我再也无法忍♥受
I couldn't take it anymore.
我感觉被困了 所以我逃走了
I felt trapped, so I ran away.
但我最终来到海滨高中时 我很孤单
But when I ended up at Oceanside High, I was alone.
没人能看到真实的我
No one could see the real me.
然后我找到了你 我的超级海女闺蜜
And then I found you, my super sea-girl bestie,
现在世上一切都顺心如意
and now everything is right in the world.
如果不是这场美人鱼海妖大战
If it wasn't for this whole mermaid versus kraken war,
我和你可以一直这么自♥由♥
you and I could be this free all the time.
当然了
Oh, sure. Yeah.
但两个少女无法修正历史
But, I mean, two teenage girls can't fix history.
等等 成为数学狂的第一条规则是什么
Wait. What's the first rule of being a mathlete?
绝不谈论成为数学狂
Hmm. Never talk about being a mathlete?
不是 我们必须评估这个问题
No. We have to evaluate the problem.
切尔西 拜托
Chelsea, come on.
一定有办法结束这场战争
There must be some way to end this war
这样你就不必再躲着海妖
so you won't have to hide from the krakens
我也不必成为预言中种族间仇杀的
and I won't have to become a prophesied princess warrior of an interspecies vendetta.
公主战士
of an interspecies vendetta.
好吧 确实有个办法
Well, there is one way.
切尔西·范德齐和露比·吉尔曼二人组
Chelsea Van Der Zee and Ruby Gillman save the seas
通过找到海神三叉戟 拯救海洋
by finding the Trident of Oceanus.
就是我外婆痴迷的那个大叉子吗
That giant fork my grandma's so obsessed with?
是的 三叉戟 跟上我
Yes. The Trident. Stay with me.
一旦我们拿到三叉戟
Once we have the Trident,
我们就可以证明不再需要战争
we can show that there doesn't have to be a war anymore.
它可以是和平的象征
It can be a symbol of peace.
我外婆就不用训练我去打仗了
Then my grandmother wouldn't have to train me for battle.
我可以在海洋和陆地活出真正的自我
I can live in the ocean and on land as the real me.
不再斗争
No more fighting.
美人鱼也不用再生活在恐惧之中
And the mermaids wouldn't have to live in fear anymore.
不再躲藏
No more hiding.
不斗争 -不躲藏
No fighting. No hiding.
不斗争 不躲藏
No fighting! No hiding! No fighting! No hiding!
我对烧烤很紧张
I'm nervous about the barbecue.
哦 卡罗尔 拜托
Oh, Carol, come on.
没人知道图书馆到底发生了什么
No one knows what happened exactly to the library.
山姆 饭桌上不准戴耳机
Sam, no headphones at the table.
完全没了 -可能是煤气泄漏
It's completely gone. It could have been a gas leak.
相信我 你的买♥♥家会喜欢海滨的宁静
Trust me, your buyers are gonna love Oceanside's tranquility.
随着越来越多的目击者
Tranquility has turned to terror
报告说见到了北海巨妖
here in Oceanside as more and more witnesses
海滨的宁静变成了恐怖
report having seen the giant kraken.
咚咚 是谁呀
Knock, knock. Who's there?
是布里尔舅舅 我已经进来了
It's Uncle Brill. I'm already inside.
哦 别介意我吃点
Ooh, don't mind if I do.
稍等一下 卡罗尔
Just one second, Carol.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
当我空手而归时 妈妈大发雷霆
When I came back empty-handed, Mom hit the roof.
我需要找个地方待着 等她冷静下来
I need a place to crash till she cools down.
几个月 或几年
A few months, a couple years.
最多一个世纪
Century, tops.
额 大事不妙了
Um, hon, uh, this isn't good.
在我身旁的是戈登·灯塔船长
I'm here with Captain Gordon Lighthouse.
灯塔先生 据说你看到了……
Now, Mr. Lighthouse, you allegedly claim to have seen...
死神的面孔
The face of death!
据称如此
Allegedly.
┗|`O′|┛ 嗷~~ -你走开
Ow, ow, ow. Ow. You out there,
我需要身体健全的男人 女人或儿童
I need any able-bodied man, woman or child
来充当船员 -滚开 嗷
to help crew my vessel... Get off. Ow! Ooh.
