你和那些男孩子相处的很好
You're doing good work with those boys. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯哼 就是有点收效甚微
Yeah. Two steps forward, one step back.
一定会水滴石穿的
As long as we keep moving.
♪ 把你毕生精力用来挣钱 ♪
♪ Spend your life trying To make all your money ♪
♪ 你的存款很多 ♪
♪ Your accounts are full ♪
♪ 但是你还是觉得很空虚 ♪
♪ But all you've found Is that you're empty ♪
♪ 生活中许多简单的事情很有趣 ♪
♪ Ain't it funny how The simple things in life ♪
♪ 唯一真正重要的事情 ♪
♪ Are the only things That really matter ♪
♪ 你的生活很复杂 你的梦想难以实现 ♪
♪ Your life is complicated Found your dreams Are overrated ♪
♪ 现在你老了却不能回到过去了 ♪
♪ Now you're old And wanna go back But you can't ♪
♪ 我们很富有 ♪
♪ We're rich ♪
♪ 但我们没钱 ♪
♪ But we don't got money ♪
像你这样的跑步姿势
With a running form like you have...
对没错 完美
Yeah. Perfect.
我正在摸索中
I was trying to figure out, like,
你知道什么运动最适合你吗
what sport suits you the best, you know?
还有 你得出来的结论是什么
And, uh, what conclusion did you come to?
你有没有发现你特别擅长的东西
Did you find anything you thought would work particularly well?
有的 比如女子板球
Yeah, like, women's cricket.
球传给我
Let it go!
嘿 兄弟们 精彩的比赛
All right, fellas. Good game.
再见
See you.
特鲁特 特鲁特
Truett. Truett!
怎么了 教练
Yes, Coach?
-我需要和你谈谈 -好的
- I need to talk to you. - Yes, sir.
听着
Now look.
你说过奖学金对你的重要性
I know you said how important it is for you to get a scholarship,
并且你今年表现特别努力
and you have absolutely worked your tail off this year.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
再见 西姆斯
All right, Simms.
-波拉克先生 -教练
- Mr. Polack. - Coach.
谢谢您 非常开心你对我说这些
Thank you. I appreciate you saying that.
但你还记得成名的最好方法是什么嘛
But what did I tell you is the best way
是去见那些球探和教练么
to get seen by these coaches and scouts?
不 是带着队伍进入全国赛
Um, take the team to State?
给我牢牢记得
Don't you forget it.
遵命
Yes, sir.
这是今天来的邮件 给你的
This came for you in the mail today.
恭喜你 你被球探发现了 好小子
Congrats. You're on somebody's radar, son.
什么
What?
带了棉花糖吗
Bring any marshmallows?
我们在外面
We're out.
我们需要谈谈这个 那个嘛
We gonna talk about this, or what?
谈什么
What?
你的信
Your letter.
关于什么的
What about it?
我为你感到自豪
I'm just really proud of you.
谢谢你啊兄弟
Thanks, man.
其实这个没什么的
I mean, it's not a big deal.
就是一封信 说这有些兴趣的
It's just a letter saying that there's interest...
别谦虚 多好的事情啊
Shut up. It's happening.
没错 这是个大事
You're right. It's a big deal, dude.
是佛罗里达的球探
It's the Florida Gators.
佛罗里达的球探
The Florida Gators.
太酷了 兄弟
It's cool, man.
我的意思是 这些都是真的 不是梦
I mean, it just shows that it's not some fantasy
你知道吗 在我脑子想象的一切
that I've built up in my head, you know?
这都是真的 它发生了
It's real. It's happening.
我们等到了
We'll see.
没错 我会拿到奖学金的
Yeah, I'm gonna get that scholarship.
我会带你一起离开这的 说话算数
I'm gonna get us out of here. You have my word.
到时候我们要吃好一点的麦片
And we'll get better cereal once we're out.
不好意思 请问这里
Excuse me. Is there, like,
这附近有可乐售卖♥♥机之类的吗
a Coke machine around here or something?
有的 沿着大厅往回走
Yeah. Follow this main hall back around
一直走到咖啡厅 那边有一个
to the cafeteria. There's one there.
作为一个护士 你是不是太年轻啦
Aren't you a little young to be a nurse?
