你又不在那里
You weren't there.
我可能知道的不多
Well, I may not know a lot about a lot,
但我了解我姐姐
but I know my sister.
从小到大 我很自豪能当她的弟弟
Growing up, I was so proud to be her brother.
她强大 自信
She was powerful, confident.
每个人都爱她
Everyone loved her.
但后来 她离开了
But then she left,
我一直无法理解
and I could never understand
她为什么选择离开海洋
why she chose to leave the ocean
直到我看到她在陆地上创造的美妙生活
until I saw the awesome life she created on land.
我意识到 你妈妈选择了她自己的路
And I realized, your mom chose her own path.
她选择了你
She chose you.
是时候彻底摧毁三叉戟了
It's time to destroy that Trident once and for all.
耶 去收拾她 孩子
Yeah! Go get her, kiddo!
我会紧随其后
I'll be right there.
不用等我
Don't wait up, though.
回来的感觉真好
Oh, it feels so good to be back.
这一次
And this time,
我要永远消灭你们
I'm getting rid of you for good.
离我妈远点
Stay away from my mother!
露比·吉尔曼
Ruby Gillman?
暂停 倒♥退♥下 是露比吗
Pause. Rewind. Ruby?
你应该挂了
You should be dead.
想象一下
Picture this.
怪女孩通过挫败假朋友来实现命运
Quirky girl fulfills destiny by foiling fake friend!
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
回应号♥召
Answering the call.
别碰我姐姐
Leave my sister alone.
好样的 这正是我所希望的
Aw, yeah. That's what I'm talking about.
道格 那是我们的房♥子
Doug, that's our house.
这些幼稚的游戏玩够了
Enough with these childish games.
我讨厌高中
I hate high school.
如果这是我们的结局 那我们会无所畏惧地面对它
If this is our end, then we'll face it unafraid!
露比 小心身后
Ruby, behind you!
你赢不了的 露比·吉尔曼
You'll never win, Ruby Gillman.
你只是个愚蠢的少女
You're just a dumb teenager.
你知道真正可悲的是什么吗
You know what's really pathetic?
就是你以为像我这样的人
That you thought someone like me
会和你这样的怪物做朋友
could ever be friends with a monster like you.
我不是怪物
I am not a monster.
我是海妖
I'm a kraken.
妈妈 我们需要一起射击三叉戟
Mom, we need to shoot the Trident together.
它无法被摧毁
No, it-it can't be destroyed.
所以我才把它藏起来
That's... that's why I hid it.
如果我们同时攻击 我们能毁掉的
We can do it if we join together at the same time.
这是指数增长公式
It's the exponential growth formula.
我们要射击得更强更久
We've got to shoot it more and longer.
相信我 我是数学狂
Trust me, I'm a mathlete.
结局不必如此
It doesn't have to end like this.
放弃三叉戟吧
Just give up the Trident.
你永远无法从我手里夺走
You'll never get this away from me.
我一人可能不行 但我们一起就可以
Maybe I can't, but we can.
不
No!
哦呼
Woo-hoo!
上啊 露比
Go, Ruby!
哦呼
Woo-hoo!
这是一次成功的怪物猎杀
Now, that's a successful monster hunt.
我们抓到了一条美人鱼 戴维
We got us a little mermaid, Davey!
求你了 求你了
Please. Please, please, please.
我不坏的
I'm not evil.
我只是很漂亮
I'm just pretty...
并遭人误解
and misunderstood.
现在怎么处理美人鱼
Now, what about the mermaid?
每个人都喜欢煎鱼 -别
Everyone likes fried fish. No.
走开 愤怒
Away, rage.
年轻人
Teenagers.
走开 愤怒
Away, rage.
露比 对不起
Ruby, I'm sorry.
我错了
I was wrong.
我应该告诉你真♥相♥
I should have trusted you with the truth,
从现在开始 不再撒谎
and so from now on, no more lying.
不再隐藏
And no more hiding.
我想你还能赶上最后一支舞
I think you can still make the last dance.
现在 我们来谈谈她的加冕典礼
Now, let's talk about her coronation.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, don't start.
行吧 母亲最清楚了
Fine. A mother knows best.
布里尔来了
Brill's here.
妈妈 你在这干嘛
Mamah! What are you doing here?
还和阿加莎在一起
And with Agatha?
你没事吧 大家都没事吧
Are-are... are you okay? Is everyone okay?
露比没事吧
Is Ruby okay?
现在是布里尔的时间
It's Brill's time now.
噢
Oh.
我等了15年
I've waited 15 years for this.
是谁在落泪
Oh, who's crying?
你在落泪
You're crying.
你是我们的英雄
You're our hero.
我爱死你了
I love you so much!
好耶 -露比就是舞会女王
Yeah! Ruby for prom queen.
你救了我们
You really saved us.
抱歉我没有早点告诉你们一切
I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything sooner,
我很抱歉抛弃了你们
and I'm sorry for ditching you.
我不该骗你们的
I shouldn't have lied to you.
露比 我可爱华丽的巨型死党
Ruby, my sweet, magnificent, giant-sized best friend,
你永远不需要对我们隐瞒什么
you never ever have to hide things from us.
对 我们会永远支持你
Yeah, we will always be by your side,
即使你几乎消灭了我们所知的生命
even when you almost ended life as we know it.
抱歉 不乌鸦嘴
Sorry, no catastrophizing.
不管你是海妖 还是加拿大人什么的 我们都会永远爱你
Kraken, Canadian or otherwise, we'll always love you, Rubes.
团结小分队
Squad solidarity?
团结小分队
Squad solidarity.
你好
Hey, you.
露比 嘿
Ruby. H-Hey.
所以那个是你
So, that was you out there?
有罪
Guilty.
康纳 -露比 你先说
Connor... Ruby... Oh, you go.
不 你先说
No, you go.
好的 我先说
Okay, I go.
康纳 你愿意陪我参加舞会吗
Connor, will you go to prom with me?
等等 康纳 这些是二次导数图吗
Wait. Connor, are these quadratic derivative graphs?
这么说吧 我有个好家教
Let's just say I had a good tutor.
喔
Whoa.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
这个可爱的小海妖是谁
And who is this fine young kraken?
他是山姆 我们儿子
This is Sam, our son.
儿子? 就是说 我又当外婆大大了
Son? As in, I'm a grandmamah again?
这是有史以来最酷的事
This is the coolest thing ever.
你的触手会分泌毒液吗
Do your tentacles ooze poison?
你和九头蛇摔过跤吗
Have you ever wrestled a Hydra?
更好的是 你玩过躲避球吗
Better yet, have you ever played dodgeball?
哦 我会喜欢你的
Oh, I am gonna like you.
好的 各位 我是戈登
Okay, guys. Gordon here.
这是我的正式道歉视频
Uh, this be my official apology video.
我说了一些关于海妖麻木不仁的坏话
Look, I said some insensitive things about the kraken.
我的天 你在直播吗
OMG, are you live streaming?
我发型好乱 -现在……
Ugh, my hair is terrible. Now, t...
我们有多少赞了
How many likes are we getting, though?
我是阿加莎·吉尔曼
Agatha Gillman here,
海滨的房♥产经纪人和海妖保护者
Realtor and kraken protector of Oceanside.
这里是养家最安全的地方
It's the safest place to raise a family,
电影精选列表