♪ 这需要什么 ♪
♪ What's it gonna take to ♪
我们走
Here we go.
特别包裹 满满一罐勇气 谁要
Special delivery. Cans full of courage. Who wants some?
我有了 在那儿等我
I got one. Hit me up right here.
在那角落
In that corner.
扎克 你要来点吗
Zach, you want one, bud?
不 我很好 伙计
No, I'm good, man.
什么 好吧 兄弟
What? All right, man.
我们再来一点 兄弟 我们再来一点
More for us, man. More for us.
我们出来聚会你为什么老穿那件球衣
Why you always wear that jersey when we come out here?
兄弟 我说过我是玉米洞联盟的乔·蒙大拿
Bro, I'm the Joe Montana of cornholing. I told you.
♪ 我们需要花点时间停下倾听 ♪
♪ We all need to take a minute to stop and listen ♪
♪ 我们口中说出的话 ♪
♪ To the words slipping out of our mouths ♪
♪ 无论你是否付出 都不该成为爱的限制 ♪
♪ Should never be a limit to love whether you give it ♪
我们走吧 宝贝
Here we go, baby.
拿点那个 拿点这个 好的
Get a little of that, a little of this. Yeah!
来吧 宝贝 好样的 你开玩笑吗
Come on, baby. Good one! Are you kidding me?
下一个是谁 你是下一个吗
Who's next? Are you next?
你吗 排好队
You? Line 'em up!
你要是和在啤酒乒乓游戏打橄榄球时一样出色就好了
If only you were as good at football as you are at beer pong.
你说什么
What did you say?
特鲁特觉得他是五星级球员
Truett think he a five-star out here.
给他们这种小学生一点颜色瞧瞧
Put up some hot numbers against them little schools.
对 只要你愿意 下周在埃奇伍德
That's right, I'll put 'em up against you
我也要给你点颜色瞧瞧
too next week at Edgewood if you like.
你打什么位置 你打橄榄球吗
What position you play? Do you even play football?
-是的 强♥卫♥ -不是弱卫吗
- Yeah, strong safety, actually. - Not weak safety?
不 你会记住的 相信我
Nah, you're gonna remember that. Trust me.
会吗 也许当我跨过你
Will I? Maybe when I'm running you
完成一次 两次 三次
over for one of my, what, two, three...
四次轻而易举的触地得分
Four, easy. Four touchdowns.
你要是愿意可以在边线数着
You can count them from the sidelines if you like.
我再去拿杯酒 你要吗
I'm-a go get another beer. You want one?
不 你不会去的
No, you're not.
放轻松 别让他那么不尊重你
Hey, easy there. Don't let him disrespect you like that.
揍这笨蛋 特鲁特
Hit this fool, Truett.
-你不希望我打你吧 -是吗
- You don't want me to hit you. - Oh, yeah?
是的 你下巴很软
Yeah. You got that soft jaw.
你全家都是软骨头 对吧
Runs in the family, right?
是的 这家伙兄弟被开除了
Yeah. This the dude whose brother got knocked out.
你说谁的下巴软
Who's got that soft jaw now?
好的
All right.
说话
Say something.
这像前十字韧带撕裂
It looks like a torn ACL.
不做核磁共振我不能肯定
I won't know for sure without an MRI,
但无论如何 你需要做再造手术
but either way, you're going to need reconstructive surgery.
我承担费用
I'll pay for it.
我会承担医疗保险之外的费用
Whatever your insurance doesn't pay for, I'll cover the rest.
祖母 你
Nanny, you...
如果你妈在这 她也会要求你做手术的
If your mama was here, she'd see to it that you had it.
作为教母 我把你俩看成
As your godmother, you two are the
我自己的亲生骨肉
closest things I'll ever have to sons.
所以就让我这样祝福你吧
So let me bless you with this.
下定决心 我不会告诉你要做什么
Make up your own mind. I'm not telling you what to do.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
这是啥 你♥他♥妈♥告诉我这是啥
What is this? You wanna tell me what this is?
有人在一个半小时前把这破玩意儿给我看
Somebody showed me this trash about a half hour ago.
不用解释 知道为啥不用解释么
Don't even try to explain it, because you know what?
因为这发布在脸书上 满世界都知道了
This is on Facebook. It's posted on Facebook.
所以你知道联盟也能看的到
So you know the UIL's gonna see it.
