Aren't you one of them Gillmans?
吉尔提(有罪)
Guilty.
开个玩笑 没有罪 完全正常
Just kidding. Not guilty. Totally normal.
她是蓝色的吗 -我来自加拿大
Is she blue? I'm from Canada... eh.
哦
Oh...
那完全可以理解
That totally makes sense.
我盯上你了 吉尔曼姑娘
I've got my eye on you, Gillman girl.
我另一只眼也盯上了
And my other eye, too!
我们的旅程从15年前开始
Our tour begins where 15 years ago,
我发誓我看到了巨大的海妖
I swear I saw the monstrous giant kraken.
在你的右边 有海滨最好的盐水太妃糖
And to your right, Oceanside's best saltwater taffy.
报我的名字可以打折
Ask for the Gordon Lighthouse discount.
嘿 朋友们
Hey, guys.
哟 -你好 怎么样了
Yo. -Greetings. So, how did it go?
对 我很想知道
Yes. I'm dying to find out.
我也是 我一直很担心
Same. I've been stress-gaming.
正式下令了 我妈不让我去舞会
Well, it's official. Mom won't let me go to prom.
我知道这不是我们想要的结果
And I know it's not what we wanted,
但我们还有B计划
but we still have plan B,
我们酷到爆的反舞会派对
our very cool anti-prom party.
最自♥由♥的食物是什么
And what is the most liberated food out there?
伙计们 我说的是奶酪火锅
Guys, I'm talking fondue.
露比 我就直说了
Ruby, um, I'm just gonna come right out and say it.
凯拉邀请我去舞会了
Kayla asked me to the prom.
哦 -还有
Oh. And, uh,
我说要把握时机
I said carpe diem.
也就是我答应了
Aka, I said yes.
什么 -我答应了
What? I said yes.
我明白了 非常清楚
No, I got that. Loud and clear.
好吧 玛戈特把我们的心
Okay, Margot has torn our hearts
撕成了碎片
into a million tiny pieces,
不过没关系
and that's fine.
我们剩下的人可以多吃两口火锅 对吧
More fondue for the rest of us, right, guys?
对 呃
Yeah, uh,
玛戈特答应和凯拉去的时候
once Margot was going with Kayla,
特雷文说 “哦 我们应该一起去吗”
Trevin said, "Oh, well, should we just go together?"
然后我同意了
And I agreed.
所以我和特雷文要一起去舞会
So Trevin and I are going to the prom together.
以朋友身份
As friends.
对 只是朋友
Yeah, only as friends.
什么
What?
什么
What?
抱歉 露比
Sorry, Ruby.
我们说好要永远团结的
We promised to always stick together.
团结小分队对你们毫无意义吗
Does squad solidarity mean nothing to you?
当然有意义
Well, of course it does.
所以你应该和我们一起去 你要上船
Which is why you should come with us. You'll be on a boat.
你会非常安全
You'll be completely safe.
除非发生悲惨的事故
Unless there's a tragic accident.
布丽丝 别乌鸦嘴 -抱歉
Bliss, no catastrophizing. Sorry.
你们了解我妈 所以我们才制定了B计划
You guys know my mom, and that is why we made plan B.
玛戈特 带凯拉来我们的反舞会派对
Margot, just bring Kayla to our anti-prom party.
我们可以看烂片
We will watch bad movies.
吃火锅
We'll dip Swiss.
别再说奶酪火锅了
Enough with the fondue!
我们吃了很多奶酪
We eat a lot of cheese.
很多块
Wheels of it.
想想我们这个团结小分队
Think about how many events we've missed
因为你妈妈毫无道理的
in squad solidarity
反海洋规则 错过了多少事情
because of your mom's irrational anti-ocean rule.
我想就几件吧
I guess a few.
啥 有去潜艇博物馆的实地考察
What? There was the field trip to the submarine museum.
校园海滩日
The school beach day.
全县冲浪比赛 -银鱼抢滩潮
All-county surf contest. The Grunion Fun Run.
吟游诗人的海滨节
The Oceanside Festival of the Bard.
我祖母的海滩生日派对
My grandmother's beach birthday party.
凯拉的海滩生日派对
Kayla's beach birthday party!
