我们家族的女性
The women in our family
被赋予了强大的力量
have been gifted the mighty power
成为北海巨妖
to turn into giant kraken.
你是世界上仅有的三大海妖之一 露比
You are only one of three giant krakens on this Earth, Ruby.
我们必须保护海洋及其生物
We must protect the ocean and its creatures.
但很多怪物觊觎我们的地位
But many monsters have coveted our position
试图为自己夺取王位
and have tried to seize the throne for themselves.
吹牛警报 他们从来没成功过
Brag alert, they never succeeded.
利维坦
The Leviathan,
海坊主
Umibozu,
还有他们中最渴望权力和最危险的……
and the most power-hungry and dangerous of them all...
美人鱼
The mermaid?
对 美人鱼
Yes, the mermaid!
但人类喜欢美人鱼
But people love mermaids.
他们当然喜欢了
Of course they do.
人类都没脑子
People are stupid.
美人鱼是自私 虚荣的自恋狂
Mermaids are selfish, vain narcissists
顶着平平无奇的头发
with mediocre hair,
她们的女王尼莉莎是最坏的
and their queen, Nerissa, the worst of them all.
她想控制海洋
She wanted to control the ocean
逼迫海洋里的生物只听命于她
and force its creatures to serve her and her alone.
通常情况下 美人鱼不是我们海妖的对手
Normally, mermaids would be no match for us giant kraken--
犹如螳臂当车
much too puny--
但她们的女王找到了一件古老的武器
but their queen found an ancient weapon,
海神的三叉戟
the Trident of Oceanus.
唯一能打败海妖的武器
The only weapon powerful enough to defeat a giant kraken.
我们组成了对抗她的前线
We formed the front lines against her,
为此……
and for that...
我们伤亡惨重
...we paid a terrible price.
坦白说 我们差点就全军覆没了
Frankly, I suppose we'd all be kelp toast
多亏了你妈妈
if it wasn't for your mother.
不可能
No way.
那是我妈?
That's my mom?
她真有这么酷吗
Was she actually cool?
她是我们最伟大的战士
She was our greatest warrior.
不必多问 我把一切都教给了她
I mean, of course she was. I taught her everything I know.
她与美人鱼暴君进行了一场大战
She engaged in a great battle with the tyrant mermaid
夺走了三叉戟
and wrested away the Trident.
我称之为她的“女王时刻”
I called it her "queen-making moment."
十分光荣
It was glorious.
尼莉莎狼狈而逃
Nerissa fled in disgrace.
我们有机会永远消灭美人鱼
We had a chance to crush the mermaids forever,
但你妈妈做了难以理解的事
but your mother did the unfathomable.
她藏起了三叉戟
She hid the Trident away,
离开了她的王国 离开了她的同类
left her kingdom, left her kind,
跑去扮演人类
all to play human?
哇哦
Whoa.
你有激光眼
You have laser eyes?
这是带电的生物发光
Well, it's electrically charged bioluminescence,
但没错 它们确实有很大的冲击力
but, yeah, they do pack a wallop.
你也有这种能力
You have the powers, too, you know.
除了在超级尴尬的时刻变大
Besides growing big at super awkward moments?
你很特别 露比
You're special, Ruby.
你在你的内心深处感受到它
You feel it in the core of your being.
让我教你
Let me teach you.
但我妈说只要我远离海洋
But my mom told me that if I stay out of the ocean,
我就不会变成……
I won't turn into a...
北海巨妖吗
A giant kraken?
你并不是变成海妖的人类
You are not a human who turns into a kraken.
而是伪装成人类的海妖
You're a kraken hiding as a human.
一旦你知道自己的能力
Once you know what you're capable of,
你就会想成为下一个海妖女王
you'll want to be the next kraken queen.
这是你与生俱来的权利
It's your birthright.
尽你所能去战斗 随心所欲去战斗
And fight as you might, fight as you will,
你永远无法战胜你的命运
you can never outswim your destiny.
