大概六次 你应该去看比赛
Yeah, it was almost six. You should have been there.
我看的橄榄球足够我回味一辈子了
Well, I've seen enough football to last me a lifetime.
去年你发生意外后
After watching you take that hit last year?
他们把你开除了
Them carting you off the field.
你的身体再也不能康复如初了
Your body all locked up the way it was.
可饶了我吧 我再也不看了
No, thank you. No, sir.
然后你就像疯了一样
And then, like a crazy woman,
一下子跳出看台
you jumped out of the stands and
跑到场上帮助我
ran out onto the field to help me.
我不是来照顾你的
I wasn't coming to tend to you.
我在找那个中卫
I was looking for that middle linebacker
那个随便一击就把你打倒的人
who put you in the dirt with a cheap shot.
我不怕在星期五把生意交给别人
I'm not afraid to give somebody the business on a Friday,
然后在星期天请求宽恕
ask for forgiveness on a Sunday.
晚安 祖母
Good night, Nanny.
五 四 三 二 一 宝贝
Five, four, three, two, one. Baby!
正中目标
Right on the dot.
这是压哨球 但现在是十点二十七分
It was a buzzer beater, but it's 10:27.
怎么样
Yeah. How 'bout that?
感觉你过得很愉快
Smells like you had a good time.
只是喝杯酒 别像老爹似的
It was one beer, Dad. Come on.
我们囤一些浴巾吧
Let's stack some bathroom tissue.
伙计 那些人是最糟糕的
Dude, those guys are the worst.
你才是最糟糕的
You're the worst.
所谓近朱者赤
When you lie down with dogs...
近墨者黑 我知道的 大文学家
You wake up with fleas, Shakespeare.
我知道你读的书多
I get it. You can read.
-你知道我什么意思 -是的
- You know what I mean. - Yeah.
祖母问到我了吗
Did Nanny ask about me?
是的 她做了鸡肉和馄饨
Yeah, yeah. She actually made chicken and dumplings.
太棒了
Oh! So good.
我永远找不到能像祖母那样
I'm never gonna find a lady that can make
又会做♥鸡♥肉又能下馄饨的姑娘
chicken and dumplings the way Nanny can.
说起来挺气的 她在别人那从不为我说话
It's a shame. She's ruined me for all womankind.
这是个悲剧 真的
It's a tragedy, really.
本来很好 我搞砸了一切
It was good. I killed the whole thing.
-你说什么 -你在忙其他事
- You what? - You were at your other thing.
-你开玩笑吗 -我觉得你不会介意
- Are you kidding me? - I just figured you wouldn't mind.
你在想什么
What are you thinking, man?
拜托 好吧 把我放下
Come on! All right, put me down!
你让我抓狂
I'm mad at you, man.
囤你的狗粮 围裙男
Stack your dog food, apron boy.
做点正经事吧
Get some work done.
吃吧 免费的
Here you go. And it's on the house.
你保证这周赢下比赛 行吗 扎克
You make sure you get us a win this week, okay, Zach?
你知道的 我把第一次触地得分
You got it. And how about I dedicate
献给你怎么样 小姐
my first touchdown to you, my lady?
-好的 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你真虚伪
You're so cheesy.
她笑了
She smiled.
是的 你出生那年她就高中毕业了
Yeah. She also graduated high school the year you were born.
大卫 只要你有魅力
Oh, Davey. Age is no factor when
年龄不是问题 兄弟
you have the gift of charm, brother.
我们享用这免费大餐吧
Let's eat this free food.
你怎么样 很高兴见到你
How you doin', buddy? Good to see you. Hey.
-介意我加入你们吗 -介意
- You guys mind if I join you? - Yeah.
-好久不见 波普 -我没胃口了
- Long time no see, Pop. - I lost my appetite.
你知道 我路过这里
You know, I come by.
你不在那 这位不让我加入
Now that you're not there, this one won't let me in.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I figured.
你为什么不说话
Why didn't you say anything?
不知道我为什么在这家伙身上浪费时间
Don't see why I'd waste my breath on this guy.
扎克ary 我听说本赛季
I heard you're doing real well on the
你的橄榄球打得很棒
football field this season, Zachary.