除了布丽丝的任何生日派对
Any birthday party but Bliss's.
墓地永远欢迎你
You're always welcome at the graveyard.
但这不是普通的派对
But this isn't just any party.
这是毕业舞会
This is prom.
我真的很想去
And I really want to be a part of it.
我们都想去
We all do.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah. No, I get it.
你们应该自己去
You guys should go without me.
我妈虽然毁了我的生活
It's one thing for my mom to ruin my life.
但她没必要毁了你们的
She doesn't have to ruin yours.
如果你瞒着她呢
Uh, what if you don't tell her?
就是啊
Gasp of exclamation!
特雷文说得对 你妈没必要知道
Trevin's right. Your mom doesn't have to know.
撒大谎 但我同意
Deception. I'm on board.
拜托 露比 就这么做
Come on, Ruby. Do it.
就这么做
Do it.
我也想 但要是我妈知道了……
I want to, but if my mom finds out, uh...
生活不是彩排
Oh, life is not a dress rehearsal.
你该大展身手去参加舞会了
It's time for you to go big and go to prom.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
你说得对
You're right.
好 我会这么做
Okay, I'll do it.
我会去舞会 -太好了
I'll go to prom. Yes!
我还要邀请康纳
And I'm gonna ask Connor.
康纳
Connor?
好吧 真是话锋突转
Okay, that's a... that's a big swing there.
但我们就是为此而来
Whoo. But we are here for it.
第一步 你需要邀请舞伴
Step one, you're going to need a prom-posal.
蓝天与我同在 有什么主意吗
Blue-sky with me, people. Any ideas?
也许我可以用一些难题问他
Maybe I can ask him with something epic,
比如高级二次方程
like an advanced quadratic equation.
等我解出来后 答案就是……
And when I solve it, the answer is...
舞会
prom.
露比 亲爱的小天真 最笨的聪明人
Ruby, my sweet, wide-eyed, dumbest smart person ever,
你不能用作业邀请康纳去舞会
you cannot ask Connor to prom with homework.
但你看这个绘制过程 很酷
But look how it graphs. It's cool.
酷个屁
It is not cool.
一个好的舞伴邀请是门艺术
A good prom-posal is art.
在这个荷尔蒙驱动的
Showmanship is the name of the game
青春期基准中 主打一个表演技巧
in this hormone-fueled benchmark of adolescence.
一个体现该终极奥义的仪式
A ritual that embodies the ultimate
高风险 高回报
in high risk, high reward.
邀请舞伴只有一次机会
Now, you get one shot at prom
一次让你的罗密欧接受你成为他的朱丽叶的机会
and one shot at persuading your Romeo that you are his Juliet.
赌注之高 唯一的选择就是放开去做
With stakes this high, the only option is to go big.
同学们 别忘了确认参加舞会
Everyone, don't forget to RSVP for prom,
你们生命中最重要的一天
the most important day of your lives.
我差点用作业邀请康纳去舞会了
I almost asked Connor to prom with homework.
我们帮你 露比 还有很多选择
We got you, Ruby. There are so many other options.
给 这是初稿 但有了这个剧本
Here, this is the first draft, but with this script
和我最爱的小丑学校的道具……
and my favorite prop from clown school...
我不知道 有小一点的计划吗
Mm, I don't know. Do you have something a little smaller?
你是说 降低戏剧效果吗
Tone down the drama, you say?
我知道这个东西 -这是啥
I know just the thing. What's that?
商业级DJ五彩纸屑炮
A commercial-grade DJ confetti cannon.
你只要邀请康纳去舞会 按下这个按钮
You just ask Connor to prom, push this button,
五彩纸屑会像百老汇的闭幕之夜一样落下
and the confetti will rain down like closing night on Broadway.
或许我还是放弃这个
Uh, maybe I abandon this whole
“邀请梦中情人去舞会”的念头吧
"ask your dream guy to prom" thing.
康纳
Connor.
康纳 你愿意和我一起
Connor, would you do me the honor
去人类的舞会吗
of going to human prom with me?
哦 露比 我愿意
Oh, Ruby, yes.
你让我成为陆地上最快乐的人 露比
电影精选列表