我不知道 外婆大大
I don't know, Grandmamah.
我喜欢数学和康纳
I like math and Connor.
你知道 青春期的东西
You know, teen stuff.
很好
Very well.
我喜欢和你共度这段时光 露比
I loved spending this time with you, Ruby.
我也是
Me, too.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
期待我们再次相见
Until we meet again.
等等 你就这么让她走吗
Wait. You're just gonna let her go?
她会回来的
She'll be back.
海妖永远会回应呼唤
A kraken always answers the call.
你也是这么说阿加莎的
That's what you said about Agatha.
再见 克拉伦斯
Bye, Clarence.
海妖
Kraken ahoy!
戴维 左满舵 全速前进
Davey, hard to port. Full power!
游吧 游吧 美人
Fly. Fly, me beauties.
什么
Wha...
让我仔细看看你
Let's get a closer look at ya.
激光眼 发射
Laser eyes, go!
激光眼 发射
Laser eyes, go!
激光眼
Laser eyes?
稳住她 戴维
Hold her steady, Davey.
是烦人的金枪鱼吗
Bit of a spicy tuna, aren't ya?
等等 那是…… -新来的女孩
Wait. Is that...? The new girl.
天啊 嘿
Oh, my gosh. Hey.
切尔西 你怎么会在下面
Chelsea? H-How are you even down here?
因为我是一条旋转跳跃的美人鱼
Because I'm a motherflippin' mermaid.
我想我欠你一次水下救援
I figured I owed you an underwater rescue
因为我差不多完全得到了你的信任
since I kinda, sorta, 100% got credit for yours.
戈登特餐时间到了
Time for the Gordon special.
惊喜 是个炸♥弹♥
Surprise. It's a bomb!
我们应该闪了 或者等死 你决定吧
We should get going or, like, die. Your call.
别说了 戴维
Don't say it, Davey.
你老爱唱反调
You're such a naysayer.
好吧
Okay.
我还是不敢相信你是……
I still can't believe you're a...
长鳍的青少年?变成人的鱼?
A ten with a fin? A fish come true?
美人鱼?
A mermaid?
我不敢相信我终于有一个可以
Ooh, I can't believe I can finally have a friend
分享秘密的朋友了
to share things with.
一个超级海女闺蜜
A super sea-girl bestie.
听着 切尔西 谢谢你刚才救了我
Look, Chelsea, thanks for what you did back there,
但今天我一开始以为我最大的问题是舞会
but I started this day thinking that my biggest issue was prom.
而现在 我有很多事情要消化
And now, I got a whole lot more going on.
所以我需要回家
So I just need to go home,
好好睡一觉 假装这一天从未发生过
get some sleep and pretend this day never happened.
听着 我只是觉得我们有很多共同点
Look, I just thought we had a lot in common,
但如果你对此不满意 那就再见吧
but if you're gonna be salty about it, then bye-bye.
好的 露比 你可以的
Okay, Ruby, you got this.
你只需去到学校
You just need to make it to school
普普通通地过一天
and have a completely, totally ordinary day.
嗯
Huh?
亲爱的
Honey,
你不能再自责了
you've gotta stop beating yourself up.
哦 亚瑟
Oh, Arthur.
我不敢相信我没有早点告诉她这些
I can't believe I didn't tell her any of this sooner.
我在想什么啊
I mean, what was I thinking?
你想保护她
You were thinking about protecting her,
一如既往
like you always have.
万一她辍学了呢
What if she drops out of school?
万一她找不到工作 像我一样离家出走了呢
I mean, what if she doesn't get a job and runs away like I did?
万一她像我恨我妈一样恨我呢
What if she hates me like I hate my mom?
这简直是山体滑坡 亚瑟
It's a slippery slope, Arthur.
恨这个词太强烈了
Hate's a strong word.
而且她是爱你的
And she loves you.
电影精选列表