Yeah. I really got to go. Now.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
表演结束了 我们回去上课吧
Show's over. Let's get back to class.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home,
恕我冒昧
if I may be so bold.
真不可思议
Ooh. This is incredible.
你们选了一个养孩子的好地方
Oh, you've picked a great place to raise a kid.
在海滨这里非常安全
It's so safe here in Oceanside.
把家搬到这里是我做过的最好的决定
Moving my family here was the best decision I ever made.
道格其实就在这里长大的
Doug actually grew up here.
我们要搬回来 这样等孩子出生了
We're moving back so that we can be closer to his folks
我们能离他的家人近点
when the little one comes.
你好 免费保姆
Hello, free babysitting.
真好啊
How nice.
只是要注意 他们不会告诉你
Just be careful they don't tell you
应该如何生活和抚养孩子
how you should live your life and raise your children.
我是说 有家人在附近是好事
I mean, it'll be so nice to have family nearby.
你真有福气
You're very lucky.
我为什么会发光
Oh, why am I glowing?
发光可不是好事
Glowing is not good.
我再也不会下海了
I will never go into the ocean again.
吃一堑长一智
Lesson learned.
打给老妈
Call Mom.
视频呼叫康纳
Video call Connor.
啥 我没这么说 打给老妈
What? I didn't say that. Call Mom.
露比 你去哪里了
Ruby, where'd you go?
喔 嘿
Whoa. Hey.
挂断 挂断 挂断
End call, end call, end call.
等等 我想问你…… -我要进隧♥道♥了
Wait, I wanted to ask you some... I'm going through a tunnel.
打给老妈
Call Mom.
不 我不能打给老妈
No, I can't call Mom.
她会杀了我的
She's gonna kill me.
嗯
Mm?
居然有三条腿
There's three of them?
哦 简直是场噩梦
Oh, this is a nightmare.
不
No!
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
哈喽
Hello?
《傲慢与偏见》
Pride and Prejudice.
你跑的可真远
You're a long way from home.
你到《真实犯罪》这边来干嘛
What are you doing in True Crime?
嘘
Shh.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你们很多人问我养胡子的秘诀
A lot of you have been asking about my beard regimen.
你看到那个了吗
Do you see that?
那是什么 -海妖
What is that? Kraken!
是海妖 她回来了 -我的天
Kraken ahoy! She's back! Oh, my goodness.
她来找我了
Oh, she's coming for me.
看看这景色 -哇哦
Oh. Look at this view. Wow.
天哪 这也太棒了
Holy migoli, this is amazing.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think, boo?
我觉得 我们买♥♥下了
I think... we're sold!
哦 太好了
Oh. Fantastic.
我会开始准备文件
Well, I'll get the paperwork started,
我们尽量简单快捷
and we'll make this quick and easy
这样你们就能专心照顾小宝宝了
so you can focus on your little one.
不敢相信这是我们的了 -看看这房♥子
I can't believe this is ours. Look at this house.
多漂亮啊 -你之前说
This is beautiful. Honey, you were saying
你想要个内置烤架 这个就是内置的
you wanted a built-in grill, and that is built-in.
我又可以当烧烤大♥师♥了
Oh, man, I get to be grillmaster again.
趁现在平静
You make sure you enjoy
你们最好多多享受
every minute of quiet you have left
因为宝宝一旦出世了 就会把你的生活
because once the baby comes, it is going to blow up
搅得天翻地覆 -好的
your whole life. Okay. Okay.
看看四周 感受一下环境
Look around. Get a feel for the place.
看完后把钥匙放在锁箱就行了
Just leave the key in the lockbox when you're done.
或留着
Or-or keep it.
随便你们 回头再聊
Whatever. Talk soon.
快接电♥话♥ 露比 快接电♥话♥
Pick up, Ruby. Pick up.
快接啊 露比 快接电♥话♥
Oh, pick up, Ruby. Pick up!
好吧
Okay.
阿加莎 你能想出办法的
Agatha, you can figure this out.
一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
鱼了个巴子
Son of an anglerfish!
可能只是个交通锥
It's probably just a traffic cone.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哈喽
Hello?
嘿 姐姐
Heya, sis.
善良的老舅舅布里尔来看他最爱的侄女露比
Good old Uncle Brill's here to see his favorite niece Ruby.
什么 布里尔 -嘿
What? Brill? Heya.
你没事吧 -没事
Are you okay? Yeah.
我能有什么事
Why wouldn't I be?
我刚开车撞了你
I just hit you with a car.
你们是怎么应对陆地上的重力的
How do you guys deal with the gravity here on land?
很疯狂 对吧
It's crazy, right?
总之 我是来道贺的
Anyway, I came to say congratulations.
露比已经长大了 变成了巨大的……
Ruby's all grown-up and turned into a giant...
嘘嘘 别这么大声
Shh, shh, shh. Not so loud.
快来 -喔
Come on. Whoa.
我看你上半身还是很有劲啊
I see you still got that upper body strength, huh?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
布里尔 你来干什么
What are you doing here, Brill?
我们感觉到了脉冲
We felt the pulse.
所以妈妈知道了?
So Mom knows?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
她让我来找露比
She sent me to get Ruby.
正因如此 她才不该下海
This is exactly why she wasn't supposed to go into the ocean.
那你为什么要住在海边
Uh, then why would you live next to it?
我们要保持湿润 -咦 湿润
We needed to stay moist. Ew. Moist.
她在哪儿 她在哪儿
Where is she? Where is she?
我得把她藏起来 -哇哦
I need to hide her. Whoa.
但愿你藏得起来
Good luck hiding that.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哇 -布里尔 待在车上
Wow... Brill, stay.
露比·吉尔曼 给我过来
Ruby Gillman, come out here.
我们现在得带你回家
We need to get you home right now.
可是……
But...
我是个怪物
I'm a... a monster.
哦 宝贝 你不是怪物
Oh, honey, you're not a monster.
完全不沾边
Not even close.
我不想大喊大叫 能好好聊聊吗
I don't want to yell. Can we just talk?
拜托 和我聊聊
Please, just... just talk to me.
嘿 这是我的乖女儿
Hey, there's my girl.
请别生气 我应该听你的
Please don't be mad. I should have listened to you.
但我还是
But I kind of
下了海 -下了海
went into the ocean. Went into the ocean?
我知道 但现在我只想保证你的安全
I know. But right now I just want to keep you safe, honey,
那表示我要带你回家
and that means getting you home.
妈妈 看看我
Mom, look at me.
我都进不去房♥子了
I won't even fit inside our house anymore.
妈妈 -嘿
Mom. Hey.
嘿 嘿 嘘
Hey, hey. Shh.
你会再次变小的 只是需要点时间
You'll get small again. It just takes a little time.
我就在这 我会等着你
I'm here. I'll wait with you.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我真的很高兴有你在 妈妈
I'm really glad you're here, Mom.
你还记得你在海滩上发现了一条鲸鱼吗
Do you remember when you found that whale on the beach?
你是说克拉伦斯·韦弗顿
You mean Clarence J. Whifferton?
我怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
克拉伦斯·韦弗顿
Clarence J. Whifferton.
你拿着水管给它浇了七个小时
电影精选列表