抓捕海妖
...and capture the kraken!
这家伙好可怕
That guy's terrifying,
我和一个军阀住在一起
and I live with a warlord.
阿加 他拍到她了
Aggie, he's got her on video.
阿加莎 你还在吗 出什么事了
Agatha, are you still there? What's going on?
没事
No, it's nothing.
周六把你的买♥♥家带来
Bring your buyers Saturday.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
又是那副表情 -她又想逼我们
She's got that look. The one where she wants us
做我们不情愿的事
to do something we don't want to do.
我一生都在寻找海妖
I've been searching for kraken me entire life.
我为此付出了沉重的代价
And it cost me dearly.
好吧 没错
Oh, fine, yes.
但如果我不是为了找海妖
But if it wasn't for the kraken,
我就不会买♥♥船 如果没有买♥♥船
I wouldn't have bought the boat, and without the boat,
我就不会抵押房♥子 如果我不抵押房♥子
I wouldn't have mortgaged my house, and if I didn't mortgage my house,
塔米就不会离我而去
Tammy wouldn't have left me.
感同身受
Huh. Been there.
我们还在谈论海妖吗
Are we still talking about krakens?
戈登 如果它是从海里来的 那我就是你要找的人
Gordon, if it's from the ocean, I'm your man.
我能驾驭这个宝贝 没问题的
And I can wield this baby, no problem.
他知道这东西只能由
He knows this should only be handled
负责的成年人使用
by a responsible adult.
尖尖的 -你是什么人
Ooh, pointy. And who might you be?
我叫布里尔 生在土里 活在土里
Name's Brill. Born of the dirt, live in the dirt,
也将埋在土里 不喜欢水
will be buried in the dirt. Don't like water.
我们叫他水桶头
We call him Buckethead.
他不太灵光 但他能抗很多伤
He's not too bright, but he can take a lot of punishment.
挺不错的
Impressive.
你们被录用了
You're hired!
水桶头 跟我来
Buckethead, you're with me.
现在别犯傻 戴维
Ah, now, don't be jelly, Davey.
哇哦
Whoa.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
深海之井
The Well of Seas.
所有海洋能量的源泉
The source of all the ocean's energy.
你妈妈就是把三叉戟藏在了这里
That's where your mother hid the Trident of Oceanus.
是吗 你怎么知道的
She did? How did you know that?
因为她是从我妈妈美人鱼女王那里夺去的
Because she took it from my mother, the mermaid queen,
然后藏在了这里
and hid it in there.
我妈妈为了拿回它丧生了
My mom died trying to get it back.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
她们是敌人
They were enemies.
那我们该怎么拿到它
So how are we supposed to get it?
每道水流都有自己的力量和能量
Each current has its own force, its own power.
你必须游过所有的水流
You have to swim through all of the currents
到达藏着三叉戟的中心
to get to the center where the Trident is hidden.
只有北海巨妖能幸存下来
Only a giant kraken can survive it.
必须由你去 露比
It has to be you, Ruby.
好的
Okay.
这只是一座水下死亡火山
It's just an underwater volcano of death.
所以第一步 评估问题
Evaluate the problem.
好的 问题很严重
Okay. The problem is bad.
相当严重
It's really bad.
我们可能需要一些帮助
Uh, we might need some help.
露比 真让人意外
Ruby. Oh, what a surprise.
教我如何使用我的能力
Show me how to use my powers.
我还以为你不会问呢
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
好的 我们从哪开始
Okay, where do we start?
激光眼吗 -在你穿越海洋之前
Laser eyes? Before you fly through the ocean,
你必须先学会游泳
you must first learn to swim.
你知道我游泳技术一流
You know my swimming is pretty good,
所以我也许可以跳过
so maybe I could skip ahead
直接教我发射激光眼
and we could unleash my laser eyes.
biu biu biu
Pew, pew. Pew, pew.
你必须接受你的海妖形态
You must accept your "kraken-ness"
把你的陆地习惯抛在身后
and leave your land self behind.
喔
Uh, whoa.
耶
Yay!
海妖最大的武器……
A giant kraken's greatest weapon...
电影精选列表