏了
Actually, our coffee pot's broken, I think.
不好意思
Sorry.
你们这群小子干得不错 你还好吗
You boys doing okay? You all right?
嗯 我好多了
Yeah. I've been better.
我知道一大帮从前十字韧带手术中
I personally know a handful of amazing athletes
可以恢复强健体魄的优异运动员
who have come back strong from ACL surgery, son.
他们之中有多少没得奖学金
How many of them lost scholarships?
在生活中更多
There's more to life...
不全是橄榄球运动员吧
It's not just about football,
恕我直言 先生
with all due respect, sir.
有一张离开这里的票
It's about a ticket out of here.
现在那张票不见了
And that ticket's gone now...
全怪我
because of me.
小子 我真的倍感抱歉
You know, son, I'm really, terribly sorry.
但这些破事就是生活的组成部分
But these things that life
是生活以独有的方式给予你们这群小子的
has landed on you boys the way that it has...
我想我要说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
马上要到田径季节了 田径季节
Track season's right around the corner. Track season.
他们会因为田径运动给你奖学金
You know, they give scholarships for track.
我想你的膝盖还没有好到能打比赛
I guess your knee won't be ready for that either.
-但那又怎么样呢 -什么
- Wouldn't matter if it was. - What?
-我所膝盖伤没好也没关系 -为什么
- Said it wouldn't matter if it was. - Why?
因为我不搞田径 我打橄榄球
Because I don't run track. I play football.
好吧
That's right.
你是个天生的橄榄球运动员 小子
You're a football player, son.
你是我这辈子见过最优秀的橄榄球运动员
One of the finest football players I've ever seen in my life
你给我牢牢记住了
and don't you ever forget it.
哎我天 我倍感羞愧
Oh, God, man. I'm ashamed.
我真希望我能为你做些啥 小子
I really wish I could do something for you, son.
真心希望
I really do.
漂亮妞
Ladybird.
这辆车看起来真棒
This one seems so cool.
你们几个先走 一会儿见
Hey, hey. You guys go ahead. Meet you in a sec.
好的 怪家伙
All right, weirdo.
现在我发现这可爱的大宝贝在这
Well, now, I'd say this baby right here
从0到60迈只要3.5秒
goes from zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds.
-你们知道吗 -再见
- Did you guys know that? - See you later.
-他们不知道吗 他们知道
- Did they not know that? Oh, they knew it.
野马70
70 Mustang?
V型8缸发动机 引擎动力350马力
Has a V8, 350 horses under the hood.
看不上
Not a chance.
你真是多少了解一点车 不是吗
Uh-oh. You actually know a thing or two about cars, don't you?
你不了解 是吗
Uh-oh. You don't, do you?
对 一点也不了解
No, not even a little bit.