我不是实习护士 但是我确实很年轻
Not to be a nurse intern though, which is what I am.
好吧 说得通 我是扎克
Okay, that makes sense. I'm Zach.
祖母球队的跑位
Zach Truett, the running back at Bessemer.
不错
That's great.
我们战无不胜 你知道吗
Yeah. We are undefeated, you know?
好的
All right.
扎克 很高兴认识你
Zach, it's been really nice to meet you.
这是我今天遇见最好的事了
Best part of my day,
但我不和运动员约会
but I don't date football players.
扎心
Ouch.
我还想着买♥♥两瓶可乐呢
I was thinking about getting two Cokes from that Coke machine.
现在我不确定了 现在可能就买♥♥一瓶吧
Now I'm not so sure. I might just have to get one.
我喝胡椒博士 所以
I'm a Dr. Pepper girl, so...
好吧 真丢脸
See, that's a shame.
-金吉尔 请给那五个人输液 -好的
- Ginger, can I get an IV in five? Yep. On it.
我会让你改变心意的
I'm gonna convert you.
保重
Take care.
她是在挖苦我吗 你觉得呢
I think she digs me. What do you think?
嘿
Yo.
怎么样了 检查的怎么样
Hey. What's up, man? How did it go?
去做年度体♥检♥
Went for an annual checkup.
我已经45天没有异样了 所以
I'm 45 days without any problems, so...
挺好 他们还给你棒棒糖和贴纸吗
That's good. Did they give you a lollipop and a sticker too?
这次没有
Not this time.
你有没有碰巧遇到个热辣护士
You didn't by chance have a really hot nurse, did you?
75岁 抽烟咳嗽 白头发那种
Like, 75 years old, smoker's cough, gray hair.
-不是 -玛莎呢
- Nope. - Martha?
玛莎是你的 兄弟
Martha's all yours, bud.
大家好 贝瑟默市的球迷
Hey, Bessemer fans.
今晚你们将和扎克·特鲁特
You're witnessing something special
一起见证奇迹
here tonight with Zach Truett.
203码 第四节还有两次触地得分
203 yards, two more touchdowns in the fourth quarter,
这孩子本赛季的表现
and the boy is putting together a
我闻所未闻
season like, well, I've never seen.
我饿了 饿的像个三文鱼
I'm hungry. I was kinda feeling like salmon.
-你要三文鱼吗 -我喜欢三文鱼
- You want some salmon? - I like salmon.
那可是高级食材啊 兄弟
That's a high-class meal, dude.
我知道 我不会做三文鱼
I know. I can't really cook salmon.
-祝你好运 -我想来些面条
- Good luck with that. - I want some noodles.
-什么面条 -来点拉面 兄弟
- What kind of noodles? - Like, some ramen noodles, dude.
特鲁特
Hey, Truett!
我们还有多一人的空间
We got room for one more.
你们在这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
你能替我打掩护吗
Hey. Could you cover for me?
-我老咯 -不 别这样
It's getting old. - No, I know, but...
列车即将出发哦
The train is leaving.
好 稍等 稍等
All right. One sec, one sec.
拜托 只有一小时
Come on, it will be just one hour.
要是祖母问起来 就说我在敷冰块 懂吧
If Nanny asks, I'm icing my... you know?
-好的 -谢谢 爱你
- All right. - Thank you, man. Love ya.
怎么样伙计 上车
What's up, fellas? Get in there.
♪ 别说你不会 ♪
♪ Don't ever say That you won't ♪
♪ 成为你梦想之人 ♪
♪ Be what you want ♪
♪ 你想要的时候 你就会行动 ♪
♪ When you want, you will ♪
♪ 我会依然爱你 ♪
♪ And I will love you still ♪
我给你们买♥♥了些汤
I brought you guys some soup.
祖母 你说什么
Hey, Nanny. Did you say something?
我给你们买♥♥了些汤 自♥制♥的
I brought you some soup. Homemade.
鸡肉和馄饨 都是你们喜欢的
Chicken and dumplings, just like you like.
-太棒了 -扎克在哪
- You're awesome. - Where's Zach?
他在冰敷大腿 应该十点半回来
He's icing his leg. He should be back by 10:30 though.
我听说他得了五次分
I heard he scored five times.