-是吗 -是的
- Did you? - Yeah.
实际上 据说你要
In fact, rumor has it that you're
打破我的所有地区记录
gonna shatter all my district records.
不 我要把你的名字从记录上清除
Yeah. No, I'm gonna wipe your name off the record books.
等着瞧吧
You can count on that.
我们是一家人
We're family.
你觉得这有什么意思呢
You think that's supposed to mean something?
有 这意味着一切
It does. It means everything.
没有任何意义
It means nothing.
我们是一家人
We're family.
我们妈妈去世后你离开了我们
You're some dude that left us after our mom died.
大卫 我们走
Dave, let's go.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 去你们的
All right. Forget you both.
♪ 生活太快 时光飞逝 ♪
♪ Living too fast Moments don't last ♪
♪ 我们在这干什么 ♪
♪ What are we doing here? ♪
♪ 太分心无法反应 ♪
♪ Too distracted to react ♪
♪ 恐惧支配了忙碌的生活 ♪
♪ Busy lives guided by fear ♪
♪ 我觉得我们都该慢下来 ♪
♪ I think it's time that we all slow down ♪
我有个问题 更像是请教
I got a question. More like a favor to ask of you.
我希望
I'm hoping...
也许你能让祖母
that maybe you could ask Nanny to
借我几百美元
borrow a couple hundred dollars.
别告诉她是我要
You don't tell her it's for me.
我一有钱就还给她
I'll get it paid back as soon as I can.
我以为你只是想和我们说话
I thought you just wanted to talk to us.
伙计 我们就是在说话
Dude, that's what we're doing.
你和我 我们在说话
You and I, we're talking right now.
听着 在现场我和经理发生了小矛盾
Look, I got into it a little bit with the manager at the site,
所以我暂时被解雇了
so I'm temporarily unemployed.
我还有几周就要还贷款了
I'm a few weeks behind on my rent,
我需要几百美元渡过这段时期
and I just need a couple hundred dollars to carry me through.
我很快就要还钱了 大卫
And I'm just behind, David.
所以这样对我很有帮助
So, it would be helpful.
很有帮助
It would be helpful.
♪ 那么多自豪 那么多争吵 ♪
♪ There's so much pride And so much fighting ♪
♪ 我们为什么一定要追求真理 ♪
♪ Why we always gotta be right? ♪
♪ 过去的感受触动良多 ♪
♪ So much emotion in a passing feeling ♪
滚开 你这个辣鸡
Get out of the road, you loser!
触地得分 特鲁特 你在干什么
Touchdown Truett! What you doing, bud?
-我在走路 -我知道 你要搭车吗
- I'm walking. - I can see that. You need a ride?
你去哪
Where you headed?
上车
Get in.
♪ 我觉得我们都该慢下来 ♪
♪ I think it's time that we all slow down ♪
♪ 好好环顾四周 ♪
♪ Take a long look around ♪
准备迎接生活吧
Get ready to live.
你像你妈妈
You're like your mama.
你心地善良
You got a good heart.
扎克 他很像我
Zachary, he's got that streak in him
所以 你知道吗
he got from me, and so, just, you know?
这事天知地知你知我知
We'll just keep it between you and me.
爸爸 我觉得我不能问祖母借钱
Dad, I don't think I can ask Nanny for any money.
你觉得你不能吗
You don't think you can?
不 我不能问祖母借钱
No, I can't ask Nanny for any money.
所以你不会问祖母借钱是吗
So you won't ask Nanny for money?
不会
No.
好吧
Well...
你也要给我出难题吗
You gonna make this difficult on me too?
太棒了 太棒了
That's awesome. That's great.
♪ 这将需要什么 ♪
♪ What's it gonna take? ♪
♪ 你要责怪谁 ♪
♪ Who you gonna blame ♪
♪ 当无人来拯救你 ♪
♪ When no one comes To save you? ♪
♪ 这需要什么 这需要什么 ♪
♪ What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take? ♪
♪ 这需要什么 这需要什么 ♪
♪ What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take? ♪
♪ 这需要什么 这需要什么 ♪
♪ What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take? ♪
好
Yeah!