教练 不是我
Coach. It wasn't even my...
我还能说啥呢
What am I supposed to say?
你知道他们会做什么的
Cause you know what they gonna do.
他们能把你禁赛 能让你
They can suspend you. Anything can...
你的膝盖怎么了
What's going on with your knee?
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来像韧带受伤 教练
It looks like a torn ACL, Coach.
所以我们这个赛季算是报销了
So this the end of our football season?
一次为这小子拿奖学金的好机会呀
A chance for a scholarship for this boy.
你在想啥呢
What were you thinking?
你脑子里装的都是啥
What was on your mind?
准确地来说
Exactly.
毛都没有 糟糕到难以置信
Nothing. Unbelievable.
病人 入 院 口/出 院 口
好了 先生 穿上它
Okay, mister. Put this on.
好的 你是我的护士吗
Okay. Are you my nurse?
不是 你的护士马上要来了
Nope. Your nurse will be in shortly.
我希望她和你一样友好
Well, I hope she's as friendly as you.
好吧
Okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你是实习护士吗
Are you my nurse intern?
我是护理你的实习护士 我叫
I am your nurse intern. My name is...
-金吉尔 -对
- Ginger. -Yeah.
你不和橄榄球运动员约会吗
You don't date football players.
听闻你膝盖受伤我十分伤心
I'm sorry to hear about your knee,
特鲁特先生
Mr. Truett.
我记得你之前告诉我你有多生龙活虎
I remember you telling me how good you are.
所以你怎么穿上这玩意儿的
Hey, so how do you put this on?
穿上它然后屁屁就可以露出来了
Do you put it so that the butt is exposed?
-还是翻面到另一边 -屁♥股♥要露出来
- Or flip it around like... Other way. - We need your butt exposed.
进度也太快了吧
Quite forward.
我说明一下 医生要求后面保持裸♥露♥
Let me specify. The doctors need your back exposed.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你脑洞很大 文化人式的幽默
You're feisty. Very highbrow humor,
扎克
Zach.
你笑了 我看到了
You smiled. I saw it.
-对吧 -嗯呐 我有一个不笑的记录
- Are you sure about that? - Yeah. I have a streak.
到明天就是五个月没笑了
Tomorrow's five months no smiles.
-好吧 -绝对没笑
- Okay, well... - Absolutely not.
我觉得我刚刚打破你的记录了
I just broke your streak, I think.
如果我 看 又笑了
If I were... Look. There it is again.
好吧
Okay.
他会好起来的 亲爱的
He's gonna be fine, honey.
抱歉 我有点担忧
Sorry. Nervous habit.
你♥爸♥爸知道扎克这事儿吗
Your daddy know about Zach?
我们交流不多
We haven't really talked that much.
即使爸爸再混账 也是你们的爸爸
Your father's a mess, but he still is your father.
他从不肯低头认错
He's never really even tried to apologize.
可能他只是不知道怎样道歉
Well, maybe he doesn't know how.
他太高傲 太脆弱
Maybe he's too proud, too broken.
失去你们的母亲太伤他的心
Losing your mama hurt him too.
我并不是为他的行为辩解
I'm not saying his behavior is excusable,
但是你能去原谅他
but it is forgivable.
当你原谅别人的时候
You'd be surprised how things can start
你会为事情开始改变而感到惊喜不已
to change when you forgive someone.
好了 麻醉医生
All right, so the anesthesiologist
一会儿就到 明白了不
will be in in a few minutes. Okay?
明白
Okay.
听着 你觉得在你走之前
Listen, do you think, before you
我能拿到你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
leave, I could get your phone number?
我是说我在这一刻不是个橄榄球员
What I mean I'm not a football player anymore.
那我也不和病人约会
Well, I also don't date patients.
就是那样
So there's that.
你在扯犊子
Now you're just making stuff up.
加拉太书:基♥督♥教加太拉书
你手镯上的加拉太书 20:20是啥
What is that on your bracelet there? Galatians 20:20.
眼力真棒
Like your eyesight.
-那是啥 -是加拉太书 2:20啦
- What is it? - Galatians 2:20.
我与基♥督♥同钉于十字架 对吗
"I'm crucified with Christ." Right?
对 我最喜欢的一句
Yeah. That's one of my favorites.
对 伟大的一节
Yeah. It's